liquid nolva and skin exposure to baby

D

doodz

Awards
It might sound like a stupid question but better be safe...can I harm my 3 months old baby if i use nolva? Via skin exposure...sorry if it sounds really ridiculous but somebody told me that if I hold my baby while taking some drugs I will harm her cause of skin contact... I'm on my second week of test

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Unless it is transdermal (which I don't even know if nolva can be or is available that route) then no, I do not think you should have anything to be worried about.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Understand your worries bro but think you should fine, mine was conceived when I was on superdrol and misses on albuturol, well he came 11 weeks early which I wonder but he has progressed faster than normal and is further along developed than usually would. In my option aas affects your hormones your sperm etc you can't tell me it ain't gonna affect that 1 sperm that hits the egg

D

doodz

Awards
Thanks for the reply...I just dont want to take nolva and then harm my baby cause of skin contact,if that is possible. ..

D

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Im confused are you concenred about the nolva liquid getting onto the babys skin and then into the babys system? or if you taking it orally will some how affect the baby by skin to skin contact?

D

doodz

Awards
Sorry about the confusion..I'm concerned about me talking it orally and affect my baby by skin to skin contact

D

doodz

Awards
That's what I was thinking but just wanted to clarify it...thanks