M-Sten Cycle Question

Raiders52

Awards
Hey guys,

I am brand new to these forums and I want to give some background information to start this off. I am 21 years old, and have been a serious weight lifter for the past 2 and half years with a total of 5 years of experience. My current weight is approximately 183, and I am 5'10 9.3% BF. My 3 lift max (Bench, Deadlift, Squat) no belt/ wraps/ etc. is 1080. 315 bench, 365 squat, 400 deadlift. When I was 18 yrs old I began taking propecia, however after 5 months I decided it wasn't something that I wanted to take for the rest of my life and decided that being bald was okay. Unfortunately after coming off Propecia my test went into a nose dive. My pre-propecia days I was around 760, and when I came off I went down to 350. This is not a common side-effect of coming off the drug, but there are other reports of this out there. I had consulted a few doctors immediately after but again felt that I did not want to start test therapy at such a young age. After 3 years it has worked itself out and my test is at 450. The reason I am posting here is that I have got to a point in my weight lifting were I want to experience or atleast try PH's. I have been looking around and doing my research and the only viable thing for me to take that I have found (easily accessible is the main factor) is the product by IML M-Sten. I read Niners log on here (all 20 pages including the PCT) and it seems to fit the bill for what I want to accomplish. PCT on the other hand is something I am struggling to figure out. After my run in with test dropping off and a 6 month loss of libido, drive, and energy I do not want to repeat that. So because I do not have a way to obtain clomid, nolvadex or other prescription only PCT's what are my options? I know natural PCT will be a waste of time after taking M- Sten and that I need a SERM. Can someone please suggest a product for me to take.

Thanks guys your help and advice is greatly appreciated.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if you live in the US, then fine a way to get a research chem clomid cuz its real easy. and there are better starter compounds than msten. i did hdrol as my first one and i gained some pretty good strength from it. epistane was my 2nd, and it was just better. both are better options for first cycle compounds

Raiders52

Awards
Thanks Onion for responding. There is soo much information on the internet about PH usage and it seems to vary from site to site. So lets say I agree with you, after more research m-sten seems a little too strong to run on my first PH run. Epistane/ Havoc seems to have a relatively positive attitude towards it and I would have no reservations switching to this but the research clomid is very hit or miss. I have two places that I think are the best/ safest to buy from, but if I buy bad product I am going to be in real trouble. Also if I decide that finding clomid or nolvadex that I feel is safe is too difficult is running something like Alpha Mass with 1-Andro a waste of time? Would that stack require a serm? If I need a serm, and that is the only reasonable way to use a PH, then I will find it and post back tomorrow, with what I am thinking of running as a cycle.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ill say this for you

if you do get a serm, and it happens to be bunk, youll probly be fine with any dhea based cycle or moderately dosed epistne or hdrol cycle. i dont believe msten is super suppressive either. but ive never ran it, so i cant say the same

and if you get clomid, youll know if its bunk or not. youll either feel like a moody girl, or youll be having random boners pop off throughout the day like a teenager

another reason is msten is a dimethtyl, making it more toxic. you dont even know how youll react to weaker methyls, let alone dimethyl compounds. i would say this is the biggest reason you should start with a less-toxic compound

Raiders52

Awards
So Cycle that I have chosen will go as follows. Please tell me if I should change something

Havoc 30/30/30/30/(Finish Bottle 2 days at 40)
CEL Cycle Assist
Taurine on hand for pumps
Fish Oil Daily
CEL Stano at 600/800/800/1000 ? Worth the money?

PCT:
Nolva or Clomid (Which ever I find first) 20/20/10/10 or 100/100/50/25
Erase
Stay on Cycle Assist for first two weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So Cycle that I have chosen will go as follows. Please tell me if I should change something

Havoc 30/30/30/30/(Finish Bottle 2 days at 40)
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil Daily
CEL Stano at 600/800/800/1000 ? Worth the money?

PCT:
Nolva or Clomid (Which ever I find first) 20/20/10/10 or 100/100/50/25
Erase
If youre gonna run havoc get 2 bottles and go 6 weeks, 4 weeks is a waste! Stano needs to be a longer duration too....
6weeks epi
8weeks stano

Raiders52

Awards
I don't have the time to run stano that long, I can run havoc and stano for 5 and a half weeks, but I need to be back to normal come early September. Unless I can run stano into PCT, I am not completely familiar with how stano works, but I am well read up on Havoc.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have the time to run stano that long, I can run havoc and stano for 5 and a half weeks, but I need to be back to normal come early September. Unless I can run stano into PCT, I am not completely familiar with how stano works, but I am well read up on Havoc.
Ironflex has stanozane for pretty cheap. Im assuming CELs is on the higher end since cel discontinued making designers.

AM20 will get you 20% off at ironflexsupps dot com.

Hvach is right.. stano needs eight weeks, dose no lower than 800mg. Epi needs six weeks too.. either hold off or commit to a longer run

Raiders52

Awards
Alright I will run it that long if that is were the sweet spot for havoc and stano are.
Epi will be run 30mg and 800mg starting the stano first. I really wish PCT wasnt the difficult part of this to find, it is really backwards haha
Everything else look alright/ any advice?

Raiders52

Awards
Havoc 30/30/30/30/30/30
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil Daily
Stanozane at 600/800/800/800/800/800

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase Worth it? 2/2/1/1 ??
DAA

Everything look good? About to finalize my orders.