• Established
Here's the rundown.

Weeks 1&2= M1T @ 15mgs everyday
Weeks 3-10= 1Test @ 200mgs everyday
Weeks 3-10= 4AD @ 300mgs everyday
Weeks 7-10= M4OHN @ 36 mgs everyday
Weeks 11&12= Nolvadex @ 40mgs everyday
Weeks 13&14= Nolvadex @ 20mgs everyday

Running M1T first two weeks to jumpstart cycle (I like the idea of this).
Eight weeks of trans 4AD/1Test.
Finish last four weeks of cycle with M4OHN to harden up.

Should I decrease dosage of M4OHN and/or extend length of use? Any thoughts? Thanks. Nate.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
those first 2 wks will be hell without 4ad. lethargy and shutdown. you might start 4ad week 1 -7. I would extend the length of m4ohn. It takes a while to get started. I did not get much from iu but am going to try again later.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those first 2 wks will be hell without 4ad. lethargy and shutdown. you might start 4ad week 1 -7. I would extend the length of m4ohn. It takes a while to get started. I did not get much from it but am going to try again later.

That is not true with everyone. I like this cycle a lot maybe go M5 at the end isnted tho??

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I would also start the 4ad in week 1 and the 1-test trans in week 2. That way you won't be shutdown while waiting for the trans to kick in. You will go off m1t just as the trans 1-test kicks in, my cycle took around a week before I noticed anything.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That is not true with everyone. I like this cycle a lot maybe go M5 at the end isnted tho??
Yeah, I have some M5 as well. Do you think that would be a better option?

I would also start the 4ad in week 1 and the 1-test trans in week 2. That way you won't be shutdown while waiting for the trans to kick in. You will go off m1t just as the trans 1-test kicks in, my cycle took around a week before I noticed anything.
Makes sense.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
that's good advice.

seems like a solid cycle if you run it that way...and most people find M1T-only cycling to be really rough. dont expect to do alot of quality fucking w/o 4-ad.

remember that M5 is generally used as a pre-workout stimulant. its androgenic (i. hardening/vascularity/diuretic effects are minimal if you arent dosing frequently). MDHT might be a better choice instead of popping pills every 2-3 hours. it's only mildly hepatoxic (at least from what's been posted and recorded - i dont have #'s) so methyl stacking with the even milder MOHN shouldnt be too much of a concern.....if you do this pure androgen route last 2 weeks, remember that the 4-ad can and should probably be dropped, if you want to see the effects properly. libido and lethargy from the 1-T will be minimalized by the MDHT, which imparts both libido and energy/aggression