Critiques or recommendations for first cycle

Stack87

Awards
First cycle so give it a look and make your critiques!!!

Going to run Epi2a3a for my fist cycle. Everything is ordered and I will be waiting until EVERYTHING is in my possession before starting the cycle, this includes a SERM which I would like to know which of the three you all recommend for a first time Epi cycle. I have been lifting seriously for the past 2 and a half years and prior to that was an intermittent break of a few months preceded by 2-2.5 years of power lifting and mostly strength training. Ok so below I will list out my plan with all of the support supps and PCT and if you all would make any suggestions or critiques on dosing, or something I may have missed I would greatly appreciate it.

Two weeks prior to start of cycle:
Pre load Joint and Tissue by Myogenix
Pre load Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs

On Cycle:
Week1: 20/20/30/30/30/30/30
Week2: 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Week3: 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Week4: 40/40/40/40/40/40/40
Week5: 40/40/40/40/40/40
Continue taking Joint and Tissue by Myogenix through Cycle
Continue taking Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs
Begin taking Organ Shield by Purus Labs when cycle begins and take through entire cycle
*This is where I do have one question. I have seen some threads suggesting people take some DAA the final week of cycle at 3g daily. Is that recommended? If so I will add DAA to the final week of the cycle. I will probably go with Double Dragon TST 750 since it has DAA and 6 Bromo in it. I could run that through my PCT as well so now that I think about it I will probably just add that to the final week of cycle and finish out the bottle of that.*

Now for the tough part, PCT:
Have not yet ordered but will not begin cycle without some form of SERM. This is where I am also looking for recommendations based on what you see above. What is the best of the three for what I am doing in my cycle? Please provide your input if you have ran Epi and followed with one of the SERMS and which is best suited for this type of cycle.
I would also like to know if I should pick up some PES Erase Pro for my PCT. Please provide a recommendation as to if that is a good item to add to this cycles PCT and how would i dose it and when.
Of course i will continue taking the Blockade on Cycle Support two weeks after the cycle ends
I will continue taking the Joint and Tissue two weeks after the cycle ends
I have also already ordered Post Cycle 3x by Assault Labs and will begin taking that immediately following the cycle along with the SERM and the aforementioned support sups.

There it is everyone. My first cycle layout. Please let me know what I should tweak to see better results but also to remain safe, healthy, and ABSOLUTELY PREVENT SIDES as much as possible. Let me know if I have forgotten something necessary to protect myself. The biggest questions i have really are;
What is the best SERM for this cycle and how much and how long should i dose?
Should i include the PES Erase post cycle?
Should i include the DAA/6 Bromo the final week and PCT? Pretty sure im going to do this one already just looking for that extra confidence of a third party opinion.

Cant wait for the feedback!

Stack87

Awards
I guess I forgot my profile stats:
Height: 6'2 pushing 6'3
Weight: 182 but just did a mini cut. Will begin cycle when I return to 187 which is my normal walking weight.
Routine: Just came off of a PHAT routine and moved into a L/P/P which I am loving so far. I will de-load for a week or two before the cycle to prepare myself for the volume I am about to undertake while on cycle. :)
What else do you all need? I am really looking for some help here on which SERM is best for my cycle of Epistane. I have already ordered the Epi, Cycle Support, Joint and Tissue support, vitamins, Double Dragon TST 750, Post Cycle 3x, Organ Shield, and I have direct placement and access to Taurine, fish oil, and extra support supps when needed. Just looking for advice on that SERM selection!?! Help a dedicated and motivated lifter out.

rphash49

Awards
I used toremifene for my 6 week trenazone/epi stack with good results. I prefer a longer pct than most and ran it 6 weeks. I always add erase and daa to my pct and I'm going to include anabeta elite also for my upcoming pct.

I would also add stano to the cycle at 600-800mg a day.

rphash49

Awards
Run toremifene 120,90,60,60,60,30

I've never started the DAA before pct so I can't give any input on that

macdady

macdady

Awards
Holy hell lots to read lol torem or Nolva for a serm
Nlova 20/20/10/10
Or torem like he said. But there's no need for a six week pct unless you really want to lol also don't bother at 20mgs just start 30 and go up from there and toss another week on cycle so its 6 weeks and start the erase in your 3rd week of pct so it extends 2 weeks past it :scroll, scroll,scroll: let's see what else lol ah yes and don't start daa while on cycle your shut down it won't do no good... ah yes what rphash said aswell. Stano is a good addition at that dose. Good with the joint support the taurine and god all mighty lots of on cycle support ya got there lol(not a bad thing at any rate lol)... not sure if I've answered anything or just confused you but there ya go

macdady

macdady

Awards
If you don't want to run the stano its not a big deal. It really just helps with some of the sides like lethargy and whatnot

macdady

macdady

Awards
And also while your waiting for things to come in feel free to walk about the cabin and look at the many many logs on epi what they have dosed what they have used their gains recovery yada yada yada lol search your heart out while you wait my friend. And I'm gonna have to commend you on actually putting thought into this instead of coming on here and begging for a total cycle layout with dosing and asking where to get everything haha

