How to run tren?!?!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running tren ace soon!, CANT WAIT! :D , however, i see so many mixed reviews and suggestions, i would like to know how to run tren properly, to avoid side effects as much as i can but also to keep it effective.

1.- first off, dosage- i plan to run between 50 mgs to 75 mgs EOD or 50 ED

2.- stacking: i really enjoyed test (even if it gave me acne) i would really like to add it to the cycle, but i am not sure if i should put these 2 compounds together, i think the stack would be powerful but with too many side effects, specially gyno... whats your input here? i was planning to run 250 mgs of test E per week.

3.- i see that you need to use caber to avoid progestional side effects, but is it really needed? i kno it should prevent gyno but also ive heard that caber is harsh for the heart, and i also think that tren is not too sweet on the heart so this is a major concern.

4.- i plan to do a 10 weeker using tren as a main compound following 10 more weeks with test alone 250 mgs ED and possibly stack with masteron... this is to avoid comming off tren and go directly to PCT, for some reason i think that i should bridge into test so when i ehnter PCT everything would be smoother than if i go directly nto PCT after tren

**** I WILL USE HCG OF COURSE I will use HCG at 250 IU every 3 days, i had great results with this in the past cycle, my recovery for PCT felt smooth and the boys never seemed smaller.

**** i would probably use the masteron for the entire cycle

so basically the cycle would be tren the first 10 weeks following 10 weeks of testt and possibly masteron for 20 the weeks (entire cycle) at 300/400 mgs per week (i also cnat decide if i should put masteron with tren together)

I will really appreciate your input guys, i will also log this cycle on here and i promise that i will post pics weekly! you have my word!, please help me to decide.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I am planning on running tren ace soon!, CANT WAIT! :D , however, i see so many mixed reviews and suggestions, i would like to know how to run tren properly, to avoid side effects as much as i can but also to keep it effective.

1.- first off, dosage- i plan to run between 50 mgs to 75 mgs EOD or 50 ED

2.- stacking: i really enjoyed test (even if it gave me acne) i would really like to add it to the cycle, but i am not sure if i should put these 2 compounds together, i think the stack would be powerful but with too many side effects, specially gyno... whats your input here? i was planning to run 250 mgs of test E per week.

3.- i see that you need to use caber to avoid progestional side effects, but is it really needed? i kno it should prevent gyno but also ive heard that caber is harsh for the heart, and i also think that tren is not too sweet on the heart so this is a major concern.

4.- i plan to do a 10 weeker using tren as a main compound following 10 more weeks with test alone 250 mgs ED and possibly stack with masteron... this is to avoid comming off tren and go directly to PCT, for some reason i think that i should bridge into test so when i ehnter PCT everything would be smoother than if i go directly nto PCT after tren

**** I WILL USE HCG OF COURSE I will use HCG at 250 IU every 3 days, i had great results with this in the past cycle, my recovery for PCT felt smooth and the boys never seemed smaller.

**** i would probably use the masteron for the entire cycle

so basically the cycle would be tren the first 10 weeks following 10 weeks of testt and possibly masteron for 20 the weeks (entire cycle) at 300/400 mgs per week (i also cnat decide if i should put masteron with tren together)

I will really appreciate your input guys, i will also log this cycle on here and i promise that i will post pics weekly! you have my word!, please help me to decide.
1. Start with 50ng ED adjust if you want
2. You need test. Period. Tren shuts down your natural production so unless you don't want to have sex for 10+ weeks....
3. Use caber or prami for prolactin. Unless you want lactating nipples.
4. Use the masteron with the tren and the test. This will help negate some of the sides. Just make sure you discontinue the tren 2 weeks before the test and mast.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback my friend, if i use caber would i need an AI as well? if i use test with tren i will stick with 250 mgs of test E per week.

my cycle probably would look like:

test E 2 weeks with mast then 10 weeks of tren with test / mast, then stop tren and keep test and mast for 8 additional weeks, then PCT (total of 20 weeks on)

will use caber too

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It's a bit of a long cycle. But sounds good. I would bump up the test after dropping the tren.

Don't buy liquid caber, if your going to get through research sites, get prami.

