testosterone enanthate

  1. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    testosterone enanthate


    Hi all, I'm almost 37, and have had a history of anabolic use in my early 20's. it's been a while, and I am currently 221 lbs, and I must say, the worst shape of my life. After going to the doctor it turns out my test levels are around 200 or so. The doctor I went to originally prescribed Andro Gel, and wouldn't prescribe injectable products for some reason. So I went to a new doctor, who actually understood how inconvenient it is to apply gel daily, and I did mention I have two small kids and wife that I wouldn't want absorbing the damn gel. After more testing, I was prescribed test injectable and had my first shot today. My new doc confirmed the 200 test levels, and recommended 200 mg per every two weeks, I'm going to try 200 every week, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Anyone can also give me a heads up of what to expect, trainning, eating, and other pointers are greatly appreciated

  2. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    220

    I don't know what you're asking
  3. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxstacker View Post
    Hi all, I'm almost 37, and have had a history of anabolic use in my early 20's. it's been a while, and I am currently 221 lbs, and I must say, the worst shape of my life. After going to the doctor it turns out my test levels are around 200 or so. The doctor I went to originally prescribed Andro Gel, and wouldn't prescribe injectable products for some reason. So I went to a new doctor, who actually understood how inconvenient it is to apply gel daily, and I did mention I have two small kids and wife that I wouldn't want absorbing the damn gel. After more testing, I was prescribed test injectable and had my first shot today. My new doc confirmed the 200 test levels, and recommended 200 mg per every two weeks, I'm going to try 200 every week, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Anyone can also give me a heads up of what to expect, trainning, eating, and other pointers are greatly appreciated
    So you're going to double up the dose? What happens when you run out before the doctor is ready to give you a refill? ?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    3094946

    Why don't you try 100mgs per week?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,263
    Rep Power
    1757968

    Try it all at once.
  6. Registered User
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    220

    200mg is too low anyway for a good cycle
  7. Registered User
    Philshred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    24212

    If you stated your goals I'm sure it could help people point you in the right direction.
  8. Registered User
    Captn_the's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    23981

    Op you want to restore test levels, or get mfkg jerked and tanned?
  9. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    It's one 1000 mg west-ward bottle, should last for 5 weeks at 200 mg, refil available once a month
  10. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    I'm trying to get back into shape, I'm thinking of adding Winnie to this, although I'm not sure about buying stuff online, what doc prescribed is the real deal, I'm reading mixed stuff online, I don't want to get gyno again, but I was doing a lot back then, and my test levels were off the charts
  11. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Op you want to restore test levels, or get mfkg jerked and tanned?
    Lol dude, both, rocky comeback
  12. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Philshred View Post
    If you stated your goals I'm sure it could help people point you in the right direction.
    Would like to get ripped, feel energetic again, been feeling down forever, can't fit into any f$&@" clothes anymore, ashamed to go outside......if I can get my test levels from 800-1000 I think it would be considered normal
  13. Registered User
    Captn_the's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    23981

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxstacker View Post
    Lol dude, both, rocky comeback
    Diet in check, cardio ED, weights 3-4x wk, Eye of the Tiger, min 500mg test EW. 12 weeks man, you'll get there.
  14. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Diet in check, cardio ED, weights 3-4x wk, Eye of the Tiger, min 500mg test EW. 12 weeks man, you'll get there.
    What about 225 per week mix it up with Winnie? I'm gyno prone dude, had it surgically removed a long a$$ time ago, I've read test can armtz easily, would want to avoid it if possible, really want to avoid water retention as well
  15. Registered User
    Swetz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    1913

    If you can refill it once a month just do 250mg a week so it lasts the full month, eat well, hit the weights and cardio and I guarantee you'll shred up before you know it. It's all in your diet.
  16. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42573

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxstacker View Post
    What about 225 per week mix it up with Winnie? I'm gyno prone dude, had it surgically removed a long a$$ time ago, I've read test can armtz easily, would want to avoid it if possible, really want to avoid water retention as well
    That nervous? Then stay away for test homie. Also you should have your ancillaries on hand anyways in the event of sides like gyno. I recommend Aromasin
  17. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Swetz View Post
    If you can refill it once a month just do 250mg a week so it lasts the full month, eat well, hit the weights and cardio and I guarantee you'll shred up before you know it. It's all in your diet.
    Thanks swetz, happy to report my first day back in da gym this morning, the T4 kicked right in, sweated b@llz, feeling kinda strong, still very sluggish though, worked out for 30 min (20 on elliptical), figured easy into it, so as not to drop dead on the gym floor, lmao
  18. Registered User
    Taxstacker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    I'd like to keep the test w/ an added bonus (Winnie) and add the Aromasin, as you so graciously recommended, question is, can I trust these websites out there? I mean, my doc hooked up the test and t4, and rightfully so, so no worries there, but I'm sure she won't keep adding to the stack, lmao
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 05:53 PM
  2. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:18 PM
  3. Cheapest place to buy Testosterone Enanthate
    By dougfl in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 12:19 AM
  4. Shelf-Life of Testosterone Enanthate
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 11:09 AM
  5. Testosterone Enanthate, what brand is best?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 12:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in