Prohormone Question!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Prohormone Question!


    Many of my workout partners that I workout with from time to time have been taking this prohormone called Steel crushers dymethberry. They are 19 and have taken it from time to time and have had great results with no side effects. They don't take cycle support or do a pct.

    The active ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androst-3-one,17b-ol - 5mg

    I beilive that is dymethazine. They take 4 tabs Dailey for 25 days. They get great results and don't lose any of it? Just wondering what you guys think of this. I was wondering why they wouldn't lose any gains even without a PCT.

    Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    It is dymethazine. Maybe they're just not that suppressed and they eat a lot. Honestly they're just lucky. I would never run it without a pct. 20mg for 25 days though isn't nearly as suppressive as what a normal DMZ cycle looks like. Have they tried to pressure u into taking them?
  3. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    i have a feeling their great results arnt really that great. just newby gains thinking its the steroid when its really food and youth workin for them

    or they just claim great results so they dont feel stupid, which they are
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i have a feeling their great results arnt really that great. just newby gains thinking its the steroid when its really food and youth workin for them

    or they just claim great results so they dont feel stupid, which they are
    Lol agreed. OP tell your friends that their dicks r gonna fall off soon.
  5. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Hahah yeah they have tried to get me to take them saying they are soo good and ****. But is rather stay natural and be stronger then them even when they are on them. Thanks guys!
  6. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Hahah yeah they have tried to get me to take them saying they are soo good and ****. But is rather stay natural and be stronger then them even when they are on them. Thanks guys!
    Fur sure bro. Show em up!
  7. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Thanks for the info! Do you think they have a chance with gyno at such a short cycle of just 25 days at 20mg per day? Thanks
  8. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,558
    Rep Power
    1590240

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    The active ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androst-3-one,17b-ol - 5mg

    I beilive that is dymethazine.
    Thanks!
    that ingredient listed is di methyl testosterone. are you sure you got it right?
  9. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Thanks for the info! Do you think they have a chance with gyno at such a short cycle of just 25 days at 20mg per day? Thanks
    It could definitely still happen, its possible.
  10. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that ingredient listed is di methyl testosterone. are you sure you got it right?
    He wrote it wrong, its definitely dymethazine I know fur sure.
  11. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,558
    Rep Power
    1590240

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    He wrote it wrong, its definitely dymethazine I know fur sure.
    after a quick search, it seems that is what is on the label, and has been at least since 2010.
  12. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    after a quick search, it seems that is what is on the label, and has been at least since 2010.
    Yeah I've had a few friends use in addition with DMZ pills. They said the steel crushers taste pretty good.
  13. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Are they worth taking? Thinking about trying them few years down the road
  14. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Are they worth taking? Thinking about trying them few years down the road
    They work I've seen that. I mean you'd still need another DMZ product for an effective run though.
  15. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    If I was to just run a short cycle with the steel crushers what kind of PCT would I need?
  16. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    If I was to just run a short cycle with the steel crushers what kind of PCT would I need?
    Still a SERM pct, low dose I'd say like 25/25/25/25 of clomid and of course an AI and test booster.
  17. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,443
    Rep Power
    645627

    You know, after a while, and start approaching 30 years old, and you have to get far more aggressive in PCT to bounce back. I know for me, I never came back after Tren for 12 weeks. That was all she wrote. T-levels stayed between 220-320 unless I was supplementing with t-boosters of some sort. Even then, 350-400 is all I could muster on a good day.

    Granted, these days it is very hard to find properly synthesized Clomid. It's nothing to pay $50 for bunk crap.
  18. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    You know, after a while, and start approaching 30 years old, and you have to get far more aggressive in PCT to bounce back. I know for me, I never came back after Tren for 12 weeks. That was all she wrote. T-levels stayed between 220-320 unless I was supplementing with t-boosters of some sort. Even then, 350-400 is all I could muster on a good day.

    Granted, these days it is very hard to find properly synthesized Clomid. It's nothing to pay $50 for bunk crap.
    That sucks bro. Yeah I agree with u on that, well dosed SERMS r hard to come by.
  19. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,443
    Rep Power
    645627

    eh. that's what insurance is for. I'm on 150-200mg TRT now so i figure of the next 12 months I should hit my long term goal of 190lbs. Maybe by then I'll have 20" arms, lol. Plus that TRT comes with bloods every six weeks so I can keep my health in check regularly and HCG comes with the package. So it's not like I'm gonna make my crappy glands any worse, lol.

    Maybe run short and fast cycles like M1T or Super DMZ 2.0 on the occasion.
  20. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    eh. that's what insurance is for. I'm on 150-200mg TRT now so i figure of the next 12 months I should hit my long term goal of 190lbs. Maybe by then I'll have 20" arms, lol. Plus that TRT comes with bloods every six weeks so I can keep my health in check regularly and HCG comes with the package. So it's not like I'm gonna make my crappy glands any worse, lol.

