Do I have the Genetics for Steroids.

JoeRich

Awards
Im curious what everyone thinks. I don't have any friends who have taken them before. Was wondering what everyone thinks. I have been training for 13 years. Im 5 ft 8 and about 154 lbs. thanks[video=youtube;4Yi9yiPMfRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yi9yiPMfRg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUjCdu33b6Qi2M6E lk-sezmA[/video]

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Looks like you have a solid base, I say go for it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you work legs?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wait, people need a genetic base ofr a steroid cycle? I thought the purpose of AAS was to override genetics..

:D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that's what I'd look like at 154. Interesting.

I think my wife would leave me if I dropped that much weight.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of confused as to what you are asking. Are you asking if we think you should take steroids, or are you asking if we think you have reached the limit of your genetic potential? I'd say the answer to the first question is subjective upon what you want to do - its your body. As for the answer to the second question - I doubt it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm kind of confused as to what you are asking. Are you asking if we think you should take steroids, or are you asking if we think you have reached the limit of your genetic potential? I'd say the answer to the first question is subjective upon what you want to do - its your body. As for the answer to the second question - I doubt it.
I think he just wanted to show how lean he looks, and him benching 80lb dumbbells for 20 reps, in hopes we'd be like all, " DAYUM BRAH, YOUR SWOLL, YOU SHOULD GO PRO!"
but sadly, this isn't the cum guzzlers paradise aka, bb.com.

Nah, Nvm

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
5''8 154 pounds and 13 years of training ?? I'd say eat , eat , eat and eat some more . No way you've reached your genetic potential . There is also no need to walk around at 4-5 % body fat unless you are competing . It's just not healthy .

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think he just wanted to show how lean he looks, and him benching 80lb dumbbells for 20 reps, in hopes we'd be like all, " DAYUM BRAH, YOUR SWOLL, YOU SHOULD GO PRO!"

Nah, Nvm
^^^lol this guy
If I can do 100lb db for 20, am I ready for steroids and the pro's? Lmao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^lol this guy
If I can do 100lb db for 20, am I ready for steroids and the pro's? Lmao
No one said if you can do 100x20 you can be pro.
I said if he could do 100x20 I'd be impressed.
He only weighs 154, that would be impressive.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
No one said if you can do 100x20 you can be pro.
I said if he could do 100x20 I'd be impressed.
He only weighs 154, that would be impressive.
That was sarcasm my man! Guess u missed the pun.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Not that impressive really. I was pumping 100's for reps on the incline at 160 last summer . I was on epi though ! Haha

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I got it as well . There's two languages in my house English and sarcasm .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, yea, make fun of the half asleep guy. after that I even confused clostebol with stenbolone.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Is it even possible to get to 4 percent bodyfat and maintain mass without using steroids or at least some type of synthetic supplement? I mean that's pretty much impossible right? He says he's not using steroids but he's using something. Not to mention there are plenty of guys who will say they use nothing just so show off to people (like said video) when in fact they definitely are using something. Also, I can't get over the eyebrow thing op did at the beginning lol what was that??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it even possible to get to 4 percent bodyfat and maintain mass without using steroids or at least some type of synthetic supplement? I mean that's pretty much impossible right? He says he's not using steroids but he's using something. Not to mention there are plenty of guys who will say they use nothing just so show off to people (like said video) when in fact they definitely are using something. Also, I can't get over the eyebrow thing op did at the beginning lol what was that??
I think it's hard to maintain life at 4 percent

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the point? Sometimes you need a hamburger in your life.
Amen.
Unless you're pro, going pro any time soon in your life, or your girl for some reason prefers you at sub 6 percent, there is really no point at all in going that low.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What's the point? Sometimes you need a hamburger in your life.
I personally believe in a wendy's double with cheese at least EOD.....so I'm in the 'more often than sometimes' crowd :D

Hamburger.gif

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards

Nah, Nvm
Awesome.

Damorgs

Awards
I want 1:23 of my life back... I don't get the point to the video?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want 1:23 of my life back... I don't get the point to the video?
He wants to know if he has the genetics for steroids, and posted a video to help us determine if he does.

Based on the video, he appears to be human, so in my professional opinion, he does have genetics for steroids.
If your human, you most likely have these same genetics that steroids work on.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Horses and cattle genetics work well too.

sinkheadhxc

Awards
He wants to know if he has the genetics for steroids, and posted a video to help us determine if he does.

Based on the video, he appears to be human, so in my professional opinion, he does have genetics for steroids.
If your human, you most likely have these same genetics that steroids work on.
LOL^^

"am I ready", while being 156 and training for 13 years. I went from 160 to 180 in 3 years and haven't even touched a pro-hormone.

if you wanna do it then you're ready. if I only went from 130 to 154 in 13 years I would have been on that **** a long time ago.

then again maybe the video is of a dude he wants to look like after steroids... in which case...