- 01-07-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm currently 5 9 ,20, 195-200lbs, bfat around 9 %. I've been working out for a
solid 3 years and feel ready to do my first cycle. I'm planning on doing
the traditional 1t/4ad transdermal cycle and run transdermal formestane
during cycle at about 100 mg once a day or every other day, not sure yet?
I'm using nolva for pct along with trib and zma. My dosing
is 200 mg split in 2 doses along with the 4 ad at 300mg split in 2 doses as well.
Now I'm wondering since this is my first cycle how long do I run it for?
I'm thinking at least 4 weeks but I hear it does not kick in for a good week or 2
so to get the real benefits should I run it for 6 weeks or longer?
I'm being very precautious with gyno and estrogen sides because I had gyno surgery as a kid
naturally so I'm just making sure I do not encounter this problem again.
Thanks for any help..
- 01-08-2005, 01:04 AM
- 6'0" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you are worried about gyno you could reduce the 4ad dose. those doses might seem high for a beginner. I would not go over 6 wks. the rest sounds good.
Similar Forum Threads
- By -2z- in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
- By candle25 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 46Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:30 AM
- By RRAdam in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2004, 02:38 PM
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2004, 01:54 PM
- By gorillaproject in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:34 AM