Dbol only cycle, yes or no..

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Hey guys. Going to run a cycle of dbol and wanting to know if this looks ok. If not any suggestions are welcomed, thanks.

33 years old, 5'9", 175lbs, 12% bf. Been training 5 years, looking to add somewhere around 10 lbs lean mass.

Dbol: 8 weeks at 20mg a day.
Aromasin on cycle: 12.5 mg eod.
Pct: Clomid 50/50/25/25.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Wouldn't recommend it, a close friend of my ran the same cycle and the gains were not worth it. If you want to run dbol only cycle shorten the cycle length and increase the dossage. Good luck

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
That would make sense and I actually thought about that, thanks

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed. 6weeks at 50mg ed. Can you get test or do you have needle phobia?

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
I could probably get test but as a first cycle I thought maybe an oral would be more convenient and easier to hide from the gf, she freaks out about sh** like that

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got ya. Most people say dbol only is a waste, but i love it. I say go for it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see you have aromasin. Make sure you have liver support.

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Definitely. I work in a supp store and found a product that has milk thistle, Hawthorne, taurine and some other stuff. From what I've read that should hopefully support it pretty good

Massiah

Awards
Dbol is gonna give some water weight. I go.by a rule of test as a base for any cycle. You need to be straight up with the gf, or.leave her out of it completely. Does she live with you? Try a low dose of test maybe 200 a week split.into two.shots., just remember that will be enoigh to shut you down still.

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Ya she lives with me. We've been together for years so its not like she'd leave me or anything but I'd really rather avoid the nagging. If I were going to run test with it I'd probably just leave the dbol out all together and run test only. A buddy of mine is running test c on its own and getting some solid results

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
If I were going to run test with it I'd probably just leave the dbol out all together and run test only.
Test with dbol as a kick start would be friggen great. Just saying.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
What you mean when ya say ' shut ya down' ?
He means it will shut down your natural production of testosterone even at the low dosage. One should really expect to have at least SOME "shut down" on any kind of hormone cycle.

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Ah right, cheers man. Can't wait too see results from tren !!

RayBarone

RayBarone

Awards
Why do some people run Clomid and Nolva during PCT?

Dumb question.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Sure with test is better but Dbol only is legit. I'd take it any day over those sh1ty PHs.

Get your cycle support, AI and pct in place and run a 8-10 week cycle at 50mg ED.

As long as your eating clean, living clean and incorporating cardio, you'll be surprised how limited your liver enzymes levels will be.

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Hey man nothing wrong with Dbol only. I took 50 a day and had great gains. 31 pounds In a month. A lot of it was water weight but I had a lot of muscle and strength with it as well. My calorie intake was around 8700 a day. So my ending weight was 295. Felt like a beast, massive pumps , my libido didn't really change suprisingly. Not a bad idea at all. Try it

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
Ray, Clomid helps get your natural testosterone going again once you finish your cycle. While you're on cycle your body stops producing test cause it doesn't need to

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ray, Clomid helps get your natural testosterone going again once you finish your cycle. While you're on cycle your body stops producing test cause it doesn't need to
I run "mdrol for pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good for you
It's the best thing, within 1 day at 40mg, you feel better than normal.

Keep your gains from your cycle, and even possibly gain more!

They make all the good stuff illegal man.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
I wouldn't do dbol only, however a friend of mine did who was scared of going the whole way. He put on a lot of weight and then lost 60% or more of it.

He now uses needles...

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I wouldn't do dbol only, however a friend of mine did who was scared of going the whole way. He put on a lot of weight and then lost 60% or more of it.

He now uses needles...
On the bright side, he kept 40%.. Lol

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Most of it is water weight anyway lol but like I said, I gained 31 pounds in a month... But I lost 20 afterwards lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol... I wouldn't say Dbol is for people trying to be subtle.
I was under the impression op didn't want to attract attention?

30mg dbol
+
30mg epistane
+
6 weeks
=
Purus nasty mass on steroids.

Swetz

Swetz

Awards
I didn't say anything about epistane, you jackass. Get out of here already, I'm tired of you

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
I was under the impression op didn't want to attract attention?

30mg dbol
+
30mg epistane
+
6 weeks
=
Purus nasty mass on steroids.
This is a thread based on advise for "Dbol only" nobody wants to stack a ****ty PH

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a thread based on advise for "Dbol only" nobody wants to stack a ****ty PH
Dbol only cycles are stupid. Dbol and epi would bring more lean mass and strength gains, as well as add androginicity to the cycle. Learn something.

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
The steroid Methepiostanol stacks very well with the steroid methandrostenolone.
I guess for cutting reasons with methandrostenolone. Would probably be the same with Winstrol. But epistane always gave hardening for me. Maybe like 2% bf change