Mithras@ 30mg/d wks 1-4
Ran with letro ,aegis and talos

2nd:
Mentabolan:same as 1st
Dienazone:same as 1st
Methylsten @ 42mg /d wks 1-4
Ran with adex,aegis and talos
Any suggestions/ help/ advice is appreciated
I think due to more history on Msten I'd do the second cycle but only 30-35 of Msten. Ment is awesome at that dose and I think Dienazone will be sweet at that dosage also. Ment feels phenomenal man. Energy all day and pumps that make you weep with happiness!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Tony said. I ran msten up to 35 mg and my blood pressure was going through the roof. Don't think I would ever go to 40 mg. Ment/trestabolan with it was just great.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
go with mithras cuz i wanna know what its capable of. guinea pig it

A

atl3128

Awards
I am far from an expert but I would not run M-sten that high. I ran it at 20mg and tried 30mg and very quickly started getting severe back pumps, head aches and even nose bleeds after only a week or so at that dose. I dropped it back down to 20mg and these all symptoms went away but everyone responds different.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am far from an expert but I would not run M-sten that high. I ran it at 20mg and tried 30mg and very quickly started getting severe back pumps, head aches and even nose bleeds after only a week or so at that dose. I dropped it back down to 20mg and these all symptoms went away but everyone responds different.
Every log I saw recommended 20mg. I don't think too much difference was noticed at 30; if anything, people ran it for 6 weeks as opposed to higher doses. This will probably be my route in a few months.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup the head aces from high blood pressure get old quick. The killer for me was the lethargy, god was it bad. I did not get many back pumps. All sides where gone after 2 days of coming off. My poop darkened back up after 10 days so my liver must be back to normal.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every log I saw recommended 20mg. I don't think too much difference was noticed at 30; if anything, people ran it for 6 weeks as opposed to higher doses. This will probably be my route in a few months.
Hard to say if I saw any difference since I only ran 20mg the first week. I do know that after about 5 days at 30 - 35 mg I was a fawking beast in the gym.

A

atl3128

Awards
The time I was on 30mg I made some impressive gains in the strength department but the back pumps and head ached were just counter productive. I really didn't notice any real lethargy because of my trt dose of test. I think in the future I would run msten at 20mg for 6 weeks over the higher dose for 4 weeks.

M

Mr.manibol

Awards
My bro- in-law is running it at like 40 ED. Below that I don't think it's good for much
People on other forums are lovin it that's why I'm torn .
Well almost a month in.When I started the journey was expecting to get huge funny thing is even tho I didn't get from the product what I expected im still satisfied...cuz I got something I didn't expect a leaner and meaner physique by far! I remember when I would take S.D and M sten and products like that I would walk around at like 260 on a 5'7 frame big as hell but the side effects were unbearable sometimes.Nasty ass back pumps,no sex drive,and had absolutely no energy..this stuff im in a good mood, nice gym aggression and all around feel good!

M

Mr.manibol

Awards
I LOVE msten though I think I'm going for tiny tonys advice mike Arnold said 40 was equal to 100mg of anadrol I'm thinkin maybe go for it and if its too much lower the dose

Probably should pin test with the whole thing I was thinking I wouldnt but the lethargy might be a lil much for mentabolan alone

M

Mr.manibol

Awards
Turbodiesel
"noticed same effects... Not a bulker like sd, but something better... Similar to winny/mast but also a great mood enhancer. Less aggression more euphoria...
What's more, small amounts have very strong synergy with other ph's.
10mg Mithras + 20mgepi was bulking like sd. I've switched over to 10mg Mithras + 20mg alpha1 and **** is amazing. Staying on Mithras/alpha (and my other ****) the rest of this blast fo sho. Probably will be mainstaple of my next cycle/blast too
I also think Mithras is stronger and more effective anti-e than epistane . I can already see this stuff is very useful."