You may need an AI, with low test dose and mast though I doubt. Should have one on hand though.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
It's a bit of a long cycle. But sounds good. I would bump up the test after dropping the tren.

Don't buy liquid caber, if your going to get through research sites, get prami.

You may need an AI, with low test dose and mast though I doubt. Should have one on hand though.
Thanks for the input my friend, i will read more about prami, i also heard that letro should be my AI of choice. I will plan everything from now.

I cant wait! :D

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Bye bye hair line lol.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LOL , do you say that hairline would be affected because of tren alone or because of the stack?, i am concerned :p

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Using letro might be a bit strong depending on ur dose if you are just using to keep estrogen down from the test at 250mg

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
No need go letro man. Exemstane is the way to go. I'd only use letro for gyno reversal. At 250mg a week you wouldn't need anything to extreme.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, i am taking notes. I have a better picture now. also exemestane is lipid friendly, atleast better than other AIs. i think my lipid profile will be fkd up with tren :ugh2: , so yeah i would prefer exemestane.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
LOL , do you say that hairline would be affected because of tren alone or because of the stack?, i am concerned :p
Yeah. Test, Tren, winny, mast, & halo all destroy the hairline. If your already low bf why don't you just run Var cycle up to 100mg daily? Low to none sides, will allow you to keep your hair and you won't be afraid of getting gyno. Even though I'd still do a short Clomid pct for the natural test restoration.
Plus you won't need n e other bs like an Aromatase inhibitors or n e of tat bs. I'd look for a safer cycle. Lol personally I think the only nice anabolics are HGH(Hygetropin), Nandrolone(deca), Oxandrolone(var), and Boldenone(EQ)... Everything else too risky. On the hair and too harsh with acne.

I'm planning on cutting in August of doing 8 weeks of Var with some legal sups like ignite2 and max pump, maybe on week 4 when Var dose is at peak throw in clen for an increase of protein synthesis and extra thermogenic effects. Otherwise I don't touch nothing but what I listed.

backatit

backatit

Awards
Yeah. Test, Tren, winny, mast, & halo all destroy the hairline. If your already low bf why don't you just run Var cycle up to 100mg daily? Low to none sides, will allow you to keep your hair and you won't be afraid of getting gyno. Even though I'd still do a short Clomid pct for the natural test restoration.
Plus you won't need n e other bs like an Aromatase inhibitors or n e of tat bs. I'd look for a safer cycle. Lol personally I think the only nice anabolics are HGH(Hygetropin), Nandrolone(deca), Oxandrolone(var), and Boldenone(EQ)... Everything else too risky. On the hair and too harsh with acne.

I'm planning on cutting in August of doing 8 weeks of Var with some legal sups like ignite2 and max pump, maybe on week 4 when Var dose is at peak throw in clen for an increase of protein synthesis and extra thermogenic effects. Otherwise I don't touch nothing but what I listed.
HGH is not an anabolic steroid, and should not be clustered with them. It is a sequence of amino acids, whereas steroids are variations of the testosterone or DHT molecules

And if you ever want to truly be a shredded bastard- stick with trenbolone... And get some nizorol shampoo to block DHT at site of scalp

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
HGH is not an anabolic steroid, and should not be clustered with them. It is a sequence of amino acids, whereas steroids are variations of the testosterone or DHT molecules

And if you ever want to truly be a shredded bastard- stick with trenbolone... And get some nizorol shampoo to block DHT at site of scalp
Just thought I'd throw hgh in there cuz it's good **** and it doesn't do anything but good **** for you. And no amount of ketaconazol will ever save your hair.....ever.... All you do is stop the shampooing and it starts to fall out again. And truthfully it doesn't even stop it from falling out it just lessens the amount of hair loss. I have a ****ing awesome hair loss stack, tricologic + Pontovigar + Nizoral (every other day) + Renokin hair revival lotion and shampoo, and I take stinging nettle supps. And still I loss like 5-10 strands a day. And I believe it started after my DHT related cycles.

