M1,4AD

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of this stuff. Its the old designer product with 90 tabs. 10mg each. I don't know what to do with it since the dosage for this I guess is pretty high. I really spent too much money on superdrol to have an extra money left over for any more m1,4 ad. Any suggestions on how I can the most out of what I have?. Well I do have some m4ohn that I got with my superdrol, but thats about it for hormonal stuff. I could do 40mg for 6 weeks, but would that even be worth it?. Or 80mg for 3?. I don't know, anyone want to give me some free m1,4 for a cycle?. Come on!. I'm poor!. I'm a charity case!

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I know you said you don't have that much extra money but m 1,4ad is now $20 a bottle....not too bad...SNS sells a 30mg/pill version. That will last 18 days is you take 150mgs/day. Combined w/your 180 tabs @ 10mg, should give u a nice 4 week start-up cycle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you said you don't have that much extra money but m 1,4ad is now $20 a bottle....not too bad...SNS sells a 30mg/pill version. That will last 18 days is you take 150mgs/day. Combined w/your 180 tabs @ 10mg, should give u a nice 4 week start-up cycle.
Where can I find it for $20 a bottle?.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
check out customnutritonwarehouse
its cheaper than 20$

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
check out customnutritonwarehouse
its cheaper than 20$
been sold out for 2 days. i got 12 bottles at the $12.50 price which i thought was wicked good. nutraplanet still has some @ $20.95

we think M1,4ADD converts to dbol @ 15%. therefore it takes around 100mg to even get into the sphere of significant dosages, 200mg for real dbol-like effects (as dbol is typically dosed between 30-50mg)

at 100mg/day, it will take ~1.5 bottles to run 4 weeks. obviously a 200mg/day dose will require ~3 bottles. this still ends up being a really cheap bulker.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
been sold out for 2 days. i got 12 bottles at the $12.50 price which i thought was wicked good. nutraplanet still has some @ $20.95

we think M1,4ADD converts to dbol @ 15%. therefore it takes around 100mg to even get into the sphere of significant dosages, 200mg for real dbol-like effects (as dbol is typically dosed between 30-50mg)

at 100mg/day, it will take ~1.5 bottles to run 4 weeks. obviously a 200mg/day dose will require ~3 bottles. this still ends up being a really cheap bulker.
:goodpost:
I must have gotten the tail end of it.
And thanks for the info, I'm committing the %s to memory.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
:goodpost:
I must have gotten the tail end of it.
And thanks for the info, I'm committing the %s to memory.
it was sold out on monday and just about jumped out the window cuz i had planned to buy some this week....then wonder of wonders, it was available for a couple hours tuesday and i stocked up. nothing since then. guess there was a cancelled order or two.

do i have to tell people i'm on dbol when i take this stuff at 200mg?? nah, they'll probably just assume....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn so I will still need at least 3 more bottles in addition to what I have run an 8 weeker. Thats just the time I prefer for a cycle so I can give it at least 2 weeks to kick in and then 6 weeks of gains...

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Damn so I will still need at least 3 more bottles in addition to what I have run an 8 weeker. Thats just the time I prefer for a cycle so I can give it at least 2 weeks to kick in and then 6 weeks of gains...
um...dont run M1,4ADD for 8 weeks. run it for 4. think dbol. i reckon more than 4 is just too wet and i'd have concerns about gyno.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have 50 grams of 1,4-androstadienedione that I wont be using if I can't figure out how to convert it so I can pin it.