Desoxytest!!!????

Mr.manibol

Awards
Anyone have further info on what transdermal dosage will be ,maybe I should consult PA on this.Interested about this compound being released by phfthe a:a rating seems to be promising considering it seems like a good candidate for td absoption based on mw of 272.Anyone?:0

atl3128

Awards
What exactly is this compound supposed to be like in comparison?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Interested about this stuff.. Maybe jbry could chime in and she'd some light? Bump

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta 2 has a good bit of positive reviews.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some refer to this compound as 2-androstenol. this stuff is unmethylated phera. it was previously released by anabolic xtreme in a product called 3ad. the ph version, 17keto, was also released in a product called delta-2. henryv has a write up on the ph version delta-2.
3-AD? I still have a bottle of that sealed. I wasn't sure what it was. I bought it years ago and forgot about it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-androstenone is a prohormone to 2-2-androstenone is a prohormone to 2-androstenol, which is unmethylated phera. androstenol, which is unmethylated phera. 3-AD contains androsterone (like stanodrol) 3-AD contains androsterone (like stanodrol) and 2-androstenol with an acetate ester and 2-androstenol with an acetate ester attached.
So delta 2 is a ph to desoxy test

It seems 500-600mg is a good dosage.