PH experiences

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Sorting out a bulking cycle, & these are my two options msten extreme mass builder by assault labs OR powerdrol -10 by vital labs.
Predator plexx by assault labs was on the list to, but that's a two compound & not really suited to a first cycle

Advice ? ^

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
throw out some stats there. hard to give any advice without knowing any details

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
throw out some stats there. hard to give any advice without knowing any details
You know I was going to right PH onionknignt no lie hahah.

20 going on 21, 165lbs, year of training, don't lecture me just put me in perspective has your best friend, you always put my age into it. I'm knowledgable to the sides. .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ask yourself this "what would Urijah Faber do"

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok well im a personal trainer so my friends ask me about these things pretty often. ill give you the tough luv approach i give them

ill start by saying that you havnt gotten a total grasp on training and nutrition after one year. its very rare for anyone to, unless theyre are being coached the whole way by a very experienced person. at assuming you do have those down, anything you achieve from a cycle, you can still do natural. which leads me to the point, why use a steroid and risk the possible side effects for results that you could attain by yourself. and tack on the part where youll have to worry about keeping everything through pct, where as once its there natty, its there to stay.

think of it like this. something like 97% of people lose everything from their first cycle. they wont admit it or theyll hide behind "my weight stayed the same." but if you interrogate them a little, youll find out their strength went back down to where it was before. cmon seriously? youre gonna commit 8-10 weeks, a couple huhndred bucks, and all the risk factors for 10lbs? dafuq is the point in that?