Adding Stanodrol, Difference Maker?

A

Ando55

Awards
Hey guys, I'm back on an epistane run 40mg for 6 weeks, might even bump to 50mg on last 2 weeks depending on how i feel and sides.

Last time I had a great run both on and off cycle ( Nolva + Erase + DAA PCT). This time I was wondering if adding 600mg/day of stanodrol would be effective. This run is for leaning and recomp purposes.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm back on an epistane run 40mg for 6 weeks, might even bump to 50mg on last 2 weeks depending on how i feel and sides.

Last time I had a great run both on and off cycle ( Nolva + Erase + DAA PCT). This time I was wondering if adding 600mg/day of stanodrol would be effective. This run is for leaning and recomp purposes.
just curious howl long u waited i between cycles? i wanna do another epi run too

A

Ando55

Awards
Mine was October - November. Try to get atleast a 7 month break, still took support supps in between.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I'm a big stano backer, anything under 800 is useless tho IMO

I ran epi/stano like this

30/40/40/40/50/50
600/800/800/800/1000/1000

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
what is exactly stano and what does it do or help during an epi cycle?

A

Ando55

Awards
Stanodrol actually converts to DHT, hardening effects, vascularity and can possibly help offset libido and lethargy sometimes associated with a PH cycle. I didn't have any issues on Epi but more increased energy, aggression for workouts, hardness and vascularity I'll take all day, perhaps some members who taken in can further chime in.

Gkulek, 600mg doesn't cut it for you, thought that was the norm dosage to atleast see some effects of the compound.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
at that dose, it wont do a shred of difference except maybe help with lethargy (which you probly wont get from epistane at that dose). even then, 600-800 is the common grounds for support stacking stano. to get any real effects, you need to go up near 1000. at that point, it just gets expensive

stano is best used to mitigate sides like lethargy. if you wanna add something to the cycle to make it more effective, look into tvar or 11oxo. 11oxo will cost you quite a bit of cash though

P

phoenix21

Awards
I'm currently on Week 2 almost Week 3 of a 6 week Havoc (epi) cycle 30/30/30/40/40/40 and I've been running Stano alongside. I started the Stano during my cycle assist pre load at 600mg and am now up to 900mg. The effects are noticeable but I'm definitely gonna get another bottle so I can bump up to 1050mg as I think that would be my sweet spot. So far though at 900mg it has definitely helped combat a bit of the lethargy/libido issues I experienced on my last Havoc cycle. Based on my current experience with it, while only ~3 weeks into my cycle, I would definitely recommend it. Oh and my muscles are freakin hard as sheet. I'm 6'1" 200 lbs if it matters. Food for thought

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Stanodrol actually converts to DHT, hardening effects, vascularity and can possibly help offset libido and lethargy sometimes associated with a PH cycle. I didn't have any issues on Epi but more increased energy, aggression for workouts, hardness and vascularity I'll take all day, perhaps some members who taken in can further chime in.

Gkulek, 600mg doesn't cut it for you, thought that was the norm dosage to atleast see some effects of the compound.
That's why I start at 600 for the week to assess then bump up

A

Ando55

Awards
at that dose, it wont do a shred of difference except maybe help with lethargy (which you probly wont get from epistane at that dose). even then, 600-800 is the common grounds for support stacking stano. to get any real effects, you need to go up near 1000. at that point, it just gets expensive

stano is best used to mitigate sides like lethargy. if you wanna add something to the cycle to make it more effective, look into tvar or 11oxo. 11oxo will cost you quite a bit of cash though

Heard good things about Trenavar, for 11 oxo I've keep reading its more of a miss instead of hit like how Stanodrol is, my prime reason for looking into Stanodrol over 11 oxo, the cortisol benefits seem great but it seems like more people say they didnt notice much with 11 oxo at a decent dose, unlike Stanodrol where they did notice something.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Heard good things about Trenavar, for 11 oxo I've keep reading its more of a miss instead of hit like how Stanodrol is, my prime reason for looking into Stanodrol over 11 oxo, the cortisol benefits seem great but it seems like more people say they didnt notice much with 11 oxo at a decent dose, unlike Stanodrol where they did notice something.
thats because 11oxo needs to be dosed crazy dumass high to get any effects. to the point where youd need like 7 bottles. for the most part, its too expensive

if you want the stano for support reasons, then go for it because thats its best use

