MEGA DOSING TRENAVAR! WHO WILL BE THE LAB RAT?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I am very curious to see the results from this compound and how close one could get to "the tren ace dose". I would like to see this product run at 200mg + ED. If no one takes the initiative (I havent seen any mega dose logs) I will log it for my next cycle at a high dose with bloods done every 2 weeks to make sure I'm not dying lol. I may just use it as a kickstart to a test E cycle because I've been thinking of making the leap to the dark side. Anyone else have any thoughts/opinions on mega dosing this compound?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Bump. Posted on PHF and got some replies. Don't leave me hangin!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you run it, I 'll follow your log;) and possible death

That would be a lot of trenavar bro. You serious?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you run it, I 'll follow your log;) and possible death

That would be a lot of trenavar bro. You serious?
Im sure he is

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Alright. it will be my next cycle. Test E with a 6 week trenavar kickstart. Might not be for a while as I am in PCT currently but will for sure make some noise when the time comes! it also depends on whenever the **** phf gets celtitren back in stock because its the only reliable company making 30 mg tabs of trendione. And i dont feel like eating 15 pills at a time nor do i feel like buying some shady bulk powder. So if anyone finds it in stock anywhere, let me know!!

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Ran it for a couple of weeks at 180 (ramped up -- six week cycle). Mixed feeling about it, but there are way too many variables for me fairly evaluate. I was also taking 8mg m-sten and 30mg epi throughout. I kicked the cycle with two weeks sd at 10mg. Strength gain were very good and some lean mass. My diet was about 700 kcal over maintenance.

Sides were poor sleep and sweats. Libdo was low even with trt does of test. Definitely retained water and felt extremely bloated by nighttime. VERY low hdl at the end of cycle even with numerous supports and clean diet.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Ran it for a couple of weeks at 180 (ramped up -- six week cycle). Mixed feeling about it, but there are way too many variables for me fairly evaluate. I was also taking 8mg m-sten and 30mg epi throughout. I kicked the cycle with two weeks sd at 10mg. Strength gain were very good and some lean mass. My diet was about 700 kcal over maintenance.

Sides were poor sleep and sweats. Libdo was low even with trt does of test. Definitely retained water and felt extremely bloated by nighttime. VERY low hdl at the end of cycle even with numerous supports and clean diet.
Well Jesus, no wonder your hdl was whack. That's a pretty hardcore cycle lol interesting that you retained so much water and felt bloated even though you weren't eating that much and had a clean diet. The m-sten would really be the only thing that I could see bloating you but 8 mg is a pretty low dose. I ran it at 30 for 5 weeks and I put on a lot of size similar to SD gains but way less sides. Idk man kinda stumped on that one. I know everyone reacts differently but I would think that trenavar+epi would shred a guy right the f*ck up!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Over at PHF apparently guys have been taking it at 250+ and only having okay results. But then I see guys running it at 90-120 and having awesome results. Any theories as to why this may be??

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Over at PHF apparently guys have been taking it at 250+ and only having okay results. But then I see guys running it at 90-120 and having awesome results. Any theories as to why this may be??
Experience maybe?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
You could be right. Because I have yet to see an actual detailed log of anything over 150

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind it is a true pro-hormone. This means the body must covert to the active. One of theories why we see conflicting results is that some people have more of the enzyme needed for this convention or are more efficient making the conversion for some other reason.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Well I talked a friend into running it and he is currently at week two dosing 150 ED. He said his nipples are pretty puffy and sensitive so progesterone is likely up, showing signs that it may be converting to Tren quite nicely for him. I noticed an insane increase in vascularity on his arms and I'm fairly certain he's dropped some bodyfat. He has a six pack now and he only had a four as of two weeks ago. This is exciting!! In the meantime I did him a favor (I owed him) and ordered him some prami. I will keep you guys updated on how he does

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should of got him some winstrol. prami isn't going to do anything for tren binding to the progestin receptor and interacting with it. or for estrogen.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So when the countless amount of people take caber and prami (prolactin inhibitors) for Tren they are all stupid and should be taking Winstrol instead? I'm really not being a smart ass I am interested and seeking clarification/explanation.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
But really the main problem with Tren related gyno is estrogen right?? Because for progesterone to exhibit any effects it needs E right? So it's easier to kill two birds with one stone and get some letro? And why do you recommend winny? How will winny stop Tren from binding to pgr?

