How much 4ad?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about doing a cycle of a very high dose of 4ad. I wont be using 1-Test/1ad since I have so little. I have a ton of 4ad and would prob be using it with something to dry it up a little like MDHT or 3-Alpha. I should also mention that I will be using either a high dose of Nolva or Letro to combat any and all estrogen sides....

So the question is.....what is the highest dose of 4ad trans you guys have gone with? Thanks in advance guys...

O14

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I think 600mg or more a day is good. Maybe start at 600 then ramp up to where you feel comfortable. I remember Wardog using 1200mg a day of 4ad, for cutting. He used viratase to control bloat. Remember him saying it went well, you might want to do a search on that. I know i've gone 750-800mg 4ad, but i get bloat bad. so its always stacked with something. Or do like u said and use 3-alpha (i hadnt tried it) or letro, as long as u got something to conreol the bloat.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I think 600mg or more a day is good. Maybe start at 600 then ramp up to where you feel comfortable. I remember Wardog using 1200mg a day of 4ad, for cutting. He used viratase to control bloat. Remember him saying it went well, you might want to do a search on that. I know i've gone 750-800mg 4ad, but i get bloat bad. so its always stacked with something. Or do like u said and use 3-alpha (i hadnt tried it) or letro, as long as u got something to conreol the bloat.
Thanks bro....I think i want to go around 1200mgs if possible, and yeah the letro Better control the bloat and keep any signs of gyno at bay.....

MDHT or 3-Alpha should also battle that and work well with the 4ad.

O14

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more opinions...
Well, I would have stayed out of it, but you asked for it... ;)

I believe those figures are excessive and will garner you no extra benefit in size or strength over a lower dose, however, they might get you bloated up like never before and/or gyno. I know, you are using anti-e's, but hey, if you give this "high dose" thing it's head, it becomes like a "how much can I take" sort of thing instead of "what is a suitable, valid, large dose" kind of thing.

Via transdermal I would say that 800 is a great high-end, including the fact that you will be using anti-e... I just don't see the point to going higher. Do you think you will not see sufficient results at this level??

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would have stayed out of it, but you asked for it... ;)

I believe those figures are excessive and will garner you no extra benefit in size or strength over a lower dose, however, they might get you bloated up like never before and/or gyno. I know, you are using anti-e's, but hey, if you give this "high dose" thing it's head, it becomes like a "how much can I take" sort of thing instead of "what is a suitable, valid, large dose" kind of thing.

Via transdermal I would say that 800 is a great high-end, including the fact that you will be using anti-e... I just don't see the point to going higher. Do you think you will not see sufficient results at this level??
No bro...I appreciate your input.....these are the kinds of replies I was looking for yay OR nay...

Have you used 800mgs? Have you seen good results? I have never used a high dose of 4ad, but I have always stacked it with 1Test/1ad for my cycles. You make a good point, and this was one of my concers, esp being that I have a high afinity to estrogen. Is that the highest you wold go bro?

Thanks for your help Shoot!

O14

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Let me put this way, I am wary of using more than 900mg 4-AD orally, though I know of many instances where 1.2g (and even more) has been used... so, since you are going to be using a transdermal method I would probably not even think of using 800mg. If so, I would certainly consider it to be the top.

Others will disagree I'm sure, and my inclination to feel this way is not borne of fear of gyno or something, but is more an response to the question "At what level do I stop getting greater return on my dosage?" I mean, if 1g is good, why not 1.5g or 2g? At some point it becomes insignificant, and then it gets dangerous. Where is that point?

For me, if you aren't satisifed with 900mg 4-AD transdermal, then you need another compound or stack. That's just one person's advice, but I think, even if others don't agree on the level, you'll find that to be sound thinking.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Shoot. I really appreciate your input, and you have some sound reasoning. I think I will stay around 800 - 900mgs. Seems to make more sense.

O14

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has been discussed before, and it comes down to several things.

At 900mgs transdermal you would be getting app. 40.5mgs test a day. That is not an exact figure just a ballpark. 900 x .3= 270, 270 x .15= 40.5. Which equates to around 283mgs of test a week. This is not a substantial amount, however, when you consider that 4ad may have intrinsic activity of it's own and the amount of estrogen in your system, is it worth bumping the dose to over 1 gram a day.

1200 x .3= 360, 360 x .15= 54. 54mgs x 7 is 378mgs app.

2000 x .3= 600, 600 x .15= 90. 90 x 7= 630.

That is a lot of 4ad.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
If taken orally would you not only be getting about 10 percent of the drug? Just asking this question since I have taken 4 ad orally b4 with M1T and did not have any gyno signs or anything. I am gyno prone and have had it removed b4 so I never want to risk it as far as dose is concerend. If it comes on I always have nolva on hand, I just dont push the envelope these days as I did when I was younger. I took 900 mgs a day so roughly 9 mgs a day is all I was getting ( of the 4ad) and 15 mgs of m1t?

PD

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
This has been discussed before, and it comes down to several things.

At 900mgs transdermal you would be getting app. 40.5mgs test a day. That is not an exact figure just a ballpark. 900 x .3= 270, 270 x .15= 40.5. Which equates to around 283mgs of test a week. This is not a substantial amount, however, when you consider that 4ad may have intrinsic activity of it's own and the amount of estrogen in your system, is it worth bumping the dose to over 1 gram a day.

1200 x .3= 360, 360 x .15= 54. 54mgs x 7 is 378mgs app.

2000 x .3= 600, 600 x .15= 90. 90 x 7= 630.

That is a lot of 4ad.
Very good info....thanks ryan

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
i am using 2100mg/wk of 4ad cyp and prop combined and no problems not really bloated too much at all neither, probably just lucky