If you really wanna keep your hair & ****ing block DHT pray to God and play the Finastride or Durastride rullete, just remember it might result to a life long of limp dick.

backatit

backatit

Awards
interesting- i thought Nizoral blocked dht at the scalp- did nothing in the body - but is a sight specific dht blocker(hair scalp)

I will admit- I have a receding hairline(very minor, and some minor thinning on top- but not seriouis shedding) perhaps I could talk more with you through pm about hairloss prevention- while Im not balding- I am thinning(slightly) pm me sir! (Please)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
BUT I still stand by trenbolone :)
Trenbolone is magic!, it was made on the olympus, i think Zeus placed his sweat on a 10 ml vial after he trained and then sent it to us weak humans. and thats how it all started :)

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Check some of detroithammers post on tren he knows his stuff with tren and pretty much everything ass related

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I'm running pretty much this same cycle.

225mg Supertren, 250mg Test C, 200mg Mast every 3rd day.

Also running proviron, nolvadex and arimidex.

You'll love it.

However my nipples are slightly puffy and sensitive.. I thought the addition of Nolvadex and proviron to my arimidex might reverse that but hasn't..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

You'll love it.

However my nipples are slightly puffy and sensitive.. I thought the addition of Nolvadex and proviron to my arimidex might reverse that but hasn't..
could have issues with running Nolva with Tren, get clomid
what aboud prami or caber for prolactin if ur nips are sensitive... are you lactating or is there any discharge?

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
could have issues with running Nolva with Tren, get clomid
what aboud prami or caber for prolactin if ur nips are sensitive... are you lactating or is there any discharge?
No lactation or discharge... My nipples look like my 12y/o daughters and its bugging the **** out of me. My wife calls em my girl boobies. I used to like my nips tweaked and sucked but not now. Don't ****ing touch them.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I've heard to not use Nolva with Tren. I would up Adex to 2mgs ED.

DieselWeasel

DieselWeasel

Awards
Start the Tren slow... 50mg EOD should be enough to get a good feel for things over the course of the first few weeks or so.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Why run 2mgs when he's only running 250mg/week?? You need estrogen to make gainz, lubricate joints , maintain healthy libido et cetera et cetera.
I think he's referring to the guy with gyno.

Guy with gyno, get bloods done. You might have some fake chems. Are they research liquids?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

You'll love it.

After your cycle, run letrozole gyno reversal. Taper your dose up from .5ng daily up to 2.5mg daily, maintain this dose for a couple weeks an you should notice a reduction in lump size and tenderness. Once lump has been reduced taper your dose back down and discontinue.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to use letro for gyno. Not the best for that specifically and will/ can annihilate estrogen and cause another set of issues

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You don't want to use letro for gyno. Not the best for that specifically and will/ can annihilate estrogen and cause another set of issues
Letrozole is well known for its gyno reversal protocols. There are other options out there but letro works and works well. Yes it does have its own set of side effects but at least you won't have tits at the end of it.

backatit

backatit

Awards
Trenbolone cause gyno through progestin....which is (as I have heard not experienced) harder to get rid of than estrogen induced gyno- however, that last bit of my statement is a contradiction- because although tren does cause gyno via progestin, the gyno cannot flourish without the presence of estrogen- so any anti- e will keep the gyno at bay.... I don't use letrozole because I would like SOME estrogen- I prefer exemestane at 20mgs....but if ya already have gyno- letro is the most powerful around at reversing it.IMO Letro is perfect for gyno reversal HOWEVER- you need a protocol- such as tapering the dose down slowly while introducing another anti-e to stop the rebound of estrogen once letro is stopped- look it up- read about it- don't just start taking letro- or as someone said above- you will have a whole new set of problems once you stop taking it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenbolone cause gyno through progestin....which is (as I have heard not experienced) harder to get rid of than estrogen induced gyno- however, that last bit of my statement is a contradiction- because although tren does cause gyno via progestin, the gyno cannot flourish without the presence of estrogen- so any anti- e will keep the gyno at bay.... I don't use letrozole because I would like SOME estrogen- I prefer exemestane at 20mgs....but if ya already have gyno- letro is the most powerful around at reversing it.IMO Letro is perfect for gyno reversal HOWEVER- you need a protocol- such as tapering the dose down slowly while introducing another anti-e to stop the rebound of estrogen once letro is stopped- look it up- read about it- don't just start taking letro- or as someone said above- you will have a whole new set of problems once you stop taking it
How does tren cause gyno through progestin?