- 07-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Hello. I've been browsing some of the Trenavar logs on here, and I had a couple of questions:
1. What's the minimum effective dosage? I've seen logs report good results at 90 mg/day, and some people appeared to be eating cereal bowls full of Trenavar pills, so I'm curious. The max recommended dose (PHF) is 50 mg/day, so I figured I'd check before getting close to double that.
2. Is potency fairly consistent across manufacturers? Hypothetically, would the LGI and PHF products be equivalent on an mg to mg basis?
- 07-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Im currently running lgi tvar at 120mg a day and it seems to be a sweet spot for me. Im 16 days in and vascularity and strength is getting better each day with no sides to report as of yet aside from some night sweats. I would start at 90 mg though anything lower i dont really see any benefits. As far as brand i beleive phf os 10mg tabs while lgi is 15mg tabs so all personal preference really. Hope this helps a little
07-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I enjoyed tvar at 120mg. i logged it, If want you search for it. I started at a lower dose and worked my way up. I enjoyed it make sure you have supps for Bp and a test base.
07-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:31 PM
- By liftallday123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM