MEGA DOSING TRENAVAR! WHO WILL BE THE LAB RAT?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Gay
    Only on Mondays... which was yesterday lol so nope
    Why not zoidberg?
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Only on days that end in "y", no homo...

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    As long as "no homo" is there its cool haha
    I wonder who was the first guy to feel the need to utter those words
    Why not zoidberg?

4. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Lol for real
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Probably a homo ..lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post

Probably a homo ..lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

So you can or cant get gear beacuse in my book test ethanate is gear...
    Na man I can't get gear currently. But I have a friend who is gonna hook me up with some guys he knows when he gets back from the service in a few months. I see how that could be a little contradictory lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post

Wow rage much? It's not that I'm NOT getting it, I do, I don't agree with you asking!! That's my point, the fact that you are asking others. Not that he did it. So you didn't get it did ya brah? Because that's what my posts said. It was about you asking people to do it which I feel is wrong. Of course he made his own choice. Then you equate my disagreement about asking others to be your "lab rat" to the "world's zero accountability" penchant. Wow, bit off base and topic.
    Focus...I don't think you should ask others to do large amounts of a compound so you can see the results. (that's it, no more no less, it's about your question not the result) And you can feel I'm wrong as I certainly feel you are for asking such a question.
    Regardless of what you don't agree with he is doing it. And I never actually asked him to do it. Were you there when this conversation between me an my friend occurred? I brought it up to him that I was going to do it and he got all stoked and said he wanted to do it. Since he is not currently in PCT and I am, he figured he would do it first. I told him if he was going do it to read up and do his homework. I misstated in my early post when I said "I convinced him to do it". I didn't even think about it because I really wasn't expecting to get flamed for it.

9. op should delete this thread. it's full of nonsense that should be in the general chat forum.

I don't care if he asked his moms sisters daughters neice to do it, and don't see why anyone else does either. it's expensive to run trenavar or any other trenadione clone at that high of a dosage.

if a bottle was 10$, sure, who wouldn't want to do it. thread is stupid.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who will be the next President of USA?
    By manny1010 in forum Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 01:27 PM
  2. Who will be the first to sell silk
    By bkprice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:48 PM
  3. Who will be the next president ?
    By ReaperX in forum Politics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:37 PM
  4. Replies: 31