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I would add the Stano for sure, i'm 5 days into my own 6 week Epi/stano run and I notice a difference. I'm running it like this

EPI: 40/40/40/50/50/50
Stano: 600/800/800/1000/1000/1000

If your looking for Stano check out our site ironflexsupps.com code AM20 gets you 20% off ;) Good luck with your run i know I'm going to love mine..

A

Ando55

Awards
I would add the Stano for sure, i'm 5 days into my own 6 week Epi/stano run and I notice a difference. I'm running it like this

EPI: 40/40/40/50/50/50
Stano: 600/800/800/1000/1000/1000

If your looking for Stano check out our site ironflexsupps.com code AM20 gets you 20% off ;) Good luck with your run i know I'm going to love mine..
Sounds like you got things setup right, even though you are 5 days, what have you noticed since adding Stano?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sounds like you got things setup right, even though you are 5 days, what have you noticed since adding Stano?
No lethargy and my libido is sky high.. It is early to tell for sure but if I still feel like this in 3-4 weeks I'll be one happy camper..

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
damnit im so jealous right, now i cant wait to start another cycle! it's only been 6 weeks since last cycle

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When stano first came out, many people were using it in support fashion the same way u guys are discussing.

The idea was also tossed around to use 1000mg only as a preworkout (still in a stack of course).

In that light, what are everyone's thoughts on using Stano for immediate preworkout aggression without every day dosing?

And hypothetically, for an immediate libido boost without everyday dosing?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When stano first came out, many people were using it in support fashion the same way u guys are discussing.

The idea was also tossed around to use 1000mg only as a preworkout (still in a stack of course).

In that light, what are everyone's thoughts on using Stano for immediate preworkout aggression without every day dosing?

And hypothetically, for an immediate libido boost without everyday dosing?
It works in both regards. I've even just done little mini bouts with it for 3-4 days. But I never went over 600mg and it worked extremely well. But it depends on people expectations I guess. It won't put weight on ya or give insane strength but it does give a nice noticeable aggression boost and energy boost. As well as libido. So take it for what it's worth celc.

Btw good to see you posting more often again.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I never noticed a difference with it

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So for the sake of learning for everyone in this thread, i popped 800mg Stano today (i'm in week 3ish of as halo cycle too btw).

I definitely noticed a slight energy boost after about 20-30 minutes. I was just playing down chilling and almost forgot i took the stano, when all of the sudden i had some decent drive to get to the gym earlier than i had planned.

That was the real part.

In the gym, i think i had some placebo effect with aggression.

Libido wise, i have felt a bit flat last few days, which is common for me on cycle. The stano had no effect in that regard.

I'll try it again in a few days and hopefully remember to report back!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I wouldn't expect to see any effects from it even a week after taking stano. I preload my cycles with stano because it usually takes two-three weeks for me to start REALLY feeling that all day hyped up feeling (I also get a major alpha feeling from stano) and at about week two is when my libido skyrockets. I usually run it starting at 1000 for a week and then ramp up to 1200. I notice at that dose I get crazy vascularity and muscle hardness. Stano is IMO a gift from god. Lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant believe Id had this in my stash for so long and never tried it. The workout boost is legit

I also packed a little extra punch while plowing this morning. I didnt feel that test booster libido desire. But def had improved performance, and thats after just a few days of dosing

On the down side, I actually had to lower my dosage because I couldn't sleep that first night after 800mg. 400mg is working enough for me at the moment, keeping in mind Im a few weeks into Halo and it has kicked in fully already

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Yeah you're not gonna wanna take it at night lol I would dose 400 with breakfast and 400 PWO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
M Anabolics 8
Porky101 Nutrition / Health 10
J Anabolics 4