    Maybe run short and fast cycles like M1T or Super DMZ 2.0 on the occasion.
    Yeah short blasts would b good.
  21. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    You guys have been alot of help I really appreciate it. Thanks
  22. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    You guys have been alot of help I really appreciate it. Thanks
    No problem bro.
  23. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Hey guys just a update. I talked to them about needing PCT and they bought revolution black PCT, A test booster, and Erase. Do you think that's enough for them. I mean I still think it's stupid doing it but they are my friends and I want them to be safe and not mess themselves up (at least not to bad). I told them they most likely need a SERM but they said its a mild cycle so they don't.
  24. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Hey guys just a update. I talked to them about needing PCT and they bought revolution black PCT, A test booster, and Erase. Do you think that's enough for them. I mean I still think it's stupid doing it but they are my friends and I want them to be safe and not mess themselves up (at least not to bad). I told them they most likely need a SERM but they said its a mild cycle so they don't.
    Honestly with that I think they'll b ok. Its still stupid though what they're doing.
  25. Registered User
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    372644

    PCT Rev Black and Erase have the same AI active (Armistane). PCT Rev Black has 50mg per pill, Erase is 25mg. Rev Black has some added extras in it besides the Armistane. Pick one of those, not both
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  26. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    PCT Rev Black and Erase have the same AI active (Armistane). PCT Rev Black has 50mg per pill, Erase is 25mg. Rev Black has some added extras in it besides the Armistane. Pick one of those, not both
    You're right I forgot about that.
  27. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Okay I'll tell them just revolution PCT and the test booster. Will they cause rebound gyno? And I still think they will mess up their endo system.
  28. Registered User
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2954

    Are these friends you broski?
  29. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    What do you mean?
  30. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Noooo haha hell no I'm all for being natural to at least the age 22 or 23. I just want me friends safe and at my age (18) my levels are already so high. I've made great gains natural!
  31. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Noooo haha hell no I'm all for being natural to at least the age 22 or 23. I just want me friends safe and at my age (18) my levels are already so high. I've made great gains natural!
    That's good bro. Just keep busting ass and slaying bitches while your bros dicks don't work lol. They could get rebound gyno, it is possible.
  32. Registered User
    Rarchib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    26883

    I actually ended up taking it not knowing what it was. I was 18 and very stupid. I had no real idea what PCT was at that time. I got great gains but I was lucky to not have any consequences or negative effects from it. I also was taking it during my prom weekend while I was drinking heavily. Seriously lucky I didn't have to go to the hospital or worse.
  33. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,144
    Rep Power
    156098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    I actually ended up taking it not knowing what it was. I was 18 and very stupid. I had no real idea what PCT was at that time. I got great gains but I was lucky to not have any consequences or negative effects from it. I also was taking it during my prom weekend while I was drinking heavily. Seriously lucky I didn't have to go to the hospital or worse.
    They look like candy
  34. Registered User
    Rarchib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    26883

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    They look like candy
    Yeah it's pretty obvious that they are marketed towards a much younger age group than those that should be using prohormones. They tasted and looked like fruit flavored breath mints
  35. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Yeah they showed me them haha it's crazy how they just look like mints
  36. Registered User
    Rarchib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    26883

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Yeah they showed me them haha it's crazy how they just look like mints
    They were extremely cheap too. I think I got mine for like $15.. I actually have like 3 or 4 tins of them still laying around somewhere
  37. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Haha damn that's cheap! Ever gonna run them again!?
  38. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Haha that's so cheap. You ever gonna run them again!?
  39. Registered User
    Rarchib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    26883

    Quote Originally Posted by armada24 View Post
    Haha damn that's cheap! Ever gonna run them again!?
    Yeah probably some time within the next year. They were really effective in terms of size and strength gain. I gained about 18 pounds within 4 weeks and kept 10 once I was off. My strength shot up tremendously too but I didn't really keep much of that.
  40. Registered User
    armada24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post

    Yeah probably some time within the next year. They were really effective in terms of size and strength gain. I gained about 18 pounds within 4 weeks and kept 10 once I was off. My strength shot up tremendously too but I didn't really keep much of that.
    Wow that's crazy! I'm guessing since you lacked a PCT it was hard to keep the strength. Well at 18 when you ran them its pretty good results that you kept even without a PCT.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prohormone Questions
    By BioAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. Prohormone question/opinions?
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM
  3. prohormone question
    By Sporter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 02:25 AM
  4. Prohormone question
    By Serge01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:26 PM
  5. 1-Test/Prohormone question
    By SupraMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in