Cut to sh*t!!

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Hi all.

Currently running a Test e 400 & EQ 400 cycle aiming to bulk up. Week 5 at the moment, weight up 9lbs and strength is going up gradually.
My eyes are already set to the next cycle in due course...

I want to get ruthlessly cut following this bulk so my question to you guys is..,
What's the best cutting cycle you've done?
Never really done a cut other than by var (which was awesome) so looking for a few pointers.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test, Tren and Masteron are the go too for cutting. My limited experience with Tren makes it impossible for me to eat enough to gain muscle so cutting only from now on for me. Diet needs to be in check too.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I feel like tren is not that great of a "cutting" compound. It makes me hold some water. Last cycle I was cutting with tren and after I stopped it I continued to diet with only test prop and Clen. I got so dry and cut it was redic.

Tren is prob the best compound but I think it should b used with atleast at maintenance cals diet. Tren plus food is all u need.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
What would a good cutting stack look like if Tren wasn't included?

bigbrawler

Awards
Test prop/var/winny. If you dont like winny go with t3 and clen. Just my two cents

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Test, Tren and Masteron are the go too for cutting. My limited experience with Tren makes it impossible for me to eat enough to gain muscle so cutting only from now on for me. Diet needs to be in check too.
I'm on this trifecta right now! But...

I feel like tren is not that great of a "cutting" compound. It makes me hold some water. Last cycle I was cutting with tren and after I stopped it I continued to diet with only test prop and Clen. I got so dry and cut it was redic.

Tren is prob the best compound but I think it should b used with atleast at maintenance cals diet. Tren plus food is all u need.
I feel like I'm holding water as well. So I'm really stoked to see the final product when I'm done in a week or so

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Tren e makes me lhold water for some reason, tren a does not. everyone is different, try a tri-blend and see what happens.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever tried a primo cycle ?
I used it with Deca and could tell a difference from the two vs Deca alone. It was very mild and gave a better quality to the muscle visually. Loved it!

chris the man

Awards
I used it with Deca and could tell a difference from the two vs Deca alone. It was very mild and gave a better quality to the muscle visually. Loved it!

loved it on my joints too!

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
I'm sh*t scared of Tren cause of hairloss so I can't really risk it, need other options!

rdent95

Awards
Luke, how'd the Albuterol work out for you? We're you at 2 or 4 mg x 3/day? I have some and thinking of running it alongside some some test and T3 I'm already running...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Luke, how'd the Albuterol work out for you? We're you at 2 or 4 mg x 3/day? I have some and thinking of running it alongside some some test and T3 I'm already running...
I leaned up big time. I was just on epi and a steep deficit. I got stronger yet notably leaner. I was running 18mg as I had 6mg/ml. I love it and will definitely run it again. Just make sure you cycle on and off it every 5-7 days.

rdent95

Awards
Thanks for the info.... So like 5 on 2 off, or 5 on 5 off? And what was your cal intake? I just dropped to like 1900, so I'm pretty low now..

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks for the info.... So like 5 on 2 off, or 5 on 5 off? And what was your cal intake? I just dropped to like 1900, so I'm pretty low now..
I did 5 on and 5 off. That will help refresh your beta 2 receptors. My Maintenance is 2700 an I was on strict 2k cals. One other thing man albuterol depletes your muscles of taurine and can cause some pretty bade muscular cramps so supplementing taurine is a must.

rdent95

Awards
Didnt mean to hijack your thread......

Thanks for info Luke!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I just ran 8 weeks of that. My mast cost the same as test and tren...
Say whaaa? That's crazy. Tren and mast is usually about double what test is if not more

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah but even the raws are sill more costly than test by itself
Well they cost a bit initially but then you can make 40 odd vials from 100g. You'll never have to pay for it again lol.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well they cost a bit initially but then you can make 40 odd vials from 100g. You'll never have to pay for it again lol.
Lol. Your talking about my Xmas gift to myself. Raw test and tren. Enough for personal use for years at 1/100th the cost!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This far I've only made test but my next order will def be tren raws. For what it costs me to buy two vials here in aus I can order raws and all the necessary oils, BA, BZ to make a few batches.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
This far I've only made test but my next order will def be tren raws. For what it costs me to buy two vials here in aus I can order raws and all the necessary oils, BA, BZ to make a few batches.
Is it easy to do bro?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It's not rocket science but it would help if you have some lab experience. There's nothing stopping you from trying and there are great instructions available. Maybe even tutorials on YouTube