Another "first cycle" thread

Jack3T

Awards
Hi guys

As the thread title says I am looking some advice with my first cycle.

As of my background - I am currently 30 years old, have been training actively past 4.5 years and before that been training on and off 1.5 years.
Height 5.10, weight 204 and bf around 17-18% (cutting it now). As for strenght results if it matters - bench 400 pounds, deadlift 495 and squat is also somewhere around there.

So far I am all natural, but I have decieded to try out the first steroid cycle. I have 2 buddies (both proffessional bodybuilders, one of them have 20 years of experience and second one have 10 years) whom I asked the advice on my first cycle. Both of them gave me completely different advice and therefore I am confused and looking here for some unbiased advice.

option nr 1

week 1 and 2
10 mg dianabol (oral)
week 3-5
20 mg dianabol (oral)
week 5-7
10 mg dianabol (oral)

I was told that such low dosage does not need PCT, if only some Carsil with dbol.

option nr 2

8 weeks of just winstrol 50 mg per day (injectable)

again no PCT and after few months OFF I should try winstrol+primobolan.

Both guys are agree on one thing - It is wise to start on low dosages and doesn`t recommend taking multiple suppliments on first cycle.
So - what can you say about both of these advices ? Winny or dbol (low doses) and no need of PCT

thank you in advance

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont run dbol for a first cycle and Dont run it alone, with test . Since you're not scared to inject why not run just test?

Jack3T

Awards
As test is too strong for starters. Would like to have mild start and will try test afterwards for sure.

prider

prider

Awards
dbol is stronger. Test E 500mg/w is the perfect first cycle

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Both look like quite crappy options to me. If I had to choose one of the two I'd choose option 1. You're looking to cut however and Winny is famous for that.
I think a primo only cycle would be better than a winny cycle!
Both of your above options require PCT.

What are you looking to gain??

Jack3T

Awards
Both look like quite crappy options to me. If I had to choose one of the two I'd choose option 1. You're looking to cut however and Winny is famous for that. I think a primo only cycle would be better than a winny cycle!Both of your above options require PCT.What are you looking to gain??
My expectations would be few pounds lean muscle and more toned body. Btw - why are you saying that both options are crap ? I mean both guys are professional bodybuilders and have won many international BB trophies over the years - therefore I assume, they can`t give absolute crappy advice..what would you suggest as suitable first cycle ?

prider

prider

Awards
My expectations would be few pounds lean muscle and more toned body. Btw - why are you saying that both options are crap ? I mean both guys are professional bodybuilders and have won many international BB trophies over the years - therefore I assume, they can`t give absolute crappy advice..what would you suggest as suitable first cycle ?
clearly you dont have enough knowledge to start cycling.
Keep your diet in check & lift heavy.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Neither options your friends told you make any sense. Dbol is at one end of the spectrum and winny is the other. No pct? Just because they are bodybuilders doesnt mean they know all. 500 mg test e (250 twice a wk), 10-12wks,aromasin on cycle and clomid or nolva for pct. Imo.

Jack3T

Awards
clearly you dont have enough knowledge to start cycling.
Keep your diet in check & lift heavy.

That`s correct - but right now I am learing about cycle - reading about it, asking opinions and therefore I am here as well.
Although I don`t have the knowledge, I asked for advice and now came here to double check it. There ise nothing wrong with discussing about it.
I planned to start with cycle in september, so I have some time to prepare and learn.

prider

prider

Awards
That`s correct - but right now I am learing about cycle - reading about it, asking opinions and therefore I am here as well.
Although I don`t have the knowledge, I asked for advice and now came here to double check it. There ise nothing wrong with discussing about it.
I planned to start with cycle in september, so I have some time to prepare and learn.
Go for testE 12 weeks. 2pins per week to keep levels stable
pct: clomid + nolva

amiller745

Awards
Hi guys

As of my background - I am currently 30 years old, have been training actively past 4.5 years and before that been training on and off 1.5 years.
Height 5.10, weight 204 and bf around 17-18% (cutting it now). As for strenght results if it matters - bench 400 pounds, deadlift 495 and squat is also somewhere around there.

So far I am all natural, but I have decieded to try out the first steroid cycle. I have 2 buddies (both proffessional bodybuilders, one of them have 20 years of experience and second one have 10 years) whom I asked the advice on my first cycle. Both of them gave me completely different advice and therefore I am confused and looking here for some unbiased advice.

option nr 1

week 1 and 2
10 mg dianabol (oral)
week 3-5
20 mg dianabol (oral)
week 5-7
10 mg dianabol (oral)

I was told that such low dosage does not need PCT, if only some Carsil with dbol.

option nr 2

Both guys are agree on one thing - It is wise to start on low dosages and doesn`t recommend taking multiple suppliments on first cycle.
So - what can you say about both of these advices ? Winny or dbol (low doses) and no need of PCT

thank you in advance
These are both pretty bad. And no pct?! Whoever told you that shouldn't be giving advice.

Jack3T

Awards
Ok guys, as I am getting lots of replyes that both cycles are bad, I`m glad I asked for second opinions in this forum :)
But now help me to get it sorted.

1) There has to be PCT for sure
2) What main suppliment should I use then? I would really like to exclude any test option right now and start off lightely.

My goal to get solid suppliementary plan here, that majority will accept as good first light cycle.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Better off sticking with some type of Epi or Hdrol clone.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Halo v & Epi okay for first cycle ? Considering I think mutant plexx quad stack is to potent to start off with,

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
As test is too strong for starters. Would like to have mild start and will try test afterwards for sure.
I have a mate that bulked and lifted naturally for ONLY 6 months then cycled test e and made all kind zzz of gains his only 17

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Go for testE 12 weeks. 2pins per week to keep levels stable
pct: clomid + nolva
This with 200mg per shot test C or E.

If you're gonna cycle regardless and you refuse to do test, based on what you've said I'd recommend Anavar. I may get flamed on this but I've done a few var only cycles at 50mg or higher ed and never got so shredded. One of my favourite compounds and couldn't get any milder.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I've also done a couple anavar only cycles. No sides. Leaned up. Put on 5-10lbs lean muscle and a good deal of strength.

If you are married to the idea of no pct then maybe something like ok ostarine with an AI would be suitable for a first cycle.

But no way you wanna run dbol first, let alone without pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys

option nr 1

week 1 and 2
10 mg dianabol (oral)
week 3-5
20 mg dianabol (oral)
week 5-7
10 mg dianabol (oral)

option nr 2

thank you in advance
I can tell you these guys know nothing about steroids or how to use them.
Again shows any idiot can take steroids and get big. Doesn't mean they know what they're doing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should invest in a copy of William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS 10th edition

And read it. Don't skip any parts. Especially not the first few chapters.