How did you make the decision to take steroids?

spendingdinar

Awards
I feel like that jedi kid before he became darth vadar like im really contemplating taking epistane or not, one hour im like YES im definetly doing it the next hour im like mabey i shouldn't. I have all the supplies i need epi cycle support supps, a good PCT with serm. But i cant help but worry about the risks ****ing up my body or the results not being worth it. I try to justify it by saying hey everyone does something bad Alcohol, cigarettes, mollys, etc so whats a PH to that at least im trying to get in shape. i dont know anyone in the real world to talk to about this so I need some support.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I feel like that jedi kid before he became darth vadar like im really contemplating taking epistane or not, one hour im like YES im definetly doing it the next hour im like mabey i shouldn't. I have all the supplies i need epi cycle support supps, a good PCT with serm. But i cant help but worry about the risks ****ing up my body or the results not being worth it. I try to justify it by saying hey everyone does something bad Alcohol, cigarettes, mollys, etc so whats a PH to that at least im trying to get in shape. i dont know anyone in the real world to talk to about this so I need some support.
first off, how old are you? give some more information so people like me dont assume the worse. im gonna assume youre decently young

ok now then. if youre questioning whether its worth it or not, then dont do it. its as simple as that. if youre worried before the cycle even starts, then youre gonna flip the fuk out the instant something goes wrong. even if its nothing, youll attribute it to the steroid and itll wreck your cycle. an example would be a bug bite on your chest and you thinking its early stages of gyno because its itchy and sensitive (happens all the time)

and if youre asking yourself that question, it sounds like what youre really saying is "i think i can do this on my own right now. is the steroid worth the possible risks?" well if thats the case, then no its not

idk how much experience you have in lifting, but if you dont have at least 2 years of solid effort, the cycle is a waste of money, time, and risk. reason being that its very rare for people to pick up all the diet and training skills needed to keep gains during pct in 2 years. most of the time, people still dont even know wtf theyre doing after 2 years lol

dont try to justify by saying everyone picks their poison. thats you trying to convince yourself into doing it

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Feelings aside. Have you reached your natural genetic potential?

For example: I've heard guys after they gain/keep 4-5 lbs on a PH cycle say "Well that Sucks! I could have done that natty". Well, if you can still make good, quality gains natty, then you probably should.

One other thing: Don't cycle unless your willing to accept the possibility of certain sides. I can't stand it when guys cycle and then freak out over sides. That's part of the game.

spendingdinar

Awards
havent thought about it that way before, mabey your right

spendingdinar

Awards
wow all i can say is I know what I need to do, your right if I cant be 110% sure then its not for me right now, I think what I really want is to achieve my goals as soon as possible but I cant accept the risk factor of PH's ill just look into pre workouts and busting my ass every week under the iron I dont have the balls to put that into my body but I will step up training and nutrition, BTW im 21 and ive been working out a year. Coming this close to doing it has been a real experience for me if I do decide to take it in the future ill know when im ready. Thanks.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
1 year in the gym is nothing your still getting the fundamentals down. Wait till about year 3 and you understand your body more. Gains will halt that's wen you take it to the next level.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Honestly you should wait atleast another year or 2. I did my first prohormone cycle back in 2004 when they were doing the first prohormone ban. I had only been training about 2 year and made decent gains but i couldve made those gains on my own. It was about 6 yrs later that I decided to try another prohormone. I made better gains because I actually new how to train and eat right and actually believe I wasn't going to grow much naturally.