- 07-10-2013, 07:56 PM
- 07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
throw out some stats there. hard to give any advice without knowing any details
- 07-10-2013, 08:04 PM
07-10-2013, 08:09 PM
07-10-2013, 08:11 PM
ask yourself this "what would Urijah Faber do"
LG Sciences forum representative
07-10-2013, 08:18 PM
07-10-2013, 08:19 PM
07-10-2013, 08:21 PM
07-10-2013, 08:32 PM
ok well im a personal trainer so my friends ask me about these things pretty often. ill give you the tough luv approach i give them
ill start by saying that you havnt gotten a total grasp on training and nutrition after one year. its very rare for anyone to, unless theyre are being coached the whole way by a very experienced person. at assuming you do have those down, anything you achieve from a cycle, you can still do natural. which leads me to the point, why use a steroid and risk the possible side effects for results that you could attain by yourself. and tack on the part where youll have to worry about keeping everything through pct, where as once its there natty, its there to stay.
think of it like this. something like 97% of people lose everything from their first cycle. they wont admit it or theyll hide behind "my weight stayed the same." but if you interrogate them a little, youll find out their strength went back down to where it was before. cmon seriously? youre gonna commit 8-10 weeks, a couple huhndred bucks, and all the risk factors for 10lbs? dafuq is the point in that?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jshepherd23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:16 PM
- By SprtNvolcoM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:52 AM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-16-2006, 05:56 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:07 PM
- By Prime Rib in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-11-2004, 05:47 PM