Prohormone Question!

armada24

Awards
Many of my workout partners that I workout with from time to time have been taking this prohormone called Steel crushers dymethberry. They are 19 and have taken it from time to time and have had great results with no side effects. They don't take cycle support or do a pct.

The active ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androst-3-one,17b-ol - 5mg

I beilive that is dymethazine. They take 4 tabs Dailey for 25 days. They get great results and don't lose any of it? Just wondering what you guys think of this. I was wondering why they wouldn't lose any gains even without a PCT.

Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It is dymethazine. Maybe they're just not that suppressed and they eat a lot. Honestly they're just lucky. I would never run it without a pct. 20mg for 25 days though isn't nearly as suppressive as what a normal DMZ cycle looks like. Have they tried to pressure u into taking them?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i have a feeling their great results arnt really that great. just newby gains thinking its the steroid when its really food and youth workin for them

or they just claim great results so they dont feel stupid, which they are

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i have a feeling their great results arnt really that great. just newby gains thinking its the steroid when its really food and youth workin for them

or they just claim great results so they dont feel stupid, which they are
Lol agreed. OP tell your friends that their dicks r gonna fall off soon.

armada24

Awards
Hahah yeah they have tried to get me to take them saying they are soo good and ****. But is rather stay natural and be stronger then them even when they are on them. Thanks guys!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hahah yeah they have tried to get me to take them saying they are soo good and ****. But is rather stay natural and be stronger then them even when they are on them. Thanks guys!
Fur sure bro. Show em up!

armada24

Awards
Thanks for the info! Do you think they have a chance with gyno at such a short cycle of just 25 days at 20mg per day? Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The active ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androst-3-one,17b-ol - 5mg

I beilive that is dymethazine.
Thanks!
that ingredient listed is di methyl testosterone. are you sure you got it right?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the info! Do you think they have a chance with gyno at such a short cycle of just 25 days at 20mg per day? Thanks
It could definitely still happen, its possible.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
after a quick search, it seems that is what is on the label, and has been at least since 2010.
Yeah I've had a few friends use in addition with DMZ pills. They said the steel crushers taste pretty good.

armada24

Awards
Are they worth taking? Thinking about trying them few years down the road

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Are they worth taking? Thinking about trying them few years down the road
They work I've seen that. I mean you'd still need another DMZ product for an effective run though.

armada24

Awards
If I was to just run a short cycle with the steel crushers what kind of PCT would I need?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If I was to just run a short cycle with the steel crushers what kind of PCT would I need?
Still a SERM pct, low dose I'd say like 25/25/25/25 of clomid and of course an AI and test booster.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, after a while, and start approaching 30 years old, and you have to get far more aggressive in PCT to bounce back. I know for me, I never came back after Tren for 12 weeks. That was all she wrote. T-levels stayed between 220-320 unless I was supplementing with t-boosters of some sort. Even then, 350-400 is all I could muster on a good day.

Granted, these days it is very hard to find properly synthesized Clomid. It's nothing to pay $50 for bunk crap.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You know, after a while, and start approaching 30 years old, and you have to get far more aggressive in PCT to bounce back. I know for me, I never came back after Tren for 12 weeks. That was all she wrote. T-levels stayed between 220-320 unless I was supplementing with t-boosters of some sort. Even then, 350-400 is all I could muster on a good day.

Granted, these days it is very hard to find properly synthesized Clomid. It's nothing to pay $50 for bunk crap.
That sucks bro. Yeah I agree with u on that, well dosed SERMS r hard to come by.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh. that's what insurance is for. I'm on 150-200mg TRT now so i figure of the next 12 months I should hit my long term goal of 190lbs. Maybe by then I'll have 20" arms, lol. Plus that TRT comes with bloods every six weeks so I can keep my health in check regularly and HCG comes with the package. So it's not like I'm gonna make my crappy glands any worse, lol.

Maybe run short and fast cycles like M1T or Super DMZ 2.0 on the occasion.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
eh. that's what insurance is for. I'm on 150-200mg TRT now so i figure of the next 12 months I should hit my long term goal of 190lbs. Maybe by then I'll have 20" arms, lol. Plus that TRT comes with bloods every six weeks so I can keep my health in check regularly and HCG comes with the package. So it's not like I'm gonna make my crappy glands any worse, lol.

