Pro-Rip & Pro-Mass Any information will help!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Pro-Rip & Pro-Mass Any information will help!!!

1. Lion86

Pro-Rip & Pro-Mass Any information will help!!!

After some really good AM advice I'm still on my PCT. but I'm already planing my next set of cycles. Ive got a few mates that have been mentioning Pro-Rip (winny 25mg & anavar 25mg) combined with (40mg clenbuterol) (4iu a day HGH) for a great ripping cycle. I wont lie I've laid my hands on a good supply of both so in addition is there anything else i could throw into the mix? I've also herd there's Pro-Mass think it's d-Bol and anadrol mix. Was just wondering if anyone has either herd anything about these products or better yet used them.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know people who like dbol stacked with anadrol, and enjoy the results, but personally, I'd want either one of those, plust superdrol or dimethazine instead. I think for that ripped w/e, you should add in some trenbolone. no, havn't heard of them. heard of these pre made stacks like this, but not this particular one.
  3. Lion86

I normally like to stay away from blends and mix the singular compounds. Though after one of my mates had a really good result on pro-rip I found it hard to refuse, he went from 30% body fat down to 9%. I've herd about tren, is it quite good to add to a cycle?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    I normally like to stay away from blends and mix the singular compounds. Though after one of my mates had a really good result on pro-rip I found it hard to refuse, he went from 30% body fat down to 9%. I've herd about tren, is it quite good to add to a cycle?
    Yes. It is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Designs : Pro-Test Cycle 'GRANITE MASS'
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:32 AM
  2. What's a good pro-hormone to gain mass?
    By joyjo77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:41 AM
  3. What's the best pro-hormone to gain mass?
    By JockoJohnson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 07:40 PM
  4. Any information on transfering AMPS to VIALS?
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 07:13 PM