ESTRASTAIN

  1. New Member
    Wgolden30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    13.29%

    ESTRASTAIN


    Am taking estrastain, first week into it.

    Have something called estrogenex for a pct, but reading that stuff is crap.

    Do i need SERM? or can i buy erase/daa/dhea/dim?

    thoughts..

  2. New Member
    Wgolden30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    13.29%

    should i just use estrogenex during my cycle and then buy erase for a pct?
  3. New Member
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

    Estrastain does not need an Ai(Estrogenix), however u do need a SERM for your PCT. U can use Erase along with your SERM for your PCT.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Your funny
  5. New Member
    AZlifting123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.17%

    How did the cycle work out see any good gains?
  6. New Member
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

    Have not done an Estrastain cycle yet, though I have about 12 bottles of the stuff. Got a week left on an epistane Havoc run. Gained 24 lbs so far on Havoc. Now my next cycle in about 2-3 months will be Estrastain with a focus more so on cutting.
  7. New Member
    AZlifting123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.17%

    For sure bro, any ideas on what your gonna run the cycle at?
  8. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    118670
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    89.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post
    Have not done an Estrastain cycle yet, though I have about 12 bottles of the stuff. Got a week left on an epistane Havoc run. Gained 24 lbs so far on Havoc. Now my next cycle in about 2-3 months will be Estrastain with a focus more so on cutting.
    24 lbs on EPI???? Wow that might be a record.
  9. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,389
    Rep Power
    466000
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post
    Estrastain does not need an Ai(Estrogenix), however u do need a SERM for your PCT. U can use Erase along with your SERM for your PCT.
    wut?

    does not need an ai, then use erase with serm?
  10. New Member
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZlifting123 View Post
    For sure bro, any ideas on what your gonna run the cycle at?
    well, I ran Havoc (10mg per pill) at 30/40/40/50/50/50. Estrastain is per pill 15 mg Tren and 10 mg Epi. So I think, based on this run about the same dosage. I'll give more thought as I get closer to the cycle.
  11. New Member
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    wut?

    does not need an ai, then use erase with serm?
    Yep
  12. New Member
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

    Yeah that's with massive amounts of food and AT LEAST 180 grams of protein per day. Also dose Havoc every 6 hours.
  13. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,389
    Rep Power
    466000
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post

    Yep
    i might be confused by your post. but erase is an ai
  14. New Member
    Darkshroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    23
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i might be confused by your post. but erase is an ai
    Erase is an AI. I was referring to using Erase in PCT. For example, PCT for my Havoc run includes Erase Pro. But I did not use an AI "ON CYCLE". Now I have a PH that includes Ment and M14AD. Both compounds aromatize, and REQUIRE an AI on cycle in addition to an AI during PCT.
  15. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,389
    Rep Power
    466000
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshroud View Post
    Erase is an AI. I was referring to using Erase in PCT. For example, PCT for my Havoc run includes Erase Pro. But I did not use an AI "ON CYCLE". Now I have a PH that includes Ment and M14AD. Both compounds aromatize, and REQUIRE an AI on cycle in addition to an AI during PCT.
    gotcha
  16. New Member
    AZlifting123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    21
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.17%

    Sounds good bro let me know
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. estrastain what can i use with it ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 03:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in