How do i stack all of these?

  1. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    How do i stack all of these?


    I'd like to make 2 x solid cycles, one for ripping and one for bulking. I've got... (150x 50mg pro-rip tabs- anavar and winstrol blend) (150x 50mg pro-mass tabs- anadrol and dbol blend) (200x clenbuterol tabs) (120x Eca + Stack tabs) ( 1x 500mg test 500 vial) (1x300mg Boldenone vial) (1x 300mg test cypionate vial) (1x 300mg test enanthate vial) And is this enough to create 2 solid cycles or do I need to add anything extra? Any help will be appreciated!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    How do I stack all of these?


    like this:


    one on top the other.
  3. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    Some serious advice would help man, if I wanted jokes I'd have joined a comedy club.
    •   
       


  4. Dude that stack is to advance for him, you need the 2,2,2 stack.

  5. if you cant see the harmless humor in his post then this isnt the forum for you...
  6. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    The humours not the problem, the weird private messages are though!
  7. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    The harmless humour is fine, but the weird private messages arnt.
  8. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    Duno think that guys taking an odd disliking to me since I joined

  9. I think you're lying. My AM brothers are kind loving little men.
  10. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    I think some people take this site wayyy to seriously, and instead of offering the advice that's needed and have a bit if banter they like to try and boy off new members for no reason. Just because we don't know as much as the rest of you.

  11. Lol, are you new to the internet?
  12. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    Dude I can Bearly handle facebook lol

  13. We welcome all new members.... Have you posted a "new member" thread intrducing yourself?
  14. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    Erm nope, no idea that I even had to or how to?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    I'd like to make 2 x solid cycles, one for ripping and one for bulking. I've got... (150x 50mg pro-rip tabs- anavar and winstrol blend) (150x 50mg pro-mass tabs- anadrol and dbol blend) (200x clenbuterol tabs) (120x Eca + Stack tabs) ( 1x 500mg test 500 vial) (1x300mg Boldenone vial) (1x 300mg test cypionate vial) (1x 300mg test enanthate vial) And is this enough to create 2 solid cycles or do I need to add anything extra? Any help will be appreciated!!!
    That's a lot to own for someone who apparently never cycled. You have a lot of other "substances" you accumulated? Getting a dealer vibe from you.
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's a lot to own for someone who apparently never cycled. You have a lot of other "substances" you accumulated? Getting a dealer vibe from you.
    Or stolen gear..

  17. Hope I'm wrong
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    Lol nah I wouldn't lower myself nor risk the trouble, dealings for wasters that cbf to get a real job, does seem allot of people on a Roid info site are pretty quick to throw random accusations out! I've been offered this quantity so thought this was a normal sized course.
  19. Lion86
    Lion86's Avatar

    Like I've said I don't really have a clue, that's why I'm asking, thought that was what this site was for but seems everyone's on the attack!

  20. Lol I cant take this serious anymore.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hawks21 View Post
    Lol I cant take this serious anymore.
    Loling hard bro

  22. What this guy needs to buy is the Battletoads-xt PH
    http://i.imgur.com/g28hQ.jpg
    haha

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    like this:


    one on top the other.
    Curse you lol that was gonna be my response
    Why not zoidberg?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    Like I've said I don't really have a clue, that's why I'm asking, thought that was what this site was for but seems everyone's on the attack!
    Well if you did some of your own research on thses things and at least tried to have a cycle laid out for people to critique then the hazing might not be so bad, but you've come here tossed some doohickies on our table and ask what to do with them. So of course people probably don't think very highly of you lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    We welcome all new members.... Have you posted a "new member" thread intrducing yourself?
    I hope that isn't standard procedure lol. I missed that step too
    Why not zoidberg?

  26. I don't think anyone has received a random pm from me on this board. Maybe 2 or 3people.

    Unless you count negs.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do I stack these PH's?
    By stilts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:13 AM
  2. How do I stack these Supps.
    By XJUSTICEX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 08:56 AM
  3. superdrol and anavar..how do i stack em
    By msenny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM
  4. What do you guys think of these gyms?
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 12:10 AM
  5. Which SD stack out of these 3?
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Log in
Log in