Pin help apreciated

TooL

Awards
I have 2 questions.

1. In the past Ive only used one substance at a time and only had to draw one oil into the syringe. So my question is. When using 2 different oils, after drawing the first oil, how do I inject air into the next amp in order to draw the second oil? Or is this really not necessary?

2. When using IGF, since you can not remove a slin needle from the syringe, is it alright to inject after puncturing 2 different amps with the same needle? i.e. The IGF amp and the BW amp.

These are just some minor things Ive searched for but havent seen discussed. Thanks for any input.

TooL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
1. After removing the syringe from the first bottle pull the plunger back then insert the needle into the second bottle, turn the bottle upside down and push some air into the bottle. Make sense?

2. I don't know. :)

TooL

Awards
oh wow, duh!! Im such a creature of habit I never even considered tipping the vial over before injecting the air. Now that question just looks stupid.

Anyway, someone else care to make me look stupid on the second question as well.

BTW thanks crowler.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
2. yes, you can inject after puncturing twice into each vial. slin pins are so small, you won't feel anything.

TooL

Awards
I figured that was the case. Just making sure there are no secrets from the pros that I havent seen.

Thanks for the info guys. It helps a lot.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No problem buddy.

The only dumb question is the one you asked.

I mean the one you do NOT ask ;)

I am sure you will returnthe favor some time.

TooL

Awards
Thanks, its the first time Im using something other than just test. Im pretty excited.