testosterone enanthate

Taxstacker

Awards
Hi all, I'm almost 37, and have had a history of anabolic use in my early 20's. it's been a while, and I am currently 221 lbs, and I must say, the worst shape of my life. After going to the doctor it turns out my test levels are around 200 or so. The doctor I went to originally prescribed Andro Gel, and wouldn't prescribe injectable products for some reason. So I went to a new doctor, who actually understood how inconvenient it is to apply gel daily, and I did mention I have two small kids and wife that I wouldn't want absorbing the damn gel. After more testing, I was prescribed test injectable and had my first shot today. My new doc confirmed the 200 test levels, and recommended 200 mg per every two weeks, I'm going to try 200 every week, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Anyone can also give me a heads up of what to expect, trainning, eating, and other pointers are greatly appreciated:)

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Hi all, I'm almost 37, and have had a history of anabolic use in my early 20's. it's been a while, and I am currently 221 lbs, and I must say, the worst shape of my life. After going to the doctor it turns out my test levels are around 200 or so. The doctor I went to originally prescribed Andro Gel, and wouldn't prescribe injectable products for some reason. So I went to a new doctor, who actually understood how inconvenient it is to apply gel daily, and I did mention I have two small kids and wife that I wouldn't want absorbing the damn gel. After more testing, I was prescribed test injectable and had my first shot today. My new doc confirmed the 200 test levels, and recommended 200 mg per every two weeks, I'm going to try 200 every week, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Anyone can also give me a heads up of what to expect, trainning, eating, and other pointers are greatly appreciated:)
So you're going to double up the dose? What happens when you run out before the doctor is ready to give you a refill? ?

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
If you stated your goals I'm sure it could help people point you in the right direction.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Op you want to restore test levels, or get mfkg jerked and tanned?

Taxstacker

Awards
It's one 1000 mg west-ward bottle, should last for 5 weeks at 200 mg, refil available once a month

Taxstacker

Awards
I'm trying to get back into shape, I'm thinking of adding Winnie to this, although I'm not sure about buying stuff online, what doc prescribed is the real deal, I'm reading mixed stuff online, I don't want to get gyno again, but I was doing a lot back then, and my test levels were off the charts

Taxstacker

Awards
If you stated your goals I'm sure it could help people point you in the right direction.
Would like to get ripped, feel energetic again, been feeling down forever, can't fit into any f$&@" clothes anymore, ashamed to go outside......if I can get my test levels from 800-1000 I think it would be considered normal

Taxstacker

Awards
Diet in check, cardio ED, weights 3-4x wk, Eye of the Tiger, min 500mg test EW. 12 weeks man, you'll get there.
What about 225 per week mix it up with Winnie? I'm gyno prone dude, had it surgically removed a long a$$ time ago, I've read test can armtz easily, would want to avoid it if possible, really want to avoid water retention as well

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
If you can refill it once a month just do 250mg a week so it lasts the full month, eat well, hit the weights and cardio and I guarantee you'll shred up before you know it. It's all in your diet.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
What about 225 per week mix it up with Winnie? I'm gyno prone dude, had it surgically removed a long a$$ time ago, I've read test can armtz easily, would want to avoid it if possible, really want to avoid water retention as well
That nervous? Then stay away for test homie. Also you should have your ancillaries on hand anyways in the event of sides like gyno. I recommend Aromasin

Taxstacker

Awards
If you can refill it once a month just do 250mg a week so it lasts the full month, eat well, hit the weights and cardio and I guarantee you'll shred up before you know it. It's all in your diet.
Thanks swetz, happy to report my first day back in da gym this morning, the T4 kicked right in, sweated b@llz, feeling kinda strong, still very sluggish though, worked out for 30 min (20 on elliptical), figured easy into it, so as not to drop dead on the gym floor, lmao

Taxstacker

Awards
I'd like to keep the test w/ an added bonus (Winnie) and add the Aromasin, as you so graciously recommended, question is, can I trust these websites out there? I mean, my doc hooked up the test and t4, and rightfully so, so no worries there, but I'm sure she won't keep adding to the stack, lmao