I want to start a ph cycle for first time

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I want to start a ph cycle for first time

I wanted to start a ph cycle in the next few months I was hoping you guys will help me my stats are 20 years old, I'm 5"7, 165 13% bf and I have been researching this topic for the past 8-10 months and have learned about running it but would like to see help from actual users I was thinking about running hdrol I wanted to gain like 15-20 pounds

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Run hdrol, it's mild. Get a SERM and cycle assist also check with blood work post
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Did 2 hdrol cycles. Superdrol cycle and DMZ cycle
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  75 lbs.
    Answers

I recommend you 6 weeks long RPN Havoc cycle w/ SERM in your PCT. I was so satisfied with it in my 1st cycle
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

You're 20, all you need is food! You can grow like crazy, why risk screwing up you HPTA and be on hormones the rest of your life. Wait until you're at least 21.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

One thing to I'm prone to mpb(hairloss) so I need something that's not harsh on it I was thinking of taking propecia while on cycle and I know I'm only 20 but usually everything goes back to normal while on pct an I'm not going to abuse ph like most people do and end up screwing myself up
  7. ccp
    Stats
    6'3"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crgsander View Post
    You're 20, all you need is food! You can grow like crazy, why risk screwing up you HPTA and be on hormones the rest of your life. Wait until you're at least 21.
    I agree with this^^^. I would say even wait longer 24-25 maybe. The expectation is to get back to normal during PCT, but you never know how your body will react. You should have plenty of natural test available at 20 years old. Eat eat eat then train and eat some more. Just my 2 cents.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leedanataural View Post
    One thing to I'm prone to mpb(hairloss) so I need something that's not harsh on it I was thinking of taking propecia while on cycle and I know I'm only 20 but usually everything goes back to normal while on pct an I'm not going to abuse ph like most people do and end up screwing myself up
    At your age your hormonal systems are not fully matured. You can do life long damage without abusing these compounds. Another poster said waiting to 24-25, I would agree with that also.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I hear 20 is not that bad of an age to start a ph I'm not trying to start an argument or anything hear I am taking in what you guys are saying
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Don't serms shut slow htpa partially ? Wouldn't it make recovery a problem ?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

It all depends on a users standpoint. Everyone reacts differently
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Don't serms shut slow htpa partially ? Wouldn't it make recovery a problem ?
    no. youre confusing serms and sarms, similar names but different compounds. serms effect estrogen receptor sites and sarms effect androgen receptor sites. thus the E and A difference

and op, youre too young. its about a simple as that. unless youve been training hardcore since you were 15, then you dont have a strong enough grasp on the science behind training and nutrition. without that, a cycle will be pointless because you will lose everything during pct
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

no. youre confusing serms and sarms, similar names but different compounds. serms effect estrogen receptor sites and sarms effect androgen receptor sites. thus the E and A difference

and op, youre too young. its about a simple as that. unless youve been training hardcore since you were 15, then you dont have a strong enough grasp on the science behind training and nutrition. without that, a cycle will be pointless because you will lose everything during pct
    Bleh I concur. People lose gains thru pct:
    1. They don't eat enough to support their new muscle mass
    2. Their diet blows
    3. Non proper pct
    They don't eat enough
    They don't east enough
    THEY DONT EAT ENOUGH.

I'm not commenting in the being to young part.....
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Bleh I concur. People lose gains thru pct:
    1. They don't eat enough to support their new muscle mass
    2. Their diet blows
    3. Non proper pct
    They don't eat enough
    They don't east enough
    THEY DONT EAT ENOUGH.

I'm not commenting in the being to young part.....
    lol that was pretty much my point. that, or they do some rinky dink split they created. was trying to avoid the age thing too
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

lol that was pretty much my point. that, or they do some rinky dink split they created. was trying to avoid the age thing too
    Pretty much an increase in healthy calories to maintain, In short. That age debate will always be an uproar here.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

@ onion knight age doesn't have anything to do when knowing about how to properly diet If properly researched people do develop knowledge on how to diet properly and fortunately for me I did start lifting young and through the years I've learned about dieting and also I run a 5-6 day training split so next time don't criticize, that's I want to experiment with a ph and I also know about the risks but that's on me bro not you
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

@ onion knight age doesn't have anything to do when knowing about how to properly diet If properly researched people do develop knowledge on how to diet properly and fortunately for me I did start lifting young and through the years I've learned about dieting and also I run a 5-6 day training split so next time don't criticize, that's I want to experiment with a ph and I also know about the risks but that's on me bro not you
    but age does corelate with training experience when the person is young. you dont have 4-5 years of real experience behind you. youprobly dont even have 2 and just want a short cut to some gains. mentioning your 5-6 day split proves my point, you arnt even sure how many days a week you go. why do you think you even need that many lifting days? do one of them consist of an "arms day?" id bet money one is because a 6 day split is a big split

i could be wrong. but im probly not. ive only seen posts like yours 5 milllion times
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

but age does corelate with training experience when the person is young. you dont have 4-5 years of real experience behind you. youprobly dont even have 2 and just want a short cut to some gains. mentioning your 5-6 day split proves my point, you arnt even sure how many days a week you go. why do you think you even need that many lifting days? do one of them consist of an "arms day?" id bet money one is because a 6 day split is a big split

i could be wrong. but im probly not. ive only seen posts like yours 5 milllion times
    Here
    Hand and quads calves
    Bi"s and shoulders
    Back
    Chest and tris
    Calves and forearms
    Hams and quads or just calves idk about you but i really want big legs and calves,
    would you like to know what time and what gym or anything else. you just follow a misconception/stereotype about young lifters, stop judging bro.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  194 lbs.
    Answers

Run steakadrol everyday until 23.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Here
    Hand and quads calves
    Bi"s and shoulders
    Back
    Chest and tris
    Calves and forearms
    Hams and quads or just calves idk about you but i really want big legs and calves,
    would you like to know what time and what gym or anything else. you just follow a misconception/stereotype about young lifters, stop judging bro.
    Well said
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Hdrol is definitely good for a first run

Just make sure your diet and training is in check or you wont get much out of it.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Too young, wait a few years. If you are prone to MPB, you need to decide which is more important. Side effects are mentioned because they can happen, so if you aren't prepared for that eventuality, you may want to steer clear of anabolics.

Seriously, though, eat more and rest more, you aren't ready. Make sure you aren't spending 2 hours in the gym.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to start my second cycle, help needed.
    By mtho68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:50 PM
  2. Anyone want to create some nice cycles for me?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:53 PM
  3. Looking to start a PH cycle...Need help
    By bigjohn58 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
  4. Want to start a ph cycle...need suggestions
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:49 AM
  5. So You want to do A PH Cycle?