another 1st cycle... let me have it!

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Personal Summary:

Height: 6'-0"
Weight: 185
BF%: 13-15% (results of 2 different measurements)
Experience: 3.5 years serious nutrition and training

I do have everything I need to start but may hold back til I'm around 10% BF (anxious as hell haha). I'm looking to keep this as simple and clean as possible, as if t were my 10th cycle instead of 1st. I have enough of everything for 2+ cycles in order to be prepared for anything. Just looking for some simple reassurance, and constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Cycle (10 weeks):

Test E: 250mg 2x/week
Arimidex: .25mg EOD (adjusted if needed)

-2 weeks off-

PCT (4 weeks):

Clomid: 50/50/50
Tamox: 40/40/20/20 (I have more than enough in case needed during cycle)

Supps:

Orange Triad
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Glucosamine
Calcium
Whey
Fish Oils
Hemavol

Diet:

Cals: 3k+/-
P: 220
C: 300
F: whatever I can get. I cook exclusively with coconut oil, and i'll prob be murdering peanut butter to hit cals.

Random Info:
I show some signs of low T and/or high E, such as fat around chest while maintaining flat stomach as an example, though I do not see this as gyno since I cannot feel any glandular tissue nor do I have sensitivity issues. This still makes me a bit worried about being prone to gyno, nonetheless.

Feel free to provide me with any input at all on dosages or recommended drugs to add (such as maybe aromasin instead of adex due to the possibility of a higher probability of acquiring gyno?), or staple supplements (additional test booster during pct?). I love this site and have learned a lot from having spent quite some time researching and browsing logs, provided info, and what have you.

Thanks!

sinkheadhxc

Awards
I forgot to add that I will be getting blood tests before and after cycle. I'm very curious to see my natural levels as they are.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother I ran something similar for my first real cycle with great results if you have the means I would bump it out to the 12-15 week range. Also I noticed a huge difference in effectiveness going from 250 to 300mg in the middle of my cycle. that’s my 2cents. Good luck and have fun. There are few feelings as good as being "on"

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Hey brother I ran something similar for my first real cycle with great results if you have the means I would bump it out to the 12-15 week range. Also I noticed a huge difference in effectiveness going from 250 to 300mg in the middle of my cycle. that’s my 2cents. Good luck and have fun. There are few feelings as good as being "on"
thanks for the positive feedback! luckily, I have enough of everything for two cycles, so I'm prepared to combat sides or up test e amounts (preferably the latter).

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Get some hcg and stretch cycle out to at least 12 weeks. Many guys say go shorter and it works for them, but for me i really notice gains weeks 7-12.
I didn't use hcg forever and now I won't do without it, balls are full and I have a diff feeling while using hch with test. Dont know how to explain it, but sense of well being seems higher for me than when I ran test without it....

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
i did same cycle. lose the clomid, add daa and pes erase to pct and do 12weeks^

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget that pct technically won't start till two weeks after your last pin.
Test e has a long half life.
Clomid is my favorite pct drug.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
You could drop the milk thistle since you're not using orals.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could drop the milk thistle since you're not using orals.
Injectable still has a negative impact on liver values. Just not as bad.

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Get some hcg and stretch cycle out to at least 12 weeks. Many guys say go shorter and it works for them, but for me i really notice gains weeks 7-12.
I didn't use hcg forever and now I won't do without it, balls are full and I have a diff feeling while using hch with test. Dont know how to explain it, but sense of well being seems higher for me than when I ran test without it....
I've thought about this, just don't have a connect... yet lol. I would very much like to though. I would rather take every precaution than half ass anything. Thanks for the feedback breh.

sinkheadhxc

Awards
i did same cycle. lose the clomid, add daa and pes erase to pct and do 12weeks^
Why lose the clomid
Don't forget that pct technically won't start till two weeks after your last pin.
Test e has a long half life.
Clomid is my favorite pct drug.
I have also thought about this and have been reading rather extensively. Everyone says something different lol. It seems to make sense to use clomid but I'm honestly torn between what I want to do.

I have 2 bottles of D-POL and erase so changing that up would be no issue if I would decide to go with that.

Sorry about not mentioning the two week transition from cycle to pct lol. I'll edit that.