SERM Required

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. i'm gonna spray a tan on before hittin' da club


  2. Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    i'm gonna spray a tan on before hittin' da club
    Yeah brah bitches love the tan brah
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah brah bitches love the tan brah
    If by tan you mean farmers tan then I'm game yo
    Why not zoidberg?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    If by tan you mean farmers tan then I'm game yo
    Lol naw brah u need the orange tan for ultimate mirin.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol naw brah u need the orange tan for ultimate mirin.
    Haha I think my brains over heating... I have 2 of those at my gym, they look like a tangerine juuust before they go rancid lmao
    Why not zoidberg?
    •   
       


  6. whiskey tango foxtrot?

  7. I'm so proud of what this thread turned into haha
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    I'm so proud of what this thread turned into haha
    Lol cuz we got some sickkunts in here.

  9. sticky, plz

  10. Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    sticky, plz
    Lol let's keep this going.

  11. Top tip for you sick puppies this morning! Lol drink lots of water before sex, that way while your sticking it to her you will suddenly have to pee. As the need gets worse the more your dick tenses up thus preventing PE lol. Just make sure you gotta pee. Trying this out for a couple of weeks so far added 10 minutes or so to performance, oh and it made my load huge to... although that might have been spunk and some piss hahaha but I ain't tellin my wife that lol.
    Why not zoidberg?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Top tip for you sick puppies this morning! Lol drink lots of water before sex, that way while your sticking it to her you will suddenly have to pee. As the need gets worse the more your dick tenses up thus preventing PE lol. Just make sure you gotta pee. Trying this out for a couple of weeks so far added 10 minutes or so to performance, oh and it made my load huge to... although that might have been spunk and some piss hahaha but I ain't tellin my wife that lol.
    I've done this, cause you're dck gets rock hard so easily too, but it can have a negative effect if you gotta go so bad you get distracted.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I've done this, cause you're dck gets rock hard so easily too, but it can have a negative effect if you gotta go so bad you get distracted.
    True. It makes the post sex piss so much better too lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Top tip for you sick puppies this morning! Lol drink lots of water before sex, that way while your sticking it to her you will suddenly have to pee. As the need gets worse the more your dick tenses up thus preventing PE lol. Just make sure you gotta pee. Trying this out for a couple of weeks so far added 10 minutes or so to performance, oh and it made my load huge to... although that might have been spunk and some piss hahaha but I ain't tellin my wife that lol.
    I will try this and report back my results. Lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I will try this and report back my results. Lol
    Nice lol just try not to piss on her on accident
    Why not zoidberg?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Nice lol just try not to piss on her on accident
    She's pretty freaky idt she'd mind hahaha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    She's pretty freaky idt she'd mind hahaha
    You lucky [email protected] you! Hahaha
    Why not zoidberg?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    You lucky [email protected] you! Hahaha
    Lol I know. She's one hell of a giver haha

  19. so now this thread has taken a turn towards watersports. best thread ever!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    so now this thread has taken a turn towards watersports. best thread ever!
    Hellz yeah nothin wrong with golden showers! Haha

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hellz yeah nothin wrong with golden showers! Haha
    Yup not a thing... just ask R. Kelly hahaha
    Why not zoidberg?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hellz yeah nothin wrong with golden showers! Haha

    nothing, i guess. i have never had one tho....yet!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post

    nothing, i guess. i have never had one tho....yet!
    When she's down on her knees, don't ask her. Just do it lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    When she's down on her knees, don't ask her. Just do it lol
    Lol idk if I would want one but I wouldn't mind giving one... but hey whatever floats your boat I guess, now I have had the nectar of the gods sprayed on my face(the magic squirt. Not to be confused with piss lol)
    Oh and I just parked next to this
    The only gym in the world that can give you 1 extra hour of workout time
    Name:  IMG_20130703_150404.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  59.5 KB
    Just thought I'd share
    Good ole Florida lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Lol idk if I would want one but I wouldn't mind giving one... but hey whatever floats your boat I guess, now I have had the nectar of the gods sprayed on my face(the magic squirt. Not to be confused with piss lol)
    Oh and I just parked next to this
    The only gym in the world that can give you 1 extra hour of workout time
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84 234"/>
    Just thought I'd share
    Good ole Florida lol
    Lol I'm in Florida too. I haven't found a squirter yet unfortunately lol.

  26. I have a few squirters in Florida I can recommend lol

  27. Its a crazy first experience for sure lol my wife is one...at least when I hit it just so haha
    Why not zoidberg?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat727 View Post
    I have a few squirters in Florida I can recommend lol
    Behold! A source! Lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Behold! A source! Lol
    Lol if I only I was single. Lol jk I love my girl, her vag is dynamite.

  30. Sometimes squirters are to much to deal with, it's an ego boost and cool to say you made a girl squirt. But do you really wanna replace your sheets every time you have sex or worse your comforter? My ex squirted one time and hit my brand new tv I was pist as **** lol it was probably 5 feet from the bed but still lmao
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is a SERM PCT Required?
    By stilllearnin1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 01:50 AM
  2. prohormones that dont require a SERM
    By scoobynutter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:30 PM
  3. So Epistane still requires a SERM??
    By camaroguy18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. does this require a post cycle?
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 03:24 PM
  5. Does the amount of 6-OXO required vary?
    By Andy2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Log in
Log in