Best for stubborn fat

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
What's best?
I'm around 9% BF but I still have some love handles on my side/back part of hips and lower back.
I used a couple of months ago ECY and worked fine.. went from 18mm to 13mm in that spot (skin fold measurement)
But after 3 weeks I noticed that it stop working on that part.

What could work better for stubborn/A2 fat in that area? albuterol?

backatit

backatit

Awards
Several things you could do bruh

One- KETO diet and up cardio- **** shredded me when the fat loss slowed down.

2. Spot reduction via Helios or other transdermal agents.

3. Anabolic agents.

4. Albuterol stacked with t3

Now I wouldn't say all of these combined but perhaps...
KETO increased cardio and or albuterol stacke with low t3

But if you do go that route I would recxomened at least some light anabolic agent to keep catabolism at bay(t3 can actually be anabolic if used in conjunction with proper diet/training)

Jmo

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally new to this "world", the strongest thing I took was ECY lol

Of course the diet comes first, but that and cardio aren't enough for me..

I won't take anything transdermal, just oral. So which would be my best bet? Albuterol+t3? Does it need a PCT?

backatit

backatit

Awards
My man, t3 requires no pct- it is a thyroid hormone- ok well it doesn't require the same oct as AAS. But the fact that you are asking if it needs a pct means you need to research it before you take it. You can **** your thyroid up if you don't know what you are doing.

Here's the thing.... That's a great combo- but ease read up on it EXTENSIVELY before using it.

Also it is recxomened, generally speaking, to be on some sort of anabolic while using t-3 as it will otherwise metabolize muscle.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I know T3 requires something to be taken with it to prevent catabolic effect (as testo). Which at this point is not what I would do.

What you think about albuterol (salbutemol?)? Can be taken by itself? It shouldn't need PCT

macdady

macdady

Awards
Why nothing transdermal?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Just because I would not go for that
Uh huh lol. But there are some sweet topical out there evomuse makes badgrass stuff
... but to each his own I guess

macdady

macdady

Awards
Several things you could do bruh

One- KETO diet and up cardio- **** shredded me when the fat loss slowed down.

2. Spot reduction via Helios or other transdermal agents.

3. Anabolic agents.

4. Albuterol stacked with t3

Now I wouldn't say all of these combined but perhaps...
KETO increased cardio and or albuterol stacke with low t3

But if you do go that route I would recxomened at least some light anabolic agent to keep catabolism at bay(t3 can actually be anabolic if used in conjunction with proper diet/training)

Jmo
Do you have any experience with Helios? I thought about using it but couldn't find a lot of user feedback