Side effects on day 2?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Side effects on day 2?

Hey guys,

I just started an epi and stanozane run and the first day I ran 30mg of epi and 600mg of stano. I spread them evenly throughout the day. I read up on some of the side effects and I after my second dose, I had a really bad forearm pump. Then to add to that I wake up this morning and my right nipple/chest is sore. How is it possible to have gyno symptoms (not actually gyno but the precursor) and the pump pain on day 1 and 2?? I wish it was in my head but I havent taken my second dose today because maybe what I bought is not actually epi/ stano. Before starting this cycle I had test checked about 6 months back and I have 375 (which is low for my age 22). What do you guys suggest I do? I have nolva and a AI, but should I risk the cycle with sensitive nips on the second day? I am totally confused because I could not find anyone else anywhere having this problem.

Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Epi or stano theoretically shouldn't convert to estrogen, it's a possibility though. But only 2 days in, I would have to say it placebo. What ai do you have?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

placebo
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Ya I figure it has to be placebo, just a tad concerned about it, I have Erase
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Should I take some erase, or should I just wait to see how I feel in a few days/ see if it is just placebo?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

You could just take one cap of erase ED if it's a big concern. Assuming its the original and not pro.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders52 View Post
    Hey guys, I just started an epi and stanozane run and the first day I ran 30mg of epi and 600mg of stano. I spread them evenly throughout the day. I read up on some of the side effects and I after my second dose, I had a really bad forearm pump. Then to add to that I wake up this morning and my right nipple/chest is sore. How is it possible to have gyno symptoms (not actually gyno but the precursor) and the pump pain on day 1 and 2?? I wish it was in my head but I havent taken my second dose today because maybe what I bought is not actually epi/ stano. Before starting this cycle I had test checked about 6 months back and I have 375 (which is low for my age 22). What do you guys suggest I do? I have nolva and a AI, but should I risk the cycle with sensitive nips on the second day? I am totally confused because I could not find anyone else anywhere having this problem. Thanks.
    This happened to me a week ago, when I started my epi cycle. I was freaking out too. I even cracked open my AI and took a dose, but after reading through some post on here. I attributed to fluctuating hormone levels and after a couple of days my sensitive nips went away.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cabrunner6480 View Post
    This happened to me a week ago, when I started my epi cycle. I was freaking out too. I even cracked open my AI and took a dose, but after reading through some post on here. I attributed to fluctuating hormone levels and after a couple of days my sensitive nips went away.
    Ah okay, I kind of figured that to be the case as it makes the most sense haha. Thanks guys.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st week Side Effects on Test Enanthate
    By RocketFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:04 PM
  2. L-Glutathione side effects on whitening skin?
    By MassBuilda123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Getting Side Effects On Epistane @ 30mg, Advice Needed
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 09:16 AM
  4. Strange side effect on M1T...
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 12:38 PM
  5. sexual side effects on T1-Pro