Testosterone Suspension help

jimmythelad

Awards
I get randomly (out of competition) drug tested so I have decided to try test suspension as it is out of the system so fast. The thing about this is though I will pass the steroid test I could still get caught for using the likes of clomid, nolvadex etc. My question is what natural products would you recommend instead of these (do you think it could still work ok this way) or even if I take suspension at a lower dose to minimize side effects? I've read about 6-OXO but would this work ok with something as harsh as suspension? Any thoughts at all would be really appreciated.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I say try
6-OXO
Trib.
Avena
all together, that should help out if you positively can't take Nolvadex or Clomid.

I thought tested competitors have to take Polygraphs?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
never heard that, wouldn't doubt it now with the current steroid witch-hunt going on. that PCT stack looks solid loz, i'd reccommend it also

Meerschaum

Awards
I get randomly (out of competition) drug tested so I have decided to try test suspension as it is out of the system so fast. The thing about this is though I will pass the steroid test I could still get caught for using the likes of clomid, nolvadex etc. My question is what natural products would you recommend instead of these (do you think it could still work ok this way) or even if I take suspension at a lower dose to minimize side effects? I've read about 6-OXO but would this work ok with something as harsh as suspension? Any thoughts at all would be really appreciated.
6OXO and Tribulis for PCT for Test Suspension? I dunno, are you going to be able to run HCG, Arimidex while on the suspension? or is that outta the question? I've heard andro/estro sides are whicked with suspension and supression is severe, I used to chat to one guy on irc who ran it, he said adex was a pre-requisite

jimmythelad

Awards
6OXO and Tribulis for PCT for Test Suspension? I dunno, are you going to be able to run HCG, Arimidex while on the suspension? or is that outta the question? I've heard andro/estro sides are whicked with suspension and supression is severe, I used to chat to one guy on irc who ran it, he said adex was a pre-requisite
Arimidex is detectable for around one month, do you think even taking a low doseage like 50mg every 2nd day would be ok for the 6 oxo & tribulus PCT? or do you think this defeats the purpose?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I recommended that stck I offered solely based on the fact that you can not use pretty much anything pharmaceutical. It is n't the best but it is better than no PCT at all.

jimmythelad

Awards
I recommended that stck I offered solely based on the fact that you can not use pretty much anything pharmaceutical. It is n't the best but it is better than no PCT at all.
Loz, what do you think about only taking 50mg every other day?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it'll still show up in your drug test. the 6-0x0 shouldn't show up at all, and i'd take a double dose of it if i were you

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest, I am not very familiar with pro-hormones, I use the real deal and the real deal PCT so I can't say what's effective, however Trib and avena wake me horny as hell so I know they do something positive for test levels.

Meerschaum

Awards
Arimidex is detectable for around one month, do you think even taking a low doseage like 50mg every 2nd day would be ok for the 6 oxo & tribulus PCT? or do you think this defeats the purpose?
well, maybe I'm tainted, but I think the pro-hormone guys using tribulus and 6OXO for pct are crazy, 50mg ed or eod of suspension? still be comparable to like 400mg a week of test enanthate, but then its like 'why?' if you cant run it for say at least 4 weeks, its alot of risk (getting caught, the money, the fubar'd herbal pct that could leave ya with alot of bad days, even bad weeks) for weak gains. JMO

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Susp is one of the strongest steroid preparations available. I wouldn't consider it without real PCT. They really test for Nolva and Clomid?

/karp

jimmythelad

Awards
Susp is one of the strongest steroid preparations available. I wouldn't consider it without real PCT. They really test for Nolva and Clomid?

/karp
Yes, these aren't really performance enhancing drugs but the ioc know people use these during a steroid cycle

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Susp is one of the strongest steroid preparations available.
Test is test. Suspension offers more free hormone but test prop, test enan. and test susp. are all the same hormonally.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Test is test. Suspension offers more free hormone but test prop, test enan. and test susp. are all the same hormonally.
True. I should have phrased that better. It hits faster, and 100mg Susp ed will result in higher blood levels than 700mg / week of Enan will. And because it builds up and hits so rapidly, it causes shutdown much quicker.

/karp

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
True. I should have phrased that better. It hits faster, and 100mg Susp ed will result in higher blood levels than 700mg / week of Enan will. And because it builds up and hits so rapidly, it causes shutdown much quicker.

/karp
I got some transdermal test suspension I added to my injectable cycle. I use it on WO days for a boost. I plan on running an all suspension 2x injection/ED cycle in March. Fortunetly I can use anti-e's and proper PCT. I just hope it doesn't hurt as bad as prop does.

jimmythelad

Awards
I got some transdermal test suspension I added to my injectable cycle. I use it on WO days for a boost. I plan on running an all suspension 2x injection/ED cycle in March. Fortunetly I can use anti-e's and proper PCT. I just hope it doesn't hurt as bad as prop does.
This might sound stupid, but what if I even only took just one 50mg injection per week for a boost on really heavy training days and also used the herbal PCT (I need this for strength anyway not bothered about size)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This might sound stupid, but what if I even only took just one 50mg injection per week for a boost on really heavy training days and also used the herbal PCT (I need this for strength anyway not bothered about size)
The problem is even at that low dose you may get shut down and it then would be counter productive.

jimmythelad

Awards
The problem is even at that low dose you may get shut down and it then would be counter productive.
I suppose lowering the injection to 25 mgs wouldn't really help either?

Meerschaum

Awards
I suppose lowering the injection to 25 mgs wouldn't really help either?
then what'd be the benefit? 25mg a week of testosterone aint gonna help ya much (if at all), still could supress ya, isnt worth it IMO

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you used it prior to a workout it would probably have a good effect on strength, but it will have pretty much no anabolic effect because it won't be in the system long enough. And susp is notorious for causing estrogenic side effects because it blasts your system with a lot of test at once.

Frankly, if the testing is that strict, and you are a competitive athlete, maybe you shouldn't use them. If the testing is that strict, the risk of getting caught is too great.

My opinion on the use of steroids in sport is this: Personally, I do not see a problem with athletes being allowed to use them. However, if they are against the rules, using them is cheating, the same way that using a corked bat is cheating in baseball.

/karp

jimmythelad

Awards
Are there any other anti-estrogens you guys think could be powerful enough or are clomid & nolvadex the only ones you think could help?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Letrozole or Arimidex. 6-OXO also.

In that order.
/karp

jimmythelad

Awards
(clutching at at straws here) what do you guys think of 50 mg of test prop ed or eod with 6-oxo , tribulus & avena for pct?