Ostarine to Albuterol
- 07-07-2013, 10:27 AM
- 07-07-2013, 12:07 PM
What dose are you running the ostarine? And are u planning on running some very mild form of a PCT after? If so, I'd do it after your hormone levels are back to normal as ostarine may be mildly suppressive.CELTIC LABS REP
- 07-07-2013, 12:11 PM
07-07-2013, 12:23 PM
I'd probably run some DAA afterwards just in case. It's dirt cheap anyway. But assuming you arnt rly suppressed, you could probably jump right into a cut similar to "toggling" back and forth.
CELTIC LABS REP
07-07-2013, 02:59 PM
07-07-2013, 06:09 PM
well if youre bulking now, you should give a transition period instead of just dropping 900 calories right off the bat. but id say youre probly good to jump rit into the albuterol if you want to. its not catabolic or supressive or anything. the only thing that would fuk your strength is if you messed up your diet
07-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Def take some DAA at least. No way you aren't at least a bit surpressed. Sure u can get away with it but why risk your hard earned gains? Grab a test booster at least. An otc AI would be good too.
Btw how were your gains after 6 weeks of the osta?
07-08-2013, 12:59 AM
07-08-2013, 02:01 AM
07-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Belikearnold in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2010, 03:21 PM
- By BigBlackGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2010, 03:08 PM
- By baf in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:13 PM
- By SkinnyMinnie in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:27 PM
- By 357mag in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-24-2005, 07:25 PM