To all the people who use HCG on cycle please answer

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Why do you do this a confidence on shrunken nuts? It seems wasteful to try and boost LH levels when your HTPA is clearly shut down from high amounts of exogenous test. Post cycle i would understand but on cycle is just a waste to me. I f you could give me a better reason i want to hear.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
It can allow for/ support a smoother and less dramatic transition into PCT. Obviously, a smooth transition into PCT combined with a strong and complete PCT program = a greater percentage of permanent gains.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
U realize it has no effect on ur system while ur on test because high levels of test cause negative feedback. In the brain shutting down LH and FSH

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I presume you read that. But have you actually experienced that?

Also, what you described is true with Clomid. Clomid will not work/stimulate LH until test levels start to drop. They don't have to be low, but they generally have to drop below 1000.

However, HCG is different as it provides a more direct stimulus. The problem with running it on cycle is that some guys become slightly desensitized and it may not provide the same boost at the start of PCT.

That's also why some will rotate back and forth between HCG and HCGenerate.

justmechillin

It can allow for/ support a smoother and less dramatic transition into PCT. Obviously, a smooth transition into PCT combined with a strong and complete PCT program = a greater percentage of permanent gains.
This guy nailed it... Good advice!

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I presume you read that. But have you actually experienced that?

Also, what you described is true with Clomid. Clomid will not work/stimulate LH until test levels start to drop. They don't have to be low, but they generally have to drop below 1000.

However, HCG is different as it provides a more direct stimulus. The problem with running it on cycle is that some guys become slightly desensitized and it may not provide the same boost at the start of PCT.

That's also why some will rotate back and forth between HCG and HCGenerate.
Your basically saying that it can still stimulate LH function when it's literally impossible because of the 500mg of test in you body a week I want. Some blood work or studies to see tht

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'm very interested in this as well. In for more info.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Ok, I’ll spend a little more time on this. But, my efforts seem to be moving very quickly towards an area called ‘Wasted Time that I’ll never recover’.

Attached is a simplified picture/diagram that outlines the way the feedback loop (that your referring to) works. Specifically, it illustrates clomid’s role or interference with this loop.

Clomid and the Pituitary.png

Now, notice Clomid’s action in the process. The pituitary senses low estrogen levels and then sends an LH (Luteinizing hormone) signal/order to the testes to produce more Test, which in turn creates more estrogen. So, Clomid essentially tricks the pituitary.

And you’re partially correct. This process does not work (as outlined in the diagram) when Test is elevated to very high levels. This is because the pituitary not only bases its order or LH signal to the testes on estrogen levels but also androgen levels.

But here is where you’re confused. HCG does not prompt the pituitary to send LH to the testes. Nor does HCG act similarly to Clomid, causing a low estrogen reading at the pituitary.

I guess you could say that as it relates to the diagram, HCG’s actions are targeting the right side of the diagram and not the left. HCG in simple terms mimics the Luteinizing Hormone (almost identically) and therefore stimulates the testes in the same manner as LH. So, the feedback loop that you reference is irrelevant as it relates to HCG.

Now, you said you want some blood work and studies. Well, I suggest you go out and find them. You’ve already done a little reading but not enough. This is evident by your lack of understand on the subject. So I suggest you continue your studies. Just because you want studies, doesn’t mean I’m going to task myself with supplying, compiling and organizing you anabolic library.

My 8 year old kid tries the same thing. I tell him to rake the leaves in the yard. He says “It’s not possible to rake up ALL of the leaves in one day”. I say that it is possible and I know this to be true because I’ve done it. He then replies, “Yeah, well then show me! I’d like to see you do it”. Fat chance kid. “Get your ass out there and start raking!”

Well, this is similar. The majority of the AAS Community has experienced the effects of HCG while on cycle or at the start of PCT while test levels are still slightly elevated. Nobody has to prove anything to you. But it would be wise for you to take note of what others have already learned.

Also, you’ve failed to answer my question. Have you actually experienced any of this? Has HCG failed to stimulate your testes? Or is this something you read or heard and are now parroting?

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Dose that mean that's if you are running lets say 500 Mgs of test a week and you start hCg u are running more then that becUse the testes are able to produce test while u are using test so wouldn't it be a total of like 575 Mgs of test a week