anavar first ever cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

anavar first ever cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

anavar first ever cycle

After much deliberation and consideration I have decide to cycle anavar. However having never used this before or any other steroid or ph I have no idea where to get it. This isn't a request for contact's, it's a simple question; how did each of you find your respected source's.

thanks in advance

2. New Member

Why did you decide on anavar as a first cycle?
  3. New Member

It seemed the least 'hash' which would be ideal fora first cycle I thought. I have the whole cycle planned plus pct is derived from months research. I just need to find the stuff
    •   

4. New Member

*harsh
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

You decided to cycle something you don't have
  6. New Member

Very informative and productive comment, you always get them somewhere.......
    do you buy everything available and then choose?
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    You decided to cycle something you don't have
    Anyone with actual help would be appreciated. Moron
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anoosh View Post
    Anyone with actual help would be appreciated. Moron
    Lol Google it. Or if you know someone... there are also forums that allow sourcing and have actual sources and labs as sponsors. Doesn't sound like you've done months of research if you haven't found multiple sources by now lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're gonna waste your money and time with anavar. I've never seen a male gain anything even on 100mg a day. Maybe a little fat burn but nothing drastic.

Now my wife on 10mg a day at 44 and 6 kids loves it. And she looks better then most women in their 20's with no kids.
  10. New Member

Yeah, your doing the weakest anabolic on the market, gains are small but it can help for cutting, I would use it as a stack with some Clem or Win to see some gains
  11. New Member

Test n' dbol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

I'd say Test and EQ. 1c of each a week for a first timer.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I'd say Test and EQ. 1c of each a week for a first timer.
    If he has bad side effects from one or the other, how will he know which one to adjust?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

I wouldn't recommend running any cycle without some Arimidex and/or Nolvadex. Those should cancel out most chances of side effects. On top of how low a dose that is.
  15. New Member

I wouldn't recommend running any cycle without some Arimidex and/or Nolvadex. Those should cancel out most chances of side effects. On top of how low a dose that is.
    AIs should always be on hand, agreed. I would just recommend test for a first trip to the dark side, because it's too hard to know what's working and what isn't otherwise.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

That may be a good call. I can say I've never ran test by itself. Always stacked with something. I said Test and Eq because that was my first cycle about ten years ago and up until this year was always my go to. They both compliment each other well. And I feel the muscle quality gained with Eq over DECA makes it my choice for a stack like that.

Now I've moved on to supertren, test and masteron.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Macdady is right, you just have to keep searching through forums and googling until you figure out what sources are legit. It's kind of a pain but the info is out there you just gotta find it
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

You're gonna waste your money and time with anavar. I've never seen a male gain anything even on 100mg a day. Maybe a little fat burn but nothing drastic.

Now my wife on 10mg a day at 44 and 6 kids loves it. And she looks better then most women in their 20's with no kids.
    What he said. $$$ in ??? out.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    Test n' dbol
    Is the way to go with some AI. The folks telling you to run test for the first run are also smart folks. Anavar will be a waste of time and money. TaylorSwift nailed it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Anavar is not a waste of time by any means if your goal is to get very cut and gain a few lbs of lean muscle in a few short weeks.

I would go with Tbol myself, as it is a mix of the cut anavar gives and the size dbol gives.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

So lemme get this straight redfox. You think its good advice and not a waste of time and money to run anavar solo? And the OP should run tbol for his first run?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Run Anavar solo? Well, testosterone causes water retention unless used at under 300mg a week (I've heard) and Anavar is strictly for cutting and gaining very few lbs of mass, so yeah I would use it solo by that logic.

Tbol I can speak from much more knowledge -- it is ran solo all the time, with the average reported gains between 8-12 (Up to 20-25) lbs with 70-80% or more retained due to it not being water weight. I would use a SARM at pretty low doses (to prevent possible shutdown which would counter point of PCT) along with the SERM for the PCT though to retain 90-100% of gains.
  23. Registered User

Anavar can be run solo with positive results. Just don't expect too much as far as weight or strength gains. It'll decrease recovery time, increase workout endurance, increase ATP storage (stack or cap it with creatine), preserve and possibly increase muscle mass even while in calorie deficit.

It'll be expensive unless you can get bulk powder and cap yourself. Don't expect to do anything less than 50mg/day. Make sure your taking something for blood pressure e.g. Hawthorne, amp up slowly so you don't get headaches. Definitely do a 2day split because you'll get to work out body parts more frequently.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Week 1-4
    600mg Test of your choice ( Prop if you don't want as much water retention )
    50mg Dbol ED

Week 5-12
    600mg of Test of your choic

PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

Oral only especially Anavar is **** gains for the money your going to spend. I don't understand why so many people on this board are so scared of the needle. Your wanting to run gear to get the most out of your self so why run a half ass cycle for half ass results. Man up and get real results that you might actually enjoy and keep.

Red Fox- ............ 20lbs of lean muscle from Tbol.... who the hell told you this.... Most well thought out beginner cycles barely produce this unless a very large statured man. Not saying its impossible but even from 500mg Test, Dbol, and diet being perfect 20-25lbs is about all your going to get if its your first cycle and have a good bit of actual growth possible. I have never seen a oral as strong as what your talking about unless ran at ridiculous high dose for a dangerous length of time.
    Have a good day!!!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

The reports of that many gains I believe correlated with the fact that they drastically increased protein and caloric intake during cycle.