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I think you should've run it yourself since you wanted to see the results. I don't think it's ethical to try to get someone else to be a lab rat for your morbid curiosity. I just don't think it's a decent think to do. That's just my opinion.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I think you should've run it yourself since you wanted to see the results. I don't think it's ethical to try to get someone else to be a lab rat for your morbid curiosity. I just don't think it's a decent think to do. That's just my opinion.
I didn't force him to do anything. He was curious about it too and he is no stranger to steroids. He has run real Tren before so he could make an adequate comparison. And I would do it but if you read the entire thread (its not very long) you would know that I am currently in PCT. so yeah looking at a couple months before my next run. Thanks so much for your valuable opinion that contributed so much.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy some tren lol for what it's gonna cost you to run it that high might as well get the real sh.it

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I didn't force him to do anything. He was curious about it too and he is no stranger to steroids. He has run real Tren before so he could make an adequate comparison. And I would do it but if you read the entire thread (its not very long) you would know that I am currently in PCT. so yeah looking at a couple months before my next run. Thanks so much for your valuable opinion that contributed so much.
My opinion is still valid, so what if you're in pct. I'm quite sure that there is no time constraint on when you need these results, so you could just wait and do it yourself when you're ready. Asking others to do a (Mega dose) cycle so you can see the result is an odd request. As far as my opinion, well it's just as "valuable" as your original post.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
You're not ****ing getting it dude. He wanted to do it. I didn't force him to do anything. I didn't put a goddamn gun to his head and say "you're gonna mega dose this **** whether you want to or not!!" I told him I was planning on doing it so he read up on trenavar and decided to give it a go. It was his informed decision. People like you are the reason why there is zero ****ing personal accountability in this world anymore. If you did something, it's someone else's fault cause they said you should do it. Everyone makes their own choices and no one makes your choices for you.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
You're not ****ing getting it dude. He wanted to do it. I didn't force him to do anything. I didn't put a goddamn gun to his head and say "you're gonna mega dose this **** whether you want to or not!!" I told him I was planning on doing it so he read up on trenavar and decided to give it a go. It was his informed decision. People like you are the reason why there is zero ****ing personal accountability in this world anymore. If you did something, it's someone else's fault cause they said you should do it. Everyone makes their own choices and no one makes your choices for you.
Wow rage much? It's not that I'm NOT getting it, I do, I don't agree with you asking!! That's my point, the fact that you are asking others. Not that he did it. So you didn't get it did ya brah? Because that's what my posts said. It was about you asking people to do it which I feel is wrong. Of course he made his own choice. Then you equate my disagreement about asking others to be your "lab rat" to the "world's zero accountability" penchant. Wow, bit off base and topic.
Focus...I don't think you should ask others to do large amounts of a compound so you can see the results. (that's it, no more no less, it's about your question not the result) And you can feel I'm wrong as I certainly feel you are for asking such a question.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Alright. it will be my next cycle. Test E with a 6 week trenavar kickstart. Might not be for a while as I am in PCT currently but will for sure make some noise when the time comes! it also depends on whenever the **** phf gets celtitren back in stock because its the only reliable company making 30 mg tabs of trendione. And i dont feel like eating 15 pills at a time nor do i feel like buying some shady bulk powder. So if anyone finds it in stock anywhere, let me know!!
Can't get real gear or I would

So you can or cant get gear beacuse in my book test ethanate is gear...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yup that's confusing... unless he means to say his supplier doesn't carry tren? Which would be weird idk

macdady

macdady

Awards
How is it not ethical? That's how pretty much all drug related studies go... "hey you! Wanna take free drugs for a few weeks to see what happens?" Lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Na man I can't get gear currently. But I have a friend who is gonna hook me up with some guys he knows when he gets back from the service in a few months. I see how that could be a little contradictory lol.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Wow rage much? It's not that I'm NOT getting it, I do, I don't agree with you asking!! That's my point, the fact that you are asking others. Not that he did it. So you didn't get it did ya brah? Because that's what my posts said. It was about you asking people to do it which I feel is wrong. Of course he made his own choice. Then you equate my disagreement about asking others to be your "lab rat" to the "world's zero accountability" penchant. Wow, bit off base and topic.
Focus...I don't think you should ask others to do large amounts of a compound so you can see the results. (that's it, no more no less, it's about your question not the result) And you can feel I'm wrong as I certainly feel you are for asking such a question.
Regardless of what you don't agree with he is doing it. And I never actually asked him to do it. Were you there when this conversation between me an my friend occurred? I brought it up to him that I was going to do it and he got all stoked and said he wanted to do it. Since he is not currently in PCT and I am, he figured he would do it first. I told him if he was going do it to read up and do his homework. I misstated in my early post when I said "I convinced him to do it". I didn't even think about it because I really wasn't expecting to get flamed for it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
op should delete this thread. it's full of nonsense that should be in the general chat forum.

I don't care if he asked his moms sisters daughters neice to do it, and don't see why anyone else does either. it's expensive to run trenavar or any other trenadione clone at that high of a dosage.

if a bottle was 10$, sure, who wouldn't want to do it. thread is stupid.