SERM Required

Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
I am taking:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg
2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

Taking two capsules a day 1 in morning / 1 before workout.

My question is, can I take a strong otc PCT: erase+daa+dhea+dim or do I absolutely NEED a SERM for this stack?

Also is this a good stack, or should I consider adding to it? I am 1 week in.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
SERM! You should have bought the Serm before you started. Also get rid of the DHEA in your PCT it can be suppressive. Do you have anything on hand for prolactin issues?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's to weak of a cycle. I'd add enough bottle or 2 so h can run it 6 weeks at 3 caps a day. U will need a SERM, I prefer clomid 50/50/25/25. Inhibit-P for prolactin just in case too.

Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
That's to weak of a cycle. I'd add enough bottle or 2 so h can run it 6 weeks at 3 caps a day. U will need a SERM, I prefer clomid 50/50/25/25. Inhibit-P for prolactin just in case too.
Add enough bottle or 2? What do you mean and what bottle should I add?

What does 50/50/25/25 mean?

I will buy inhibit-p, when should I take this? Also I have a product called estrogenex, should I utilize this at all?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Add enough bottle or 2? What do you mean and what bottle should I add?

What does 50/50/25/25 mean?

I will buy inhibit-p, when should I take this? Also I have a product called estrogenex, should I utilize this at all?
I mean of the PH so u can increase the dose and run it longer. Inhibit P is for on cycle for prolactin which could cause u side effects cuz of the tren. If u have clomid(SERM), Erase(AI/cortisol inhibitor) and DAA(test booster) then u don't need Estrogenex. 50/50/25/25 is your clomid dose. It means 50mg a day for the 1st and 2nd week then 25mg a day for the 3rd and 4th week.

Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
well.. i might have to stop taking today because i cannot get a serm.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
i bought my ph at a local store, do not know how to get a serm.

REALDEAL012

Awards
It's one thing to not be able to get a SERM because your country has strict purchasing policies or something like that, but the fact that you bought a PH somewhere in town and don't even know how or where to get a SERM is a recipe for disaster and shows how little you researched. This isn't a good idea, man.

Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
I just got SERM, thanks.

As for adding to my stack, what should I do?

I only have 60 pills, should I buy another product?

Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
whats stacks well with:
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg
2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
whats stacks well with:
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg
2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

?
More of it lol. I'd run 3 caps of this for 6 weeks and get a bottle of LGI Tvar-15 so u can up the tren dose.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Me too but the way all these posts have been going lately its hard to be optimistic lol
Yeah I see no research was done, he doesn't even know exactly what he's taking smh.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yeah I see no research was done, he doesn't even know exactly what he's taking smh.
I'm not too concerned lol not my egg rolls. But still disheartening to see this crap more and more here... oh well

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Gotta love local shops selling this stuff. They don't care about anything and won't mention pct most of the time. If so it's some bs OTC pct. That's why this all gets a bad rap.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Gotta love local shops selling this stuff. They don't care about anything and won't mention pct most of the time. If so it's some bs OTC pct. That's why this all gets a bad rap.
Yeah I know. I don't think they should sell these things at your local supp shop because I'm sure there are legal reason they can't tell you to hop online and go buy your "illegal" research chems.. that being said, where the hell do they sell pH's? I ain't never ever seen one in a shop near me... but some people need to learn the hard way

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Friend named maxx who's got muscle... pun.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I know. I don't think they should sell these things at your local supp shop because I'm sure there are legal reason they can't tell you to hop online and go buy your "illegal" research chems.. that being said, where the hell do they sell pH's? I ain't never ever seen one in a shop near me... but some people need to learn the hard way
I got a shop by me and the owner actually has a big bodybuilding team that I was apart of but that bastard didn't give a damn about my health as a young BBer. He'd sell any PH/DS to u with a OTC pct which wouldn't do jack sh*t for all the SD he was selling.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Haha that's like the place here. He put an 18 yr old on them for a show, and I asked what his pct was and he said what's that? Smh.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even talk to people in the outside world about steroids. Too much explaining to do

Well, that isn't true, I've talked about them to a few people who needed info.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I don't even talk to people in the outside world about steroids. Too much explaining to do

I know of one guy at my gym that uses. I joke with him all the time. I nicknamed him juicy lol no one else knows why

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Same here. Its sad though cuz the guys that talk to me about them at my gym don't even know how to cycle properly. Its the young teaching the old. A guy told me that clomid was no good just use nolva, I laughed in his face. Lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
i went into a shop here in town about 7 years ago and the guy had some off brand, of m1t on the shelf for$80. i asked him about it for the hell of it, i had already run it a couple of times, and he said it would "make me cut". i asked if i needed anything else with it or for after i had took it and he tried to sell me some creatine. i said i was just lookin today. idk if he was ignorant or careless or what. probably just hard up for money. i never went back. the store closed within a year.
Probably both ignorance and careless in it for the money and no concern for your health. People like that deserve what they get

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i went into a shop here in town about 7 years ago and the guy had some off brand, of m1t on the shelf for$80. i asked him about it for the hell of it, i had already run it a couple of times, and he said it would "make me cut". i asked if i needed anything else with it or for after i had took it and he tried to sell me some creatine. i said i was just lookin today. idk if he was ignorant or careless or what. probably just hard up for money. i never went back. the store closed within a year.
That's a f*cking shame. What a f*cking scumbag.

Wgolden30

Wgolden30

Awards
maybe next time, i just wanted to see how i would react.

is this dosage okay enough where i will see some gains?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Haha wasn't there a fist pump thread at some point?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established