Though 12-15 lbs doesn't seem uncommon with tbol.

Anavar only is NOT bad at ALL by ANY means as long as your goal is to get very cut and gain a few lbs of lean mass. Honestly I have no idea why you'd use anavar with test considering one is cut and the other is bulk, generally. Yes test p can be used to cut but let's get real, test has water retention and is used to bulk more than anything.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

The only people that would benefit from Anavar solo would be the folks with a vagina.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Unless your goal is to lose body fat and increase vascularity while gaining a few lbs of lean muscle?

No one should use anavar for mass in the first place, that's like dieting down to 1000 calories a day to get buff.

Anavar: Lose fat (get cut), put on 4ish lbs of muscle
    Turanabol: Lose some fat, gain moderate amount of lean muscle (around 11 lbs)
    Dbol: Gain mass (though bloat is included)
    Testosterone: Gain mass (though bloat is included)

Anavar is at one side of the spectrum while things like test and dbol are at the other. Tbol is actually right in between
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    Anavar only is NOT bad at ALL by ANY means as long as your goal is to get very cut and gain a few lbs of lean mass. Honestly I have no idea why you'd use anavar with test considering one is cut and the other is bulk, generally. Yes test p can be used to cut but let's get real, test has water retention and is used to bulk more than anything.

I am going to ignore this entire statement... and end with ORAL ONLY CYCLES ARE ****. Period flat. The results are **** what you retain is ****. Considering not even 2 weeks ago I was giving you a ton of information I don't see how you have the experience to really be commenting on this. Also are you telling me that there is not a single body builder pro or amateur who uses Test while cutting for show... usually along with drugs such as Anavar or Winny. You are wrong if you believe this completely 100% wrong. Almost every single bodybuilder are using Test to help preserve muscle mass and lean out for a show. Anavar does not any way have a fat buring effect other adding a miniscule amount of muscle to your frame allowing a slight increase in metabolism. Even a drug such as Deca Durabolin infamous for its water bloat can be used effectively to lean out. Fat loss is a matter of diet not the amount of steroids you inject into your system.
    Have a good day!!!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Unless your goal is to lose body fat and increase vascularity while gaining a few lbs of lean muscle?

No one should use anavar for mass in the first place, that's like dieting down to 1000 calories a day to get buff.

Anavar: Lose fat (get cut), put on 4ish lbs of muscle
    Turanabol: Lose some fat, gain moderate amount of lean muscle (around 11 lbs)
    Dbol: Gain mass (though bloat is included)
    Testosterone: Gain mass (though bloat is included)

Anavar is at one side of the spectrum while things like test and dbol are at the other. Tbol is actually right in between
    This is complete bro science on your part my friend.
    Have a good day!!!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I will accept this criticism and go back and do more research
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

I will accept this criticism and go back and do more research
    Best possible thing at this point. Im not trying to flame you are a good guy and I like you but, your way off on the advice atleast for this particular subject.
    Have a good day!!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    The only people that would benefit from Anavar solo would be the folks with a vagina.
    Agreed my wife loves the stuff. Eq and Anavar a all time favorite stack for her.
    Have a good day!!!
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    Your ignorance seems to exceed your arrogance. Not sure if its intentional or just your personality.

Gains are achievable and will be much more maintainable. He may not gain 15-30 lbs on cycle and he may not have a 100lb jump his squat or bench but he will see noticeable increases in vascularity, increased exercise endurance, decreased recovery time. He may only put on 4-8 lbs of muscle over 6-8 weeks but he'll keep them.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Jony, it's pathetic that you feel the need to justify doing some as stupid as an Anavar only cycle. Jeez.. And please, save the snarky reply for your middle school teachers.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

4-8lbs of gain on Anavar in 8 wks.. lol. Only if you have a Va J J.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I don't understand. 4-8 lbs on var is reported all over the net.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

There's places on the internet where people say reptilian aliens are real too.

I'm not saying anavar is of no benefit. But on its own its going to give very lackluster results. Especially for its price.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Eh I'm a turanabol fan myself.

But as for the reptilian thing....... I watched some videos on youtube, there's some creepy stuff out there
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

There are no cutting or bulking steroids. But they do vary regarding aromatization and anabolic/androgen ratio.

Simply pick the qualities you prefer.

And yes, you can cut on Test and Dbol.
  40. Registered User

I don't understand. 4-8 lbs on var is reported all over the net.
    Just ignore them...total if you don't pin you're a loser and shouldn't be doing AAS attitude.

Some think putting on 40-50lb of water, fat and muscle while getting moonfaced swollen only to lose 20-30lbs of it after their PCT is the way to go.

Eating right and working out smartly is where it's all at anyway. Oxandrolone is an anabolic hormone. It will keep you anabolic even in a calorie deficit. Knowing how to use the chemicals you put in your body intelligently is the goal. Yes, you can try to cut on test and dbol but the properties of the chemical (increased water retention) won't lend to muscle definition. Unless you add 20mg lasix into the mix

Similar Forum Threads

1. First ever cycle!!! (Test Enan Log)
    By kalkat02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:34 AM
  2. First Ever Cycle-Epistane. Tips?
    By The K Train in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 08:49 AM
  3. First ever cycle advice
    By Rico1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11