should i use a serm?

antmike

Awards
Running a 4 weeker of alpha bulk I have reboot and Nolva

I've been told that bulk isn't that suppressive and reboot would be fine for pct but since I have the Nolva should I run it something like 10/10/10/10 along with reboot just to be safe or should I save for more suppressive cycle and run reboot solo?

thanks!

hawks21

Awards
You should be fine with the pct that comes with the kit. Anything more than the 4 weeks you need a serm.

antmike

Awards
Thanks bro..I assume since most are running bulk and mass and still only using reboot I would be fine but better safe than sorry

Also people were saying "you won't see much if anything from bulk solo" but I've made some great gains. Hopefully I keep them

hawks21

Awards
:yeah when people do those stacks they double the amount of time on and the dosage. To keep gains it comes down to training and diet. I'm doing a advanced muscle science stack and I feel amazing and hit the weights hard.

antmike

Awards
I'm thinking of giving androfactory bulk up a try for my next run

hw101

Awards
Hey hawks 21 what kit you choose and how is it going

hawks21

Awards
Hey hawks 21 what kit you choose and how is it going
I am doing a hormone regulation kit and I'm on my second week on the cycle and right now I feel God like in the weight room

hw101

Awards
Running it or 4 or 8 ? Asking because I was thinkng about using the same kit . Are u gonna use a serm? And have you put on weight in the first two weeks?

hawks21

Awards
4 weeks. And pct with kit. I have a ai in case gyno flairs

hw101

Awards
Ok cool let me know how it goes and if you get any sides .