Sustanon 250 question!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys first time running this ester. Opinions on dosage a week. And I know all the hubbub on blood level spikes from the mix of esters but Christmas has come early and I received 2 free vials. So my question from any that have used this blend is:

2 times a week?
Or every 3 days?

Obviously twice a week is 2 days then 3. I guess blood levels are gonna be kinda crazy anyways so maybe twice a week would be fine? If anyone has any input I would appreciate it. I have read lots of opinions just wanted some opinions from my AM brothers.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey guys first time running this ester. Opinions on dosage a week. And I know all the hubbub on blood level spikes from the mix of esters but Christmas has come early and I received 2 free vials. So my question from any that have used this blend is:

2 times a week?
Or every 3 days?

Obviously twice a week is 2 days then 3. I guess blood levels are gonna be kinda crazy anyways so maybe twice a week would be fine? If anyone has any input I would appreciate it. I have read lots of opinions just wanted some opinions from my AM brothers.
EOD IMO.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
How much test do you wanna run. Eod will give you 750-1g at 250 a shot. 125 will give you 375-500 a week. Keep in mind sus is mostly ester weight I think you only really get like 150mgs of test on a 250mg inject. I can't remember the ester weights exactly but they're pretty substantial.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
How much test do you wanna run. Eod will give you 750-1g at 250 a shot. 125 will give you 375-500 a week. Keep in mind sus is mostly ester weight I think you only really get like 150mgs of test on a 250mg inject. I can't remember the ester weights exactly but they're pretty substantial.
Was thinking just around 500 a week. Not real familiar on ester weight so I can't comment. So are u saying that the ester weight is higher in sust then test e or cyp? Meaning there will be less test per ml in each pin?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Was thinking just around 500 a week. Not real familiar on ester weight so I can't comment. So are u saying that the ester weight is higher in sust then test e or cyp? Meaning there will be less test per ml in each pin?
Phenyl prop is a bit heavier on its own. The others are pretty heavy except prop

MuscleJ

Awards
2x week some do eod but I dont like front loading everything I have to inject for the week

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Not to off topic but any ester should be injected e2d to keep blood levels up and consistent just saying

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Have a brain pin e2d
Well aren't you just full of himself. So the doctors that prescribe hrt dosages and follow up with blood work and prescribe once a week dosage have no brains as well? Your logic is not correct, please stay off my thread.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Well aren't you just full of himself. So the doctors that prescribe hrt dosages and follow up with blood work and prescribe once a week dosage have no brains as well? Your logic is not correct, please stay off my thread.
A once a week injection will have you levels constantly fluctuating doctors aren't worried about that

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Dude sorry I'm not here to be an a, just trying to hep you make the most if a cycle. I choose to pin the ester e2d just to keep constant blood levels. Now with a mix like sust, it's very Important to keep all the esters in there fully constant.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dude sorry I'm not here to be an a, just trying to hep you make the most if a cycle. I choose to pin the ester e2d just to keep constant blood levels. Now with a mix like sust, it's very Important to keep all the esters in there fully constant.
I understand that you want to keep blood levels as level as you can but your above statement that all esters should be pinned e2d IMO is not correct. Most people will say with a long ester like cyp and e it is fine to pin twice a week. Now with that being said if you a weeks worth of blood panels that you would like to throw up on here proving all of us wrong and that extra 24 hours every 5 days makes that much of a difference in blood levels.....well then I stand corrected. And as far as a doctor prescribing hrt once a week and not caring about blood levels, that to me is ludicrous. I'm not saying they don't fluctuate but where's your proof that it makes that much of a difference with a long ester? It's kinda like the guys that preach everyone needs an ai. I have never needed an ai. And IMO not everyone does. There is also a very respectable person on here that says pct **** is crap ( super knows who I am speaking of) and that is his opinion and it works for him. So in the future maybe next time don't post on someone's thread that they should "use a brain". This is all a crap shoot guy. Know one really knows how all this reacts totally on the body for every single person that decides to walk this line. I appreciate your opinion though. Peace!!!

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I understand that you want to keep blood levels as level as you can but your above statement that all esters should be pinned e2d IMO is not correct. Most people will say with a long ester like cyp and e it is fine to pin twice a week. Now with that being said if you a weeks worth of blood panels that you would like to throw up on here proving all of us wrong and that extra 24 hours every 5 days makes that much of a difference in blood levels.....well then I stand corrected. And as far as a doctor prescribing hrt once a week and not caring about blood levels, that to me is ludicrous. I'm not saying they don't fluctuate but where's your proof that it makes that much of a difference with a long ester? It's kinda like the guys that preach everyone needs an ai. I have never needed an ai. And IMO not everyone does. There is also a very respectable person on here that says pct **** is crap ( super knows who I am speaking of) and that is his opinion and it works for him. So in the future maybe next time don't post on someone's thread that they should "use a brain". This is all a crap shoot guy. Know one really knows how all this reacts totally on the body for every single person that decides to walk this line. I appreciate your opinion though. Peace!!!
I guess part of this was to me?

A doctor isn't worried as much about you keeping steady blood levels as you, yourself, woul be. Not saying your blood levels will crash completely but you have have more drastic highs and lows which are not ideal

That was all I was saying and I understand your point though

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Sust was originally created with multiple esters to limit pinning. I believe the original intent was 1X per week.

Now, that doesn't mean that they did a perfect job. Most of us know that the levels fluctuate considerably with 1 injection per week. The graphs/charts detailing this are easy to find.

But I think 2 is good and promotes relatively stable levels. I've tried 1X and 2X per week. Both work.

If I were to pin EOD, I wouldn't use Sust.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sust was originally created with multiple esters to limit pinning. I believe the original intent was 1X per week.

Now, that doesn't mean that they did a perfect job. Most of us know that the levels fluctuate considerably with 1 injection per week. The graphs/charts detailing this are easy to find.

But I think 2 is good and promotes relatively stable levels. I've tried 1X and 2X per week. Both work.

If I were to pin EOD, I wouldn't use Sust.
Thanks for the post bro.