My lab results
- 06-29-2013, 05:09 PM
My lab results
I am on test-e 600mg a week and tren ace at 75mg Ed with 40mg Ed of winny. I got my progesterone, prolactin, dht, and estradiol levels checked.
Estradiol 34 pg/ml
Prolactin 4.6 ng/ml
Dht results in a few days
Progesterone 1.9 ng/ml
Everything says normal except for the progesterone which has a normal range of .15 to 1.15 in men. I thought it was gonna be high. I am of the mindset that high progesterone alone cannot cause gyno so I am not too worried. I am taking 25mg Ed of aromasin split in two doses and wanted to know what you guys thought about bumping it to 31.25 mg to bring my e2 a little lower to be safe. I have read that 30 should be the max with 20 being the optimal e2 level. I have had trouble with tren puffy nips in the past and wanna be safe. Everything except for the tren and winny is pharmaceutical so I know all my ancillaries are good. I am also on 1.25mg of prami Ed that is prescribed. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Also: I am on 500ius of hcg 2x a week which I know can raise progesterone...
- 06-29-2013, 05:23 PM
- 03-15-2014, 12:57 AM
04-08-2014, 07:42 PM
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By namtrag in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:11 PM
- By solguy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:45 AM
- By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 41Last Post: 04-30-2007, 11:02 PM
- By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 02-04-2007, 01:38 AM
- By DR X in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:21 PM