Salbutamol AKA albuterol

  1. Post Salbutamol AKA albuterol


    I'm new to this, but I decided to go for it for my next cutting.
    It's my best bet cause doesn't need pct and should be stronger than EC I did in past.

    I would run 2 weeks Albuterol, 2 weeks ECY, 2 weeks Albuterol.

    I know the dosage and timing of ECY, but don't the ones for Albuterol (I looked around but lots of different opinions).
    How are the guidelines? Where do you suggest to get it?

    My stats: 6", 174lbs, 9%bf


    Thx guys


  2. 4mg TID is what I've seen many do.
    Albuterol as a fat loss aid is much less potent than clen and some don't like it much for fat loss.
    It definitely increased endurance though.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    4mg TID is what I've seen many do.
    Albuterol as a fat loss aid is much less potent than clen and some don't like it much for fat loss.
    It definitely increased endurance though.
    I heard the opposite. A lot of people suggest to not go for clen if you're not in pre contest or if it's your first "cycle"
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    4mg TID is what I've seen many do.
    Albuterol as a fat loss aid is much less potent than clen and some don't like it much for fat loss.
    It definitely increased endurance though.
    How can you say albuterol is less potent?

    Both are beta 2 adrenal antagonists
    Both are thermogenic
    Both increase endurance


    Main difference is half life


    Albuterol is perfectly effective as a fat burner- I prefer it over clenbuterol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by backatit View Post
    How can you say albuterol is less potent? Both are beta 2 adrenal antagonistsBoth are thermogenic Both increase enduranceMain difference is half lifeAlbuterol is perfectly effective as a fat burner- I prefer it over clenbuterol
    Yea this is what I know too. Albuterol half life should be pretty similar as EPH.. aroung 4hours right? Clen should be 36.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I heard the opposite. A lot of people suggest to not go for clen if you're not in pre contest or if it's your first "cycle"
    I wasn't really suggesting clen to you or deterring you. Just saying what I've seen from people in person and the boards.
    Clenbuterol has some negative effects seen in some studies with cardio toxicity that concerns me.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I wasn't really suggesting clen to you or deterring you. Just saying what I've seen from people in person and the boards. Clenbuterol has some negative effects seen in some studies with cardio toxicity that concerns me.
    So 4mg 3 times per day should be enough, thx.Where you suggest to get it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by backatit View Post
    How can you say albuterol is less potent?

    Both are beta 2 adrenal antagonists
    Both are thermogenic
    Both increase endurance


    Main difference is half life


    Albuterol is perfectly effective as a fat burner- I prefer it over clenbuterol
    The half life makes it less potent and obviously one is in micrograms versus milligrams.
    Not all beta antagonists promote the exact same fat loss either.

    I said some people find that who have used both. But I've seen both opinions. Putting it out there.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    The half life makes it less potent and obviously one is in micrograms versus milligrams.
    Not all beta antagonists promote the exact same fat loss either.

    I said some people find that who have used both. But I've seen both opinions. Putting it out there.
    He said he's puttin out. Get on it ladies!

  10. From what I can tell the only significant difference betwen clen and albuterol is the half life (35hrs vs 5hrs) so what changes is frequency.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  11. Well, one is named clebuterol, the other albuteral.
    That's a pretty big difference in my book

  12. What about stacking them? Best of both worlds!

    You get the short life, wait for it....

    AND
    the long life!

    Whoa ho ho! Mind blown

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    What about stacking them? Best of both worlds!

    You get the short life, wait for it....

    AND
    the long life!

    Whoa ho ho! Mind blown
    LOL

    now I just need to find it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The half life makes it less potent and obviously one is in micrograms versus milligrams.
    Not all beta antagonists promote the exact same fat loss either.

    I said some people find that who have used both. But I've seen both opinions. Putting it out there.
    I agree with you it just depends some like one more than the other- I defended Albuterol because, I absolutely love it

  15. What do you guys think about albuterol+yohimbine?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Himalaya Liver Care aka Liv52
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 06:33 PM
  2. Clenbuterol vs albuterol
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:16 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM
  4. albuterol with M1T?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 12:10 PM
  5. Another PCt question: 4derm (aka Trans 4ad)
    By Fleetcare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in