Dustin7

Awards
On cycle
Halo xt-50/75/75/75 or for 6 weeks
Ultra male rx
4-Andro rx
Advanced cycle support

Pct
Clomid or nolvadex, when I research I get mixed reviews about which is best.
Ultra male
Advanced cycle
E-control

Also I will be taking fish oil, joint support and Hawthorne berry
Thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you need to throw up some stats to get real advice. if youre young/inexperienced, its pointless. you will just lose it all during pct

but for feedback, its a good looking cycle. id definately move it to 5-6 weeks. for the serm, it really doesnt matter too much for hdrol. but im a clomid person because it works well with me. some people say they get bitchy and girly, but thats kind of a side effect during pct anyways. i feel pretty good with clomid

D

Dustin7

Awards
5'11
185lb
I took alpha mass by forerunner labs last year, kept gains
if I move it to 5 to 6 weeks do I need to get two bottles of 4-andro rx to or should I run halo xt solo for two weeks?

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to run 4-Andro, run it throughout. But you're too young to be using this stuff.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure forum mandates 21 and over in the anabolics section

H

hawks21

Awards
Looks like someone forgot to read the stickys

D

Dustin7

Awards
I turn 21 next week that's when I was going to buy

H

hawks21

Awards
Honestly, I think you are looking for a easy way to get big. I am going to assume you have high bf% and a poor diet.. Honestly, I wouldn't even touch ph ever. I would rather wait a little more to actually get good gear then some mediocre oral ****.

D

Dustin7

Awards
Bf is at 12% looking to get at 8%, diet is good, I don't eat trash food

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ehhhh, i doubt youre at your weightloss thresh hold.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Lol 20 year old using pH..
My friend (ectomorph) bulked and lifted for only 5 months then did a 12 week cycle of test e 400 at the age of 17 And made hell gainzz and kept all of it but 1kg

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
My friend (ectomorph) bulked and lifted for only 5 months then did a 12 week cycle of test e 400 at the age of 17 And made hell gainzz and kept all of it but 1kg
lol "ectomorph"... now we know youre lying

how the fuk would he even know he was an ecto if hes only been working out 5 months?

kids these days are so damn stupid

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

how the fuk would he even know he was an ecto if hes only been working out 5 months?

Maybe his friend's name is "ecto morph"

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Heyyyyyy I'm not that stooooopid :mad: anyway I agree no one is natural anymore, especially since we have all these supplement companies tossing compounds our way and half the people fail to research wtf it actually is. Then we have kids like this who want the easy way out. Christ. Then again Arnold ran test at 18 (according to his book) but I've heard as young as 16 and he was a monster. Just saying.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Heyyyyyy I'm not that stooooopid :mad: anyway I agree no one is natural anymore, especially since we have all these supplement companies tossing compounds our way and half the people fail to research wtf it actually is. Then we have kids like this who want the easy way out. Christ. Then again Arnold ran test at 18 (according to his book) but I've heard as young as 16 and he was a monster. Just saying.
lol im 23 so im talkin **** about my own generation dude. not saying all of us are, but we are a pretty dam lazy generation

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol im 23 so im talkin **** about my own generation dude. not saying all of us are, but we are a pretty dam lazy generation
Yeah there is a serious lack of motivation in our generation.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards

He had a low bf ? And started at a low weight? As a endomorph would have fair amount of body fat to muscle, & a Mesomorph as it the best

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Kids? I'm not looking for a easy way out? I've only been training going on 4 months now dude,started 60-going on 65kg now ? I'm not saying I know much but I have my calorie count in order & my training. All I said was a statement a about my friend and reassuring it? & I was calling out on anyone else that has cycled at such a young age .

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
He had a low bf ? And started at a low weight? As a endomorph would have fair amount of body fat to muscle, & a Mesomorph as it the best
ahem.. WRONG

body type has nothing to do with bodyfat. a pure ecto, which is uber fukin rare, has long lanky limbs and fingers with a really narrow frame and face. pure endos, which are also rare, have round face, wide ass hips, broad shoulders. they have to do wth body structure not bodyfat.

youre like the 98% of people that use those terms and classify each other based on body size and physique. i bet you and your friend are hardgainers too huh

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kids? I'm not looking for a easy way out? I've only been training going on 4 months now dude,started 60-going on 65kg now ? I'm not saying I know much but I have my calorie count in order & my training. All I said was a statement a about my friend and reassuring it? & I was calling out on anyone else that has cycled at such a young age .
i wasn't attacking anything you said, i was making a statement. I personally don't believe the 21+ rule, but it is rare that you find someone who is that young to research and know what they're up against. Hence why people here say to wait till 23+. Of course there are some beastly 20 year olds who have had guidance in their training since they were 16 and actually know what they're doing. Once again, rare.

Lol @Onion I hate that word "hardgainer" such a bull**** term for "people who dont want to eat because they want to stay "Shredded" " .