Ephedrine vs Clen vs Albuterol

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious what people think is best for loosing fat? I took ephedra years ago but never liked the crash. I know Clen is supposed to be great for fat loss but have never tried it.

How effective is Albuterol vs Clen? I know these are not anabolics but I thought I would post here because Clen and Albuterol are illicit substances.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

always albuterol unless you compete. clen has horrible sides and causes cardiac cell necrosis
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Albuterol is much safer than clenbuterol and just as effective if used properly. Ephedrine is extremely effective as well. Neither of the 'buterols' provide any appetite suppression. You don't have to cycle ephedrine at all. BUT, you should not use ephedrine on your off days if you are cycling clen or albuterol.

Please, anyone feel free to add to or correct any of this info. I am by no means an expert on these 'medications', but I have done a little research.
    Just be careful using any of these an make sure you follow proper dosing protocol.

Good luck!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Clen lasts a LONG time in the body.
    I've had no problems with it but will probably use albuterol next time.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Albuterol is much safer than clenbuterol and just as effective if used properly. Ephedrine is extremely effective as well. Neither of the 'buterols' provide any appetite suppression. You don't have to cycle ephedrine at all. BUT, you should not use ephedrine on your off days if you are cycling clen or albuterol.

Please, anyone feel free to add to or correct any of this info. I am by no means an expert on these 'medications', but I have done a little research.
    Just be careful using any of these an make sure you follow proper dosing protocol.

Good luck!
    I am pretty sure you have to cycle ephedrine because of receptor down regulation but I forgot about its appetite killing qualities.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Clen lasts a LONG time in the body.
    I've had no problems with it but will probably use albuterol next time.
    I was thinking about Clen because it lasts so long, I don't think I would have the crashes like ephedrine. But if I have bad sides it will take longer for the to go away.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I am pretty sure you have to cycle ephedrine because of receptor down regulation but I forgot about its appetite killing qualities.
    Yes, it uses the same receptors as clen, but it doesn't saturate them an need to be 'dumped' or down regulated. Cycling is only needed if the user wishes to reset their stim tolerance for lack of a better way to say it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking about Clen because it lasts so long, I don't think I would have the crashes like ephedrine. But if I have bad sides it will take longer for the to go away.
    i think you missed the part where i said clen kills your heart
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    I read that taking benadryl either every night or 7 days every 3 weeks will prevent having to come off. I don't know how much truth there is to that. Also, keto ED is a sure bet.

Edited**
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

I know it was studied in horses. Is there evidence about it being harmful to humans?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I know it was studied in horses. Is there evidence about it being harmful to humans?
    Without regards to human studies, if it causes cellular death (necrosis) to the heart in any animal, I don't want any part of it. Yes, it is bad to take. You will be shaving some years off of your heart's life. Not worth it bro. Losing a little bit of fat is so easy with proper training and nutrition.
    Out of the 3, stick with ephedrine, and you don't need a lot. From 12.5 mg 4 times a days up to 25mg 3 times a day. 1 81mg Aspirin with the first dose, and anywhere between 50-200mg caffeine with each dose.
    You can buy this over the counter at any walmart, walgreens, or cvs pharmacy in most states. Just ask for Primatene. It has a negligible amount of Guaifenessen (misspelled?) but that won't matter. Hard to find it just by itself, and when you do expect to overpay by alot!!
    $9 at walmart here for 60 tabs, 12.5 mg Ephedrine HCL.
    60 tabs of 8mg Ephedrine HCL from a typical AAS source would be like 60-90$. No kidding...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I read that taking benadryl either every night or 7 days every 3 weeks will prevent having to come off. I don't know how much truth there is to that. Also, keto ED is a sure bet.

Edited**
    yea i edited that lat part out since you adressed it lol

the benedryl thing is a myth. i think even PA said its bullshet once
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

yea i edited that lat part out since you adressed it lol

the benedryl thing is a myth. i think even PA said its bullshet once
    Right on. I take it every night anyways, that is my OTC sleep med and having 5 dogs living here, i have some nighttime allergy issues
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I read that necrosis was caused because animals have more beta receptors than humans. As far as I know, there has been no evidence that suggests that it causes necrosis in humans. I've used clen before with great results. As long as you cycle it correctly and know what you are doing, it works great! The only thing I would caution is to watch your BP while on clen. It tends to elevate a bit but returns to normal quickly after use.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Emery_25 View Post
    I read that necrosis was caused because animals have more beta receptors than humans. As far as I know, there has been no evidence that suggests that it causes necrosis in humans. I've used clen before with great results. As long as you cycle it correctly and know what you are doing, it works great! The only thing I would caution is to watch your BP while on clen. It tends to elevate a bit but returns to normal quickly after use.
    well you can volunteer yourself for the human study. but an animal study is plenty fine for me to stay away when there are other beta agonists that work just as well as clen
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I've been using Albuterol for over a week now and don't feel or see anything! I'm running 4mg 4 times a day! I like the energy from ephedrine
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jgaz18 View Post
    I've been using Albuterol for over a week now and don't feel or see anything! I'm running 4mg 4 times a day! I like the energy from ephedrine
    youre not suposed to feel anything. maybe piss a little more, some random cramping, a little extra sweat (but its summer you probly wouldnt notice)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen vs albuterol
    By inda11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:26 PM
  2. T3 vs Clen vs DHP
    By wild12 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Clen vs. IGF
    By Sticks in forum IGF-1/GH