Maybe run short and fast cycles like M1T or Super DMZ 2.0 on the occasion.
Yeah short blasts would b good.

armada24

Awards
You guys have been alot of help I really appreciate it. Thanks

armada24

Awards
Hey guys just a update. I talked to them about needing PCT and they bought revolution black PCT, A test booster, and Erase. Do you think that's enough for them. I mean I still think it's stupid doing it but they are my friends and I want them to be safe and not mess themselves up (at least not to bad). I told them they most likely need a SERM but they said its a mild cycle so they don't.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hey guys just a update. I talked to them about needing PCT and they bought revolution black PCT, A test booster, and Erase. Do you think that's enough for them. I mean I still think it's stupid doing it but they are my friends and I want them to be safe and not mess themselves up (at least not to bad). I told them they most likely need a SERM but they said its a mild cycle so they don't.
Honestly with that I think they'll b ok. Its still stupid though what they're doing.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
PCT Rev Black and Erase have the same AI active (Armistane). PCT Rev Black has 50mg per pill, Erase is 25mg. Rev Black has some added extras in it besides the Armistane. Pick one of those, not both

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
PCT Rev Black and Erase have the same AI active (Armistane). PCT Rev Black has 50mg per pill, Erase is 25mg. Rev Black has some added extras in it besides the Armistane. Pick one of those, not both
You're right I forgot about that.

armada24

Awards
Okay I'll tell them just revolution PCT and the test booster. Will they cause rebound gyno? And I still think they will mess up their endo system.

armada24

Awards
Noooo haha hell no I'm all for being natural to at least the age 22 or 23. I just want me friends safe and at my age (18) my levels are already so high. I've made great gains natural!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Noooo haha hell no I'm all for being natural to at least the age 22 or 23. I just want me friends safe and at my age (18) my levels are already so high. I've made great gains natural!
That's good bro. Just keep busting ass and slaying bitches while your bros dicks don't work lol. They could get rebound gyno, it is possible.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I actually ended up taking it not knowing what it was. I was 18 and very stupid. I had no real idea what PCT was at that time. I got great gains but I was lucky to not have any consequences or negative effects from it. I also was taking it during my prom weekend while I was drinking heavily. Seriously lucky I didn't have to go to the hospital or worse.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I actually ended up taking it not knowing what it was. I was 18 and very stupid. I had no real idea what PCT was at that time. I got great gains but I was lucky to not have any consequences or negative effects from it. I also was taking it during my prom weekend while I was drinking heavily. Seriously lucky I didn't have to go to the hospital or worse.
They look like candy

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
They look like candy
Yeah it's pretty obvious that they are marketed towards a much younger age group than those that should be using prohormones. They tasted and looked like fruit flavored breath mints

armada24

Awards
Yeah they showed me them haha it's crazy how they just look like mints

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Yeah they showed me them haha it's crazy how they just look like mints
They were extremely cheap too. I think I got mine for like $15.. I actually have like 3 or 4 tins of them still laying around somewhere

armada24

Awards
Haha damn that's cheap! Ever gonna run them again!?

armada24

Awards
Haha that's so cheap. You ever gonna run them again!?

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Haha damn that's cheap! Ever gonna run them again!?
Yeah probably some time within the next year. They were really effective in terms of size and strength gain. I gained about 18 pounds within 4 weeks and kept 10 once I was off. My strength shot up tremendously too but I didn't really keep much of that.

armada24

Awards
Yeah probably some time within the next year. They were really effective in terms of size and strength gain. I gained about 18 pounds within 4 weeks and kept 10 once I was off. My strength shot up tremendously too but I didn't really keep much of that.
Wow that's crazy! I'm guessing since you lacked a PCT it was hard to keep the strength. Well at 18 when you ran them its pretty good results that you kept even without a PCT.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Wow that's crazy! I'm guessing since you lacked a PCT it was hard to keep the strength. Well at 18 when you ran them its pretty good results that you kept even without a PCT.
Yeah I agree. 10 pounds kept off that low dose was pretty good even though u didn't expect it lol.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Yeah I agree. 10 pounds kept off that low dose was pretty good even though u didn't expect it lol.
Yeah it was enough to convince me to run it again two months later. Still without a clue what I was really taking or any PCT. It wasn't until after the second cycle that I finally did some research and realized what I was doing to my body. My local supplement store was selling this stuff to me knowing I was 18 and completely uneducated about all of it.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Man I looked up those things and they sound awesome, discontinued tho poopy!!! I would pop like 4 or 5 of them tho instead of the listed 1 to 2 lol. Looks like they have a product called epi mints too lmfao genius!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Man I looked up those things and they sound awesome, discontinued tho poopy!!! I would pop like 4 or 5 of them tho instead of the listed 1 to 2 lol. Looks like they have a product called epi mints too lmfao genius!!!
Lol yeah and they really work.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
As long as you're 18 they don't give a damn.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol 16 for me, cuz I'm only 21 so its still legal. But she better not open her mouth unless its for my dong. Hahaha I'm terrible. Seriously though only 18 and up guys I swear.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol 16 for me, cuz I'm only 21 so its still legal. But she better not open her mouth unless its for my dong. Hahaha I'm terrible. Seriously though only 16 and under guys I swear.
Uh......

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
12-14 is sort of my wheelhouse but we all are looking for "the one" somewhere out there