Shredded Labs Stano 300

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with the Stano300? Stano dosed at 300 sounds good but haven't seen much feedback with Shredded Labs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anyone have any experience with the Stano300? Stano dosed at 300 sounds good but haven't seen much feedback with Shredded Labs.
300 mgs is too low to see decent results....

SPLocal

Awards
Stano is generally dosed between 800mg-1g (maybe 600mg) for lethargy-abating purposes, and upwards of 1g for actual gains or a more noticeable "hardening" aesthetic effect.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I went 1200-1400 solo to finish out a mechabol cycle, have no idea if there were any noticeable gains

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Great product , and great company, ran the Stano with my SDMZ and it worked great

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
If I run it I would run it atleast at 800-1200. I meant I like the fact that its 300 per cap. All the other brands are around 200 per cap just not sure if shredded labs is legit. I've seen mixed reviews on their alpha one.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
If I run it I would run it atleast at 800-1200. I meant I like the fact that its 300 per cap. All the other brands are around 200 per cap just not sure if shredded labs is legit. I've seen mixed reviews on their alpha one.
I've seen on other forums that there were a lot of issues with Shredded labs.. A lot of there products have been pulled..

justmechillin

Its easy on the liver and hard on the hair. Stano/Epa work great together... 300 x 3 stano with 10mg x 3 Epa a day is a good low dose cycle

atl3128

Awards
I think the alpha1 was found to be mostly Dhea but I think everything else has been proven good to go. I have taken their megasten and mecha and have very pleased with the size and strength gains.

Awards
I just got two bottles of Stanozane from Ironflex Supplements. Delivery was immediate.

There was no place on their website for the promo code. I e-mailed them, and they indeed honored the 20% AM20 code.

Kudos to them for doing me right!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
The shredder labs are only 60 caps so 60x300=18000 other brands 90x200=18000. Same amount per bottle and Iron Flex is a better price from what I have found.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
As far as i know shredded labs products are now all third party tested so should be legit. I used mechabol (meythlC25) from shredded labs and it was a great cycle, 8 lbs in 4 weeks

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I ran SL Stano at around 300-600, once or twice a day... while on a ridic high amount of mithras and d-zone and it def did the trick!!

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
I ran SL Stano at around 300-600, once or twice a day... while on a ridic high amount of mithras and d-zone and it def did the trick!!
WOW I have been gone a lonnnggg time, what are mithras ?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have put my sl stano 300 caps on the scale and i can assure you from this experiment that one cap cannot contain the amount of stano that is printed on the bottle.total weight of one cap is 275mg and you have to put away the weight for the empty cap and the filler

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the amount of Mithras that you were taking?