Low liver enzyme
- 06-28-2013, 01:49 PM
- 06-28-2013, 02:14 PM
High enzyme levels mean inflammation or damage to your liver. Not sure why you're worried about low levels...typo?
- 06-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Yes complete "MISS TYPE, yes higher level of liver enzymes. I'm taking about 1000 mg of milk thistle a day. Should i up it up another 1000?
06-28-2013, 03:58 PM
06-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitbull800 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2007, 05:48 AM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2007, 11:49 PM
- By NYhomeboy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
- By Landmine in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2006, 02:33 PM
- By Indigo6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-24-2005, 01:51 AM