6 weeks

Hayazzho

Awards
hey bros
Ill be doing a 6 week cutting cycle of Trimax (4 caps daily)
I have these ph that i can use to help keep muscle loss to a minimum
1test TD. M1T and M4OHN

this is the cycle I came up with

wk 1-6 1test TD
wk 1-2 M1T
wk 3-6 M4OHN

PCT will be nolva
Ill be keeping calories/carbs very low. I dont care if I gain any muscle, I juat want to get ripped and see my abs

does it look ok?
(I wanna keep it dry so no 4-AD)

stats: 24 years old 250 lbs BF 15-17%

any help is much appreciated:cheers:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thats sound like too big of a dose for too long of a time on the Trimax. Here is a very long thread with a ton of trimax info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14303

It may take a long time to get through it, but it will be worth your time to read it. I think you should consider running trimax for 3 weeks (4 tops) and only getting up to 2 caps (3 max). I don't know what kind of sides you get from 1test or m1t, but your stack COULD be brutal, lethargy wise. But, if you don't get lethargy too bad on those, maybe you can handle it. But since your not concerned with building muscle, I'd drop the m1t and run the m4ohn the whole six weeks. I would even throw in some 4ad td and, if the extra water bothers you, add in something to keep it down. Don't get me wrong, I actually like m1t. But, m1t + 1test + trimax + super low cals = a 6wk zombie. Keep us informed of your decision and your progress with whatever you do.

dd

Hayazzho

Awards
Wow, thats sound like too big of a dose for too long of a time on the Trimax. Here is a very long thread with a ton of trimax info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14303

It may take a long time to get through it, but it will be worth your time to read it. I think you should consider running trimax for 3 weeks (4 tops) and only getting up to 2 caps (3 max). I don't know what kind of sides you get from 1test or m1t, but your stack COULD be brutal, lethargy wise. But, if you don't get lethargy too bad on those, maybe you can handle it. But since your not concerned with building muscle, I'd drop the m1t and run the m4ohn the whole six weeks. I would even throw in some 4ad td and, if the extra water bothers you, add in something to keep it down. Don't get me wrong, I actually like m1t. But, m1t + 1test + trimax + super low cals = a 6wk zombie. Keep us informed of your decision and your progress with whatever you do.

dd
hi thanks for answering
But I remember reading a post here from one of the mods who took M1T while cutting and he said its very helpful for retaining muscle even on a extreme calorie deficit. Ill obly be doing 2 weeks of M1T just in case
Whats a good dose of M4OHN? I only have one bottel

and 1 more thing,, Should I take the trimax on an empty stomach or with food.. Divided doses or all at once

thanks again

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, m1t is very powerful and therefore can help maintain your muscle mass while on trimax. But, m1t alone induces severe lethargy on many/most users. If you use it AND take in very low cals AND take in very few carbs, it may be difficult to function properly at work/school, workouts may be out of the question after a few days. If the 1t starts kicking in during that 2 weeks of m1t, the additional lethargy may become unbearable. Have you used m1t before? If you have and you're one of the few that doesn't get slammed by the lethargy, then give it a try. M4ohn is a compound that seems to perform very differently for different people. It's not uncommon for bros to run 40-50mg to feel the effects of m4ohn. But, when stacking with 1t, maybe 30-32mg would be good. Some may even say 24mg would be sufficient. It depends on your size and how you personally respond to this compound. I think trimax doses should be split throught the day, and I don't know if it matters about the full or empty stomach. But, I still think 6 caps for 6 weeks is too much and too long. If you haven't already, read the thread I linked above. There is so much good info there. I think most questions you have, could be answered in that thread. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. And be safe.

dd