Recovery help please!

Leftyz

Awards
I finished 6 week hdrol cycle and I am currently 2 weeks into pct now.
PCT is Torem 90/60/60/30
Liv 52
DAA
Long jack
Forma 5am/5pm
I got severe soreness in my very lower side abdomen. Almost like a cramping. It's just above my junk so I'm guessing it has something to do with my nuts?!? Any ideas? Is it just my change in hormones/testosterone going on causing this?
Should I add or drop anything? Maybe my Torem is causing this or its bunk?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea look up inguinal hernia and ell us if that seems to be the problem.

do you squat or deadlift a lot? could it be a lifting injury?

Leftyz

Awards
I forgot to mention, I also have ED right now which happened instantly when I got off so I think its too coincidental that it could be a hernia. Plus the pain is not constant and I would think a hernia would be constant.

Leftyz

Awards
I forgot to mention that I have ED. I got this immediately after finishing the cycle. So I think it's a little too coincidental to be a hernia at this point. Plus I would believe hernias would be constant pain and mine is only occasional.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have an lower abdominal hernia and it only hurts when i isolate abs during exercises. My guess would be you're dehydrated.

Leftyz

Awards
I have an lower abdominal hernia and it only hurts when i isolate abs during exercises. My guess would be you're dehydrated.
It's looking more and more like an inguinal hernia. Why have you not had yours fixed? I read about the post op on them and sounds brutal! I'll probably go to a doctor next week. The pain has resided and almost gone, but lump is still there.