Pro-Rip & Pro-Mass Any information will help!!!

1. Lion86

Pro-Rip & Pro-Mass Any information will help!!!

After some really good AM advice I'm still on my PCT. but I'm already planing my next set of cycles. Ive got a few mates that have been mentioning Pro-Rip (winny 25mg & anavar 25mg) combined with (40mg clenbuterol) (4iu a day HGH) for a great ripping cycle. I wont lie I've laid my hands on a good supply of both so in addition is there anything else i could throw into the mix? I've also herd there's Pro-Mass think it's d-Bol and anadrol mix. Was just wondering if anyone has either herd anything about these products or better yet used them.

2. I know people who like dbol stacked with anadrol, and enjoy the results, but personally, I'd want either one of those, plust superdrol or dimethazine instead. I think for that ripped w/e, you should add in some trenbolone. no, havn't heard of them. heard of these pre made stacks like this, but not this particular one.
  3. Lion86

I normally like to stay away from blends and mix the singular compounds. Though after one of my mates had a really good result on pro-rip I found it hard to refuse, he went from 30% body fat down to 9%. I've herd about tren, is it quite good to add to a cycle?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lion86 View Post
    I normally like to stay away from blends and mix the singular compounds. Though after one of my mates had a really good result on pro-rip I found it hard to refuse, he went from 30% body fat down to 9%. I've herd about tren, is it quite good to add to a cycle?
    Yes. It is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Designs : Pro-Test Cycle 'GRANITE MASS'
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. What's a good pro-hormone to gain mass?
    By joyjo77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 03:41 AM
  3. What's the best pro-hormone to gain mass?
    By JockoJohnson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:40 PM
  4. Any information on transfering AMPS to VIALS?
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 08:13 PM