Stack87

Awards
Hey so I got impatient and went ahead and bought some Clomid for my rat. I notice you all say to go with Nolva or Torem... this is concerning to me that nobody recommended Clomid. Anyone care to elaborate? From all the research I had done Clomid appeared to be the safest bet since Nolva apparently has some toxic sides and Clomid appeared to be a tried and true SERM. Dosing examples for my cycle would also be appreciated. I think i saw one that said to just run 50mg a day for four weeks? I am kinda thinking tapering that off might be beneficial to avoid bounceback gyno. I picked up some of the Double Dragon TST 750 so i will run that, Post Cycle 3x, and the SERM immediatly following the cycle.

Let me know what you guys think about that PCT and if you think its safe and that I will see minimal sides I hope!

GOALS for this cycle:
Gain at least 5 lbs while at the very least maintaining current BF which is probably around 10% since I can always at least see 4 of my abs and I can see striations in my upper chest and my delts show quite well. Going for a solid but SAFE RECOMP.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Clomid turns a lot of guys into a little emotional bitch during pct so a lot of people are not using it lol go 50/50/25/25 not 50 the whole 4 weeks

Stack87

Awards
If that is the worst side I would have to deal with while using Clomid I am more than willing to accept that if it corrects my shut down and is gentle on the endocrine system. Like I said, this is my firs time so while I feel confident I have done ample research on the necissary support supplements I am still terrified to get gyno or have hair loss/ shedding.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Best you can do is decide which one feel is best lol

rphash49

Awards
I agree with macdaddy. Clomid is an effective serm. I've used all three and alway recommend torem but I'm using Clomid with my cycle mainly because I got my hands on pharmacy grade and I want to see how it differs. Toremifene for me was side effect free and it gives me the quickest recovery. Now what you feel and what your blood results say may differ but with torem I literally feel recovered in 3-4 days. With Clomid and Nolva it's more like 10-14 days.

Stack87

Awards
Any major concern for the rebound gyno with Clomid? I am going to do the recommended 50/50/25/25 and at the begining of week three of the PCT ill start taking Erase. 0/0/3/2/1

Look good?

rphash49

Awards
Any major concern for the rebound gyno with Clomid? I am going to do the recommended 50/50/25/25 and at the begining of week three of the PCT ill start taking Erase. 0/0/3/2/1

Look good?
Everyone is different but I like to run erase min 2 weeks after finishing serm.

3/3/3/2/2/1
Or
0/0/3/2/2/1

Stack87

Awards
Hey thanks for all the help guys! I will also run a log when I start which will probably be in October timeframe. Really looking forward to breaking through the strength and eventually my physique plateau of the last two years.

rphash49

Awards
Hey thanks for all the help guys! I will also run a log when I start which will probably be in October timeframe. Really looking forward to breaking through the strength and eventually my physique plateau of the last two years.
Good luck. I look forward to the log. Till October keep reading and researching. One of the biggest mistakes with first cycles is diet. So make sure that is on point based on the goals you have for this cycle.

Stack87

Awards
Hey guys its been a while since i posted in here so hopefully you all can help me out. Real dilemma here. I ordered the Clomid for my lab rat and it arrived to its destination stateside; however, I cannot have it forewarded to me at my current location due to customs and my employer. A recent gym acaintance tried this and customs and MPs set up a sting op for him and busted him so now he is being legally separated. I WILL NOT RISK THAT so im looking for some help. Ive got everything else except the clomid and i wont be able to procure a SERM so what are my options? Lets just say I decided to take it without the SERM, i know this is risky and most of you will not advice this as i am fully aware but what are additional steps i can take to protect myself in place of a serm. Really dissapointed by this gents. i want to do it right.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hey guys its been a while since i posted in here so hopefully you all can help me out. Real dilemma here. I ordered the Clomid for my lab rat and it arrived to its destination stateside; however, I cannot have it forewarded to me at my current location due to customs and my employer. A recent gym acaintance tried this and customs and MPs set up a sting op for him and busted him so now he is being legally separated. I WILL NOT RISK THAT so im looking for some help. Ive got everything else except the clomid and i wont be able to procure a SERM so what are my options? Lets just say I decided to take it without the SERM, i know this is risky and most of you will not advice this as i am fully aware but what are additional steps i can take to protect myself in place of a serm. Really dissapointed by this gents. i want to do it right.
Yikes its a scary place out there in the OTC PCT world... but people do it all the time, I would suggest blood work be done before and after to make sure your recovered. Get to researching type in "OTC pct for epistane" in Google and get to reading

Stack87

Awards
I would love to get blood work done but im in a foreign country and a military member. I cant just go to my medical section and be like, "Hey guys, just curious if i could see what my lipid and test levels are right now." Yeah... they would be like wtf?!?!?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I would love to get blood work done but im in a foreign country and a military member. I cant just go to my medical section and be like, "Hey guys, just curious if i could see what my lipid and test levels are right now." Yeah... they would be like wtf?!?!?
I think a common practice is to go "complain" to a physician that you are experiencing fatigue, loss of libido, disinterest, irritation, ect. Basically all symptoms of low testosterone and request a hormone test.

I honestly have no idea how it works in your world however regarding military though.

Either way, taking a PH with no SERM or bloodwork is risky business.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I think your SOL here dude is abort lol... or grow a pair haha and get a blood test after

Stack87

Awards
Chefjoey I completely understand where your coming from and its one of those things where I know what the right thing to do is but the fact that I already have all of this stuff in my room im just so torn. I want to do this recomp, I want to compete.

Below is what ive got laid out. Are there any other ancillaries I can add to the PCT for protection. KEEP IN MIND I DO ACTUALLY OWN CLOMID, it is just stateside and i am too scared to have it shipped to the country i am in due to customs setting up a sting and now that guy is getting legally charged by the military.

Pre-Load 2 weeks prior:
Multi-Vitamin
Blockade On Cycle Support
Joint and Tissue Support

On Cycle:
Multi-Vitamin
Joint and Tissue Support
Maybe Organ Shield?
Taurine
Epi2a3a dosed at 30/30/30/30/40/40/40
40/40/40/40/40/40/40
40/40/40/40/40/40/40
40/40/40/40/40/40/40
40/40/40

PCT: All begins day after Epi ends
Multi-Vitamin
Joint and Tissue
Post Cycle 3x
Double Dragon 750
Muscle Marinade one week into PCT if lethargy or motivation is suffering

macdady

macdady

Awards
Haha wtf? How many weeks is that?

Stack87

Awards
The Epi will run for 4 and 1/2 weeks. I only bought one bottle. Ive never ran a PH before so I figured one month is a place to start. You suggest i buy another bottle and extend the cycle?

macdady

macdady

Awards
The Epi will run for 4 and 1/2 weeks. I only bought one bottle. Ive never ran a PH before so I figured one month is a place to start. You suggest i buy another bottle and extend the cycle?
No no no especially if you don't have a serm

Stack87

Awards
ok? so what was your comment about? You think its too long of a run? From everything i have read online, Epi is one of the milder PH. I am aware they can all affect men differently but it was between Epi or Halo Extreme. Speaking of which, would you guys say H-Drol would be a safer option to epi with no SERM? Went to a bodybuilding competition the other day on base and they are selling Halo extreme, OSTRA RX, 1,4AD. Blew my &*%#ing mind that they can sell that on base but i talked to them and they said PH arent illegal for military to take which was very reassuring that i dont have to live in secrecy. Its just the SERM that is unatainable as i have already stated.

macdady

macdady

Awards
It was the way you laid it out that confused me for a sec lol... 4 weeks if OK for not using a serm... six weeks is great but a serm would be needed then

Stack87

Awards
Rgr. yeah idk why it did that with the dosing layout. i copied it from my word doc so thats why it got jacked up. No thoughts on swapping out the Epi for Halo extreme? Is one better than the other when not using a SERM? also i have come across a great threat on this site that talks about a guy who ran an Epi cycle and then ran Reversitolv2 and Testobolan and a few other things from iforce with NO help from a SERM and he had great results. He did blood work several times throughout his PCT to make sure he was recovering. Maybe ill pick up some of that ReversitolV2 because it says, "S.E.R.M. proprietary matrix blend" in the ingredients. thoughts?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yeah I saw that thread when I first got here... dude gained 30lbs he said. Lost very little of it. Looked almost the same afterwards in his photos. Terrible diet I guess
You can do what ever you want to your body lol
If you want to go the no serm route just use stuff from lg science lol
Save the epi for latter

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol oh my gawd you are refrering to that skinnychase log arnt you?

that log is soo full of shet, dont be believe it at all. aside from his neck and lower belly getting chubyy, his pics look exactly the same with different lighting.

then his routine was absolute garbage. it revolved around home workouts with 25-30lb dumbells, no gym, no barbells, no strength, no nothing

macdady

macdady

Awards
lol oh my gawd you are refrering to that skinnychase log arnt you?

that log is soo full of shet, dont be believe it at all. aside from his neck and lower belly getting chubyy, his pics look exactly the same with different lighting.

then his routine was absolute garbage. it revolved around home workouts with 25-30lb dumbells, no gym, no barbells, no strength, no nothing
Yeah that was terrible lol... I just saw it in his gut only not even his neck haha
I totally forgot about the home routine hahaha

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yeah that was terrible lol... I just saw it in his gut only not even his neck haha
I totally forgot about the home routine hahaha
I read the same thing awhike back I thought I was the only one who thought it was total garbage

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I read the same thing awhike back I thought I was the only one who thought it was total garbage
a couple of us traded blows with him but he was a very arrogant person. i remember everyone abandoned his log cuz it was so stupid lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Easy one: Don't cycle until you have a SERM