ESTRASTAIN

  1. Registered User
    Wgolden30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    41

    ESTRASTAIN


    Am taking estrastain, first week into it.

    Have something called estrogenex for a pct, but reading that stuff is crap.

    Do i need SERM? or can i buy erase/daa/dhea/dim?

    thoughts..

  2. Registered User
    Wgolden30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    41

    should i just use estrogenex during my cycle and then buy erase for a pct?
  3. Registered User
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Estrastain does not need an Ai(Estrogenix), however u do need a SERM for your PCT. U can use Erase along with your SERM for your PCT.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    Your funny
  5. Registered User
    AZlifting123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    17

    How did the cycle work out see any good gains?
  6. Registered User
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Have not done an Estrastain cycle yet, though I have about 12 bottles of the stuff. Got a week left on an epistane Havoc run. Gained 24 lbs so far on Havoc. Now my next cycle in about 2-3 months will be Estrastain with a focus more so on cutting.
  7. Registered User
    AZlifting123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    17

    For sure bro, any ideas on what your gonna run the cycle at?
  8. Registered User
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Power
    118665

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post
    Have not done an Estrastain cycle yet, though I have about 12 bottles of the stuff. Got a week left on an epistane Havoc run. Gained 24 lbs so far on Havoc. Now my next cycle in about 2-3 months will be Estrastain with a focus more so on cutting.
    24 lbs on EPI???? Wow that might be a record.
  9. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post
    Estrastain does not need an Ai(Estrogenix), however u do need a SERM for your PCT. U can use Erase along with your SERM for your PCT.
    wut?

    does not need an ai, then use erase with serm?
  10. Registered User
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by AZlifting123 View Post
    For sure bro, any ideas on what your gonna run the cycle at?
    well, I ran Havoc (10mg per pill) at 30/40/40/50/50/50. Estrastain is per pill 15 mg Tren and 10 mg Epi. So I think, based on this run about the same dosage. I'll give more thought as I get closer to the cycle.
  11. Registered User
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    wut?

    does not need an ai, then use erase with serm?
    Yep
  12. Registered User
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Yeah that's with massive amounts of food and AT LEAST 180 grams of protein per day. Also dose Havoc every 6 hours.
  13. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post

    Yep
    i might be confused by your post. but erase is an ai
  14. Registered User
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i might be confused by your post. but erase is an ai
    Erase is an AI. I was referring to using Erase in PCT. For example, PCT for my Havoc run includes Erase Pro. But I did not use an AI "ON CYCLE". Now I have a PH that includes Ment and M14AD. Both compounds aromatize, and REQUIRE an AI on cycle in addition to an AI during PCT.
  15. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post
    Erase is an AI. I was referring to using Erase in PCT. For example, PCT for my Havoc run includes Erase Pro. But I did not use an AI "ON CYCLE". Now I have a PH that includes Ment and M14AD. Both compounds aromatize, and REQUIRE an AI on cycle in addition to an AI during PCT.
    gotcha
  16. Registered User
    AZlifting123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    17

    Sounds good bro let me know
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. estrastain what can